Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,534 members, 7,917,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Friend's Experience With Lady At A Wake-keep. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Experience With Lady At A Wake-keep. (704 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Experience With Lady At A Wake-keep. by Fmartin(m): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I will like to share with you what transpired between my friend and a lady he met at a wake-keep.

It was a cold night at about 11pm.
I and my friend were standing on the corridor of a two bedroom flat.

We were observing and paying our last respect to a dead friend.

The wake-keep was crowded that even if you throw a grain of Maize in the air, it won't drop.

The cloud was thick and heavy.
Cold wind started blowing with high acceleration.

People started running here and there to get a better place to stay under.

As i and my friend were about going inside the room allocated to us, my friend sighted a lady who was hawking some edible items at the wake-keep struggling to get in.

After negotiating with her, My friend admitted her in on the condition that he will have to service her lower dichotomy. cheesy

Though she wanted to resist but my friend threaten to throw her out in the rain.

Abruptly, it started raining torrentialy.

She had no option as the fear of getting drenched overwhelmed her. grin

The room was dark as the rain disrupted the power generator.

As everything subsided, my friend started making advances to execute the Verbal contract he agreed with the poor hawk.

We were about ten people in that room.

Shortly, my friend started the show haven wore his rain coat. grin

do you know the funniest thing about the incidence? grin

as the banging was in progress, the girl started releasing high sound atomic bomb in quick succession simultaneously with the speed my friend was placing his construction in her lower dichotomy..... grin

mhen! I was like , what the hell is that xshocked

does it mean she was enjoying the whole action more than my friend who invented the idea?

As a girl will you rather get drenched or go on your back for a guy you met 3 minutes ago just for shelter?
Re: My Friend's Experience With Lady At A Wake-keep. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2016
my broda, she was hawking d konji
Re: My Friend's Experience With Lady At A Wake-keep. by Fmartin(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
my broda, she was hawking d konji
abi oo

(1) (Reply)

Pix Some Wanna Be Babes Can Relate With...guess Their State / My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney For Me But Now I Want To Leave Her / Bring Back Our Girls..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.