Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,939 members, 7,909,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:54 AM

This Girl Was Expecting To Pay With Sex For Help Rendered To Her By A Good Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Was Expecting To Pay With Sex For Help Rendered To Her By A Good Guy (1569 Views)

LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? / He Was Expecting An Apple Watch For His Birthday. But, Got Something Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Was Expecting To Pay With Sex For Help Rendered To Her By A Good Guy by winkmart: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
I wonder how some ladies think or do I say what some ladies think with. It is so obvious some think with their big bumbum. A guy would offer to help you and you would feel you needed to give him sex to gratify him. Nahhh!!!! Life ain't that way. You get no blessing when you as a guy offer to help a lady in return for sex or her body.

Be plain and truthfully help just as the guy as said in his chat with the lady. It is only then that you can receive the blessings attached to your kind gesture.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/this-girl-was-expecting-to-pay-with-sex.html

Lalasticlala

Re: This Girl Was Expecting To Pay With Sex For Help Rendered To Her By A Good Guy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
She aint stewpid .... Guys made her see life tat way...... Can't say I blame her sef.....undecided
Re: This Girl Was Expecting To Pay With Sex For Help Rendered To Her By A Good Guy by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
If I help a Woman and get Notting in return. Nature would never forgive me.

Action and Reation are equal and ...(Isaac N.) One hand can never wash self clean. Friction my require two face in contact...
Re: This Girl Was Expecting To Pay With Sex For Help Rendered To Her By A Good Guy by okolichibuzor(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
sex is not all in life. gal think offering themselves to a guy if one helps dem is the highest price.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Was Expecting To Pay With Sex For Help Rendered To Her By A Good Guy by NevetsIbot(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
correct guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Name Your First Child? / Oh Lord... What Is This? / 20 Mistakes Men Make While Texting A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.