Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Was The Funniest Lie U Ever Told Ur Partner And H/she Believed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Funniest Lie U Ever Told Ur Partner And H/she Believed? (770 Views)

Sweet Names To Call Ur Partner / Whats D Greatest Lie U Heard On Nairaland / If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Funniest Lie U Ever Told Ur Partner And H/she Believed? by Princedapace(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Alright...at one point or the other...we av lied to our partner..

Alright.. What was the funniest lie u ever told to ur partner? I mean the one he/she believed o?

Mine was; it happened with my ex...she was around...I had this babe I av been controlling from Facebook.

She eventually visited me.. While we were heating up.., preparing to hit the Paradise..her bf called and she lied she was waiting for a lecturer at his office.. (I was like shocked

Then...some hours later...when we completed our enjoyment...I was seeing her off... I already told main chick that I was not going to be around that very day.. Was shocked to see main chick on the way coming to ma place....I quickly diverted via another route..

When I returned..main chick pretended like she didn't see me while I walked the other girl off.. I also felt like a sharp boss..l felt I escaped the wrath of ma main chick.....after some hours...she asked me who was the girl I saw off few hours ago .. I was like shocked

I now told her that she came to collect Corel draw file from my system.. I even pretended to be crying to proof my innocency and she had to hug me and apologized for suspecting me... grin shocked

Share ur funniest lies Jareee.. No come here come dey judge me o abeg..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Funniest Lie U Ever Told Ur Partner And H/she Believed? by sinaj(f): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Came to read lies tongue
Re: What Was The Funniest Lie U Ever Told Ur Partner And H/she Believed? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
I went on a holidays to Calabar, got really sick and was admitted to a hospital.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Funniest Lie U Ever Told Ur Partner And H/she Believed? by donbenedict(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
My reverend father advised me abt a dream I told him about and said I should be careful... and I shouldn't have sex....

1 Like

Re: What Was The Funniest Lie U Ever Told Ur Partner And H/she Believed? by Xxpress(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Princedapace:
Alright...at one point or the other...we av lied to our partner..

Alright.. What was the funniest lie u ever told to ur partner? I mean the one he/she believed o?

Mine was; it happened with my ex...she was around...I had this babe I av been controlling from Facebook.

She eventually visited me.. While we were heating up.., preparing to hit the Paradise..her bf called and she lied she was waiting for a lecturer at his office.. (I was like shocked

Then...some hours later...when we completed our enjoyment...I was seeing her off... I already told main chick that I was not going to be around that very day.. Was shocked to see main chick on the way coming to ma place....I quickly diverted via another route..

When I returned..main chick pretended like she didn't see me while I walked the other girl off.. I also felt like a sharp boss..l felt I escaped the wrath of ma main chick.....after some hours...she asked me who was the girl I saw off few hours ago .. I was like shocked

I now told her that she came to collect Corel draw file from my system.. I even pretended to be crying to proof my innocency and she had to hug me and apologized for suspecting me... grin shocked

Share ur funniest lies Jareee.. No come here come dey judge me o abeg..
U be sharp guy OP

1 Like

Re: What Was The Funniest Lie U Ever Told Ur Partner And H/she Believed? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Said I was having Ebola symptoms just because I didn't want to attend his family party. Lool.. grin

Guy stopped calling me for a month.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Funniest Lie U Ever Told Ur Partner And H/she Believed? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
I told her she was my partner.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Funniest Lie U Ever Told Ur Partner And H/she Believed? by Princedapace(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Enypie:
Said I was having Ebola symptoms just because I didn't want to attend his family party. Lool.. grin

The ur lie dey scary o shocked
Re: What Was The Funniest Lie U Ever Told Ur Partner And H/she Believed? by ehix89(m): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Enypie:

Lol, you weren't expecting him to roll over and start kissing you nau.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Photos! Actor Kalu Ikeagwu Weds Ijeoma Eze / Thank God We Are Alive To See Today /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.