Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,695 members, 7,951,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) (15250 Views)

Ramadan Kareem! / Ramadan Kareem: Fast Commences In Nigeria! / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 05, 2009
@mystikal,its the same grace that makes u sin more and leads most to hell, an umbrella to cover sins
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by peruso: 1:48am On Sep 05, 2009
z-murda:

where's the story going?

do u want to torment us that are virgins?
smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Epi: 3:51am On Sep 05, 2009
@poster

though I wonder. . . . . . undecided

. . . . .isn't her God (Allah) a forgiving God like our God?  ok, she made a mistake, so let her ask for forgiveness and continue her fasting.  And why should u feel guilty , after all, you are not the one "breaking the ramadan rules".  It's obvious she wanted some dyk.  she came, you like what you saw, you gave it to her good and plenty . 

I was impressed. CASE CLOSED!
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by 3kay945(m): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2009
d lady cause it all, how old is she by d way?
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by asunaobi(m): 6:09am On Sep 05, 2009
Whether you did it during Ramadan, Christmas Day or Easter! Sex before marriage is sin in the sight of God. I know we are all prone to coming sin, particularly when it comes to sex and money but we must not be proud of it when it happens. Just ask God for forgiveness. He will understand !
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Amigoz(f): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2009
Naughty boi, y didnt you wait until ash wednesday, so you can feel bad instead of her shocked shocked shocked  undecided

or betta still the day u put the ring on her finger  cheesy cheesy

Now that is a thot  tongue
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2009
u need deliverance. The spirit of the devil is tormenting you. When one can not keep to being holiness, then it means he need deliverance. You need pray to keep you from the temptation of the devil. Lovemaking is vanity. After lovemaking what do you gain, nothing.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by na2day2(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2009
Lazzaro:

Hello everyone ,

I need your candid and honest comments on this.pls

I am a Christian dating a muslim, I like d girl and she is a very good girl from Edo state,i enjoy making love to dis girl,recently before the fasting she told me that there will be no fooling around,that she will not even come to my house till the fast is over ,i obliged.

but i found out that just a week into the fast i could not help but let her know i am really missing her and i cnt wait to have her ,she asked me to find patience dis period,i obliged

last weekend i received a phone call from her that she was coming over to the house to say 'hi' to me, i obliged once more.

she came over looking sexy as hell as usual ,we DID IT, and DID IT, and DID IT  dat day,

later dat day she felt bad, i also felt bad for her,

so what do u want to hear from us? to tell u that both of u are sinners and are on a one way ticket to hell?
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by sley4life(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2009
why ar u asking us. When u were on top did u ask for help or probably b4 u went u would av come 2 nairaland 2 ask if its a sin.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by company1(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2009
There is difference between wrong and right. You know it is wrong, Why dont you resist?
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by olalekan1(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2009
you are not a muslim but she is a muslim. This is her judgement, for the girl, she has to beg for forgiveness and after ramadan, she must fast for 60 consecutive days or feed 60 hungry people. As for you it is only Almighty who can judge you but still you have to beg for forgiveness because even christianity that I knew prohibit that act.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2009
go ye and sin no more
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by koolchicco: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2009
@OP

When u were doing it did you remember me?So now i cant help u! tongue tongue cheesy
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Dammyray(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2009
Guy truly its not right , but just bone nam, after all its already done, the only thing remaining for you is how to confuse your girl, cux that might make her not to trust you on anyfin again
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by kliffo(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2009
asunaobi:

Whether you did it during Ramadan, Christmas Day or Easter! Sex before marriage is sin in the sight of God. I know we are all prone to coming sin, particularly when it comes to sex and money but we must not be proud of it when it happens. Just ask God for forgiveness. He will understand !
Right on the mark. Doing it during fasting wont make it more sinful. Fornication is a sin whether you are a christian or a muslim. Its not just about the gal, the poster should also seek Gods forgiveness.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2009
@poster

please answer me this simple question:
;
was she sweet? grin
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by anonimi: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2009
what does the k.oran say about sex during ramaddan. please quote the texts. thanks.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by NobleOnye(f): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2009
peruso:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i tire oh
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Unubi(f): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2009
Guy it has happened. We all fall prey to sin in one way or the other. To me, fasting is not the main problem but having sex with one that is not your wife or that you may have no intention to mary. Please give her up totally and surrender to Jesus. He alone can forgive. Dont just feel bad because she was fasting but because you are grieving christ, crucifying him again and again without remorse but feeling bad and looking for help bcause the gril was fasting. Its an irony. We all owe God Prayer of forgiveness with repentant and contrite heart.

May God help us thru Jesus Christ.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by ebunma: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2009
You shouldn't have allowed the visitation, you know that criminal called devil, well, if you have commuted a sin for that pray to God for forgiveness.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Witi(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2009
company1:

There is difference between wrong and right. You know it is wrong,  Why dont you resist?
CAn you resist if you are in his shoes? Guy go ye and sin no more, posting your sin on NL is a kind of confession.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by PAININASS: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2009
I'm a muslim! you both have commited a GREAT SIN, May GOD furgive you,But , I'M NOT VERY SURE LOL!, hahahahhaha

Note, the girl has told him the consequences of having sex in Rammadan, that is why he wants our help and we won't help you!
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by ozzasu: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2009
u could have directed her to ur fellow nairalanders if you really felt you would feel bad after the escapade,
notin do you man, u only performed your duty, grin
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by na2day2(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2009
PAININASS:

I'm a muslim! you both have commited a GREAT SIN, May GOD furgive you,But , I'M NOT VERY SURE LOL!, hahahahhaha

Note, the girl has told him the consequences of having sex in Rammadan, that is why he wants our help and we won't help you!

help him to do what?
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by chukz4real(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2009
Maybe I start crying, cry cry cry
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by PAININASS: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2009
The girl told him the consequences of this and he came on here to confirm if its true but i don't think anyone have mention what he wants to hear , you may not understand me but he does
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by allboyz(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2009
Father forgive them for they kNow NOT,Neither d they understand! . . . . . cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Ben13: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2009
What exactly happened?
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by ibelab(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2009
@poster,U no tell us how many round una do am cool  nawoo!!!!!!!!!! and if una use condom take do am.if u were lucky enough to have use condom do am, then make u no worry cause your thing no touch her thing.  . Crazy people dey for this world oooo!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Jenke: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2009
na wa o my guy.u no even take am easy with ur sef as u no say that babe na edo girl and the thing dey itch them to do,moreso u sef na scorer.am sure u cant live in a sharia state because they will kill u.my advice for u is to oblige to more rounds and get maore strokes from Allah.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Jenke: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2009
how do we justify those that did it over and over again the night to the ramadan fasting because they belive they cant bear it for 30 days.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by walelamina: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2009
may Allah Forgive u both,,,this is a big disgrace to Islam Serenity,,,,Imagine,,,for the gal 2 do this after refusin for sum time,,it shows dat shes not a gud muslim,,,,imagine,,am feeln pained,,Aiint God,,,buut Allah will Give u ur reward be it punishment  or blessings for ds devilish act in this season ,,,Most of these pple replyin aiint muslims dats why det re jst sayin diff stuffz,,,NONSENSE cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I Think I'm Being Controlled By Unknown Spirit- I Need Islamic Deliverance / On The Issue Of Wedding Ring / Ruling On Wealth Acquired From Lotteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.