Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,480 members, 7,897,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Really Caused Ikorodu And Ogun Killings. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Really Caused Ikorodu And Ogun Killings. (861 Views)

Fake Soldiers Arrested In Lagos And Ogun By The Nigerian Army (pics) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Caused Ikorodu And Ogun Killings. by zeekeyboy: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2016
“The problem started when some SARS officers killed two of the militants last Friday in a hotel in Elepete. We gathered that the militants had actually gone to rob a place, but their faces were captured by CCTV cameras. When a landlord in Elepete sighted them in the hotel, he gave the police information of their presence in the hotel.
“The militants, on sighting the police in the hotel, tried to open fire, but the SARS operatives were quicker. The SARS officers killed two of them and arrested others, including the owner of the hotel. They took the corpses away.
“As a reprisal, the militants attacked Elepete village from Friday night till Saturday morning. They killed no fewer than 15 people. Today’s attack is a continuation and it appeared they reinforced.” The Olumushin of Imushin, Oba Taiwo Bamgbose, appealed to the Ogun and Lagos state governments to investigate the case and bring peace to the areas. He asked that the hotel owner, who was arrested by the SARS operatives, be released.
He said, “I am the one in charge of Elepete village. The place is completely deserted. We only heard that the militants came, but we didn’t see anything. There has been serious chaos, I want the government to intervene and rescue our people.
“I heard that the militants want to come to see me to help beg the government to release the corpses of their colleagues, but I have yet to see them; it is just hearsay.
“The government should investigate this matter properly. Who are the SARS policemen that invaded the hotel? The hotel owner, who was arrested by the SARS team, should be released to explain what truly happened in the hotel that Friday.”
The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmus, confirmed the attacks, saying the police, with the support of some soldiers, repelled the militants.
She said, “The command, in the early hours of Monday, received a report that some hoodlums were trying to gain access into the communities. We swiftly moved in, with the support of the military. We were able to repel them. They retreated into the creeks. There is no record of death on Monday. The command is on the ground in the area. We are constantly patrolling the communities.”
http://www.punchng.com/militants-invade-lagos-ogun-communities-unleash-mayhem/
Re: What Really Caused Ikorodu And Ogun Killings. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2016
ok
Re: What Really Caused Ikorodu And Ogun Killings. by MrLastcard(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2016
So, where are the 50 people killed? SARS!
Re: What Really Caused Ikorodu And Ogun Killings. by VaginaTerrorist(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
NPF really dont know how to protect information.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnate 10 Yrs Old Girl / Man Jailed For Raping Woman Who Was Laying Flowers On Her Son’s Grave / VIDEO: Gov. Nyesom Wike Injured, Manhandle By DSS Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.