Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,439 members, 7,881,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting (5463 Views)

Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / Soon-to-be Bride & Her Crew Dressed As Sailors In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
Some guys just don't know how to move on, what's your business with her picture ?
You didn't know she was disgusting abi. When you were hitting her.
Just because you guys broke up, she's now disgusting. Nawa oh

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/06/girl-post-picture-of-her-and-her.html?m=1

Lalastiscala misspicy lanicky refiner ivvy ireneony airforce1 vizkiz

Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by cruzita(f): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
childish of him

he is a boy not a man
Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
That kind of guy is a loser. He obviously can't get over it so he stalking her. He needs to be blocked and deleted. Never keep trash in the closet. That's pretty irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by bigiyaro(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
I can only see some deformed girls with bend-bend legs.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
The guy is saying the obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]

1 Like

Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by blackbartee(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Are they crippled? why does it look like they have polio

ehya

BTW the guy no sabi move on, he's still hurting

4 Likes

Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by UIA04(f): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Why do girls like wearing skirts to swim

If you want to wear a bikini wear a bleeping one or a tankini That skirt thing looks local

Say no to bended legs in photos #

4 Likes

Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by UIA04(f): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Why do girls like wearing skirts to swim

If you want to wear a bikini wear a bleeping one or a tankini That skirt thing looks local

Say no to bended legs in photos #
Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by Acidosis(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
These polio infested girls need polio vaccination.

1 Like

Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
See legs undecided undecided
Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
bigiyaro:
With Deformed BRAINS.

LADIES are just objects of mere satisfaction.
This is why I take them serious only in this regard
Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by druxy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
what am I doing here sef?
Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by Notyourb1tch(f): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:

With Deformed BRAINS.

LADIES are just objects of mere satisfaction.
This is why I take them serious only in this regard
Clearly those are the kind of girls you attract and can get. Try improving on yourself and perhaps you will be able to get a girl with a brain undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Childish matter
Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by Adeoba10(m): 5:32am On Jun 26, 2016
bigiyaro:
Na so dem mama born dem. slowpoke pikin
Re: Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting by bigiyaro(m): 6:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Adeoba10:
Na so dem mama born dem. slowpoke pikin

(1) (Reply)

Is My Beards Coming Out Good (updated) / Heart Broken! ! ! / “It’s been three years since I started f**king you”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.