Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife (62204 Views)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Joy1706(f): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
anyway we can go back and forth all night on this here issue, point is the woman is an olosho. thats the bottomline. FOR BETTER OR WORSE
Is being an olosho a crime? Abegi
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Adaeze003:

Bash who you want to oh... but I'll still state that bashing me because bisi likes yale buscuit and I like Oxford is silly.

And then, how many men have ya'll bashed for breaking the same sickness and health vows? Hope you read that the man refused to take medication?

Anyhoo, what's my own...

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
amahthelma:
yes nw I dey fear.....abi u no know

Okay i no go knack knack careless,i go chuke only the head
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by pepigeorge(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Adaeze003:

Bash who you want to oh... but I'll still state that bashing me because bisi likes yale buscuit and I like Oxford is silly.

And then, how many men have ya'll bashed for breaking the same sickness and health vows? Hope you read that the man refused to take medication?

Anyhoo, what's my own...

Lol.... Am not a sexist
The only condition for divorce is in the bible.... Aldultry
All the storiesI have been reading on NL about a woman divorcing a man hav been uniform. ...He cannot not satisfy me or he is abusive
[/b]these stories left me wondering d same lies young gals tell wen they involve in a fight with a boy...[b]He is toasting me and I refused
I wonder wot danjuman's wife must told the court wen she left her formal husband..the same old story
But I know alot of things that can make a woman leave a man.. but these reasons will not arouse public sympathy
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by donbenedict(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol oremi kaaro
Ayam seen it oooo..
Don't have anything to say jare.. Atlist our queen ivvy is among first 3 kiss

No church.
Donbenedict hope am not d one uve bn giving wahala undecided
lol am I mad to giv u wahala.. wink
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by kogs(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
if you have such a problem chat me or send mail to vicbas112@gmail.com I will educate you on how to go about it free of charge. no side effect both herbal, supplement, and drugs. Sometime our sedentary life style can be a factor to that.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
openmine:

Bros its inappropriate for u to resort to insults...i knew it was coming to that,it was only a matter of when.... cheesy cheesy
Ur likes on nairaland don't surprise me.... cheesy cheesy
I asked you a simple question....where does the supposed sperm come pass through or is his manhood detached from his body?
What did the husband do to remedy the situation?

Or did you expect the low sperm count to disappear while the woman patiently waits for years?
Is the husband the first to have low sperm count?

You speak as if low sperm count is a problem that has no cure...
Instead of making ur point,u decided to act like the norm in nairaland when cornered....start insults... grin grin grin grin

Low sperm count is nothing new and has been tackled by many physicians who can recommend prescriptions for such abnormal situation..

...Lets not digress from the main discus...the main issue is that the man in question failed to tackle his problems and instead of blaming the husband for being mentally lazy,u decide to blame a lady who has been deprived of the fruit of the womb for 9 long years....

Finally,Pls be matured enough to air ur points without insults...U r no kid! sad
LOL bros It was a joke oooo not an insult lol. pardon me if I offended. i was just joking with you na. and low sperm count has a cure. its dietary not pharmaceutical. wink
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Joy1706:

Is being an olosho a crime? Abegi
not if you plan to be single forever it is not a crime. it is a crime if you expect a man to marry you
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

U fvck woman tire, she complain

U no fvck am at all, she complain

U fvck am optimally, she go still complain...

Wetin??

Then it means u dont know to fvck well and make her feel like a woman.

The man himself is not serious, the wife was ready to help him get solution medically but he was waiting for one divine intervention.. When the divine intervention is the drugs the wife has bought for him to get healed.. Some people's stvpidity cease to amaze me.
He should give thanksgiving in church, she seeks for divorce.. If not she will just kil him straight to get him out of her way.

He should simple start taking his medications serious before he remarries again
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol oremi kaaro
Ayam seen it oooo..
Don't have anything to say jare.. Atlist our queen ivvy is among first 3 kiss

No church.
Donbenedict hope am not d one uve bn giving wahala undecided
Aabi ooo
Happy Sunday sweerie cheesy
Don beneworefaa, d day I will catch u is -1day 2daay undecided
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
LOL bros It was a joke oooo not an insult lol. pardon me if I offended. i was just joking with you na. and low sperm count has a cure. its dietary not pharmaceutical. wink
me offended? grin grin grin...not one bit....am already used to it here on nairaland.....
Bro u still don't get me....
i don't care whether the cure can be gotten tru pharmaceutical or dietary means....The real wahala is the man's inability to take the bull by the horn and take away that impediment in his life.....thats my line of thought!!
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by donbenedict(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
HateU2:
Aabi ooo
Happy Sunday sweerie cheesy
Don beneworefaa, d day I will catch u is -1day 2daay undecided
shatap dia.... mpki
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
openmine:

me offended? grin grin grin...not one bit....am already used to it here on nairaland.....
Bro u still don't get me....
i don't care whether the cure can be gotten tru pharmaceutical or dietary means....The real wahala is the man's inability to take the bull by the horn and take away that impediment in his life.....thats my line of thought!!
I hear ya bro, but at the end of the day ? marriage contract says FOR BETTER OR WORSE. part of the WORSE is him refusing to take care of his problems so no matter how you look at it ? she is wrong. FOR BETTER OR WORSE. she violating the FOR BETTER OR WORSE code. the WORSE can play out for 9 years but you still have to be around forever supporting and encouraging him and one day he will see the light. but you signed the contract to be there forever notwithstanding wink

NEVER SIGN CONTRACTS IF YOU DONT INTEND TO HONOR THEM. MARRIAGE LICENSE IS A CONTRACT
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by donbenedict(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:

Then it means u dont know to fvck well and make her feel like a woman.

The man himself is not serious, the wife was ready to help him get solution medically but he was waiting for one divine intervention.. When the divine intervention is the drugs the wife has bought for him to get healed.. Some people's stvpidity cease to amaze me.
He should give thanksgiving in church, she seeks for divorce.. If not she will just kil him straight to get him out of her way.

He should simple start taking his medications serious before he remarries again
eh eh. Abeg Abeg dnt just go there. I am not the man in question ok.. it's u nigerian women dat just lay like a log of wood and expect d man to work wonders in bed.. most of y'all don't even knw hw ta fvck
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by deebrain(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
As long as the earth remains, God will continue to miraculously give men wisdom to sought out issues medically.

Low sperm count and male organ issues are among the many things that medicine has solutions for-just like malaria and headache!

For Christ sake, you were taken to hospital and drugs were given to you to boost your performance. YOU REFUSED, PUTTING IT BACK ON GOD!

Some people need to be flogged! It is usually when medicine has failed in particular issues that the miraculous comes in.

Some people and their egos sha.

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
donbenedict:
shatap dia.... mpki
Wats mpki undecided
Olorinla
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
donbenedict:
eh eh. Abeg Abeg dnt just go there. I am not the man in question ok.. it's u nigerian women dat just lay like a log of wood and expect d man to work wonders in bed.. most of y'all don't even knw hw ta sfvck

Lol.... See u! Lazy guy..lol
So 2 work wonders is a huge task for u abi?
Ask a crossriver or calabar guy to show u, how its done tongue
Thank heavens u say most and not all nigerian women.!
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by donbenedict(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amelian:

Lol.... See u! Lazy guy..lol
So 2 work wonders is a huge task for u abi?
Ask a crossriver or calabar guy to show u, how its done tongue
Thank heavens u say most and not all nigerian women.!
lmao... watsup with this notion dat cross river men are pro in bed.. dats a fallacy.. I wonder when nigerian mentality will get better sha..
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by donbenedict(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
HateU2:
Wats mpki undecided
Olorinla
mkpi means wild rat.. the one dat have pointed nose...
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
I hear ya bro, but at the end of the day ? marriage contract says FOR BETTER OR WORSE. part of the WORSE is him refusing to take care of his problems so no matter how you look at it ? she is wrong. FOR BETTER OR WORSE. she violating the FOR BETTER OR WORSE code. the WORSE can play out for 9 years but you still have to be around forever supporting and encouraging him and one day he will see the light. but you signed the contract to be there forever notwithstanding wink

NEVER SIGN CONTRACTS IF YOU DONT INTEND TO HONOR THEM. MARRIAGE LICENSE IS A CONTRACT
U don enter marriage? grin grin
Will that same man not divorce the wifey if he discovered she was cheating on him or what if he finds out she is unable to get children,wont the same man throw her out of his house calling her a witch or prostitute?
Has that not broken the contract?
Lets not only look at one side of the coin always...it can tilt both ways...

Why are u so bent on absolving the man of all blame and heaping everything on the lady?
Na she cause the hubby to get low sperm count? grin grin grin
It wud be selfishness and outright ignorance for a man to deprive his lady of her own rights to have s.exual in.tercourse or the ability to bear children....
My future wifey will know very well that she cant deprive me of that privilege... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
donbenedict:
mkpi means wild rat.. the one dat have pointed nose...
mtchewwwwww undecided
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by amahthelma(f): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
youmour:

Okay i no go knack knack careless,i go chuke only the head
abeg if u get beta tin talk......
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
amahthelma:
abeg if u get beta tin talk......
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by amahthelma(f): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
youmour:

7AC129C1 Bbm,add me up
add u say u 1 invite me 4 party or wah?.....can't add u
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by JAWBONE(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
amahthelma:
add u say u 1 invite me 4 party or wah?.....can't add u
U dey form now abi?

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Joy1706(f): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
not if you plan to be single forever it is not a crime. it is a crime if you expect a man to marry you

Majority of you guys are male oloshos. So yea it's no crime
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by amahthelma(f): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
JAWBONE:
U dey form now abi?
I no form o
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by abike12(f): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
eeya, I feel sorry for the guy. I don't blame the woman sha, she's still too young for gbogbo story.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
dunno bout you chief but I aint getting married because I want kids. for me the issue of kids is not a do or die situation. i dont understand all the hoopla about kids .. they come out and you gotta run after them for 18 years and then they go to uni and start looking at you like some archaic prehistoric person who they want to get away from lolzz. whats the fascination ? ahhh welll to each his own. not saying i wouldnt have kids but if my woman says she dont want kids I wouldnt divorce her because of that.

and with regards to the guy ? if he wasnt satisfying his lady she would not stick around for 9 years. she is a liar from the pits of hell, as they say
grin

This. Even Marriage. I can't imagine myself ever getting married. I love my freedom. Besides, it's unrealistic to expect to be attracted to the same individual forever. If you understand this, why throw your own self in a coop? Porque? Rather a domestic partnership instead of marriage.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Flexherbal(m): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2016
banme1:
fake tea.
Brother, don't you think that these your words are to harsh.
Why not allow those that have used it, to speak?
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Afriface: 12:36am On Dec 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / Snake In My Roof / See The GUTS Of My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.