Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,387 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta (42257 Views)

Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says ‘we’ve Made Mistakes’ / Recession: National Assembly Invites Buhari / Niger Delta Avengers Invites President Buhari To Visit Some Communities In Fresh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by autotrader014(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lykar:
I know ur kind, so i no go insult u, i no go quote u so that ur mention notification wont be hot. Bye bye goat

grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by stephengee(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oche211:
These guys are jokers. They are all fools. Seems they are tired of bombing abi there's no more pipelines to bomb.
Buhari is nt afraid to come cos even a fly can't even touch him. Na d collateral damage that he's avoiding. As he didn't come d last time, na who lose? Na the niger deltans na.
They've forgotten that their struggle makes them to indirectly fight nd inflict hardship on their people.
This is what IPOB nd the noisy biafrans haven't gotten till nw.
Are you buhari? why are you speaking for him? Is it your come? I don't know people will just speak on behalf of politicians (all corrupt) that don't pay them as media aide neither is the man their father..... 9ja my country. See as my countryman carry the matter for head
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by gbengaizzHe: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bigmillz:
so how is it bias?
Many are Mad few are roaming. Foolish question
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:

You posed a silly question.
Why would Lagosians bomb their land, are they feeding Nigeria like the Niger Delta has done for nearly 60yrs?

You posed a silly response.
What happened to all the funds FG has been distributing to various militant groups?
What happened to the allocations and commissions?
Why didn't they invite GEJ all through this 6 years as president?
Why didn't this group emerge under GEJs tenure?
Why aren't they holding their leaders responsible for some of their problems?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Saintp(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
A begger has no choice. Since the rest of Nigerians have refused to leave oil and chart thier own course, we should accept whatever insult we get from the ND in good faith.
I can't we keep getting insults from the ND because of oil. Japan and South Korea do not have oil, so many countries don't have oil, yet they are doing well but my country wants to die because of oil.
Only if we have had a real leader since 1999, there wouldn't have been NDA in the first place because it would have been irrelevant not to talk of receiving insults every year cos of oil.
Give ND back thier oil, i am ashamed and tired of these insults, i don't know about u.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
GEJ ur so called brother knew exactly the pains y'all were and re still going through. He was y'all best shot at fixin this oil spillage and environmental hazard in that region buh instead the so called elites of the Niger Delta were busying enjoying the looting instead of focusing on what will benefit the region. The best thing you guys can do now is to list out all the Niger delta elites who occupied top positions during the GEJ tenure.. Kidnap their children and have them Vomit the money they stole and ate.. I understand your pain but y'all fight is bias.
You are a barbarian.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by tonguengineer(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
GEJ ur so called brother knew exactly the pains y'all were and re still going through. He was y'all best shot at fixin this oil spillage and environmental hazard in that region buh instead the so called elites of the Niger Delta were busying enjoying the looting instead of focusing on what will benefit the region. The best thing you guys can do now is to list out all the Niger delta elites who occupied top positions during the GEJ tenure.. Kidnap their children and have them Vomit the money they stole and ate.. I understand your pain but y'all fight is bias.
Yinmu
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by tonguengineer(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
omolola15:
He wanted to come, you threatened him. Now you are begging him. This people are very very confused. They don't even know what they want any more.

May our enemies be confused like NDA

Bros nawa 4 u ooo
Na everything be prayer points
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by omolola15(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
tonguengineer:

Bros nawa 4 u ooo
Na everything be prayer points

Me i just dey laugh those people ni jare. Seriously i dont see how serious bombing can solve their problem. We are very user to the epileptic power supply due to their bombings. How worse can it get.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Has Tinubu vomitted his own loot?
Take care of your own looters and we will take care of ours.
ode, answer d question y those demands were not made during the time of GEJ as president. That was d best opportunity for ND to actualise wat they r fighting for now. it only shows u pples level of confusion and illogical way of reasoning.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by kennycalls(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
Good point

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Ezekiel68(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
oboi...dis na death warrant ooooo
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Btruth: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
omolola15:
He wanted to come, you threatened him. Now you are begging him. This people are very very confused. They don't even know what they want any more.

Amin oooo Jesu.......lol. Father Lord, like the prayer in church today, "Let all my enemies turn around and beg me to have favour on them in Jesus name"

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tozinetita:

ode, answer d question y those demands were not made during the time of GEJ as president. That was d best opportunity for ND to actualise wat they r fighting for now. it only shows u pples level of confusion and illogical way of reasoning.
If GEJ HAD DONE IT the way he intended on wouldn't you tribalistic bigots say he is bias that's he is only paying attention to his region
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Rasque1759(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
sheibi una get beta security..army nd dss,nd u so much bliv in dem.. carry dem along nah
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by piagetskinner(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Y didn't they invite their son(Gej) to come and visit when he was in power?...

They are just unecessariy angry a northerner is the president...jonathan had his chance, and he messed it up big time!
Well I cannot say that for the fulani man(Buhari), but time will tell
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by pepigeorge(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Adeoba10:
U wan buy land. Dem don dey beg small small
nobody b call mouthy yoruba for this matter. ..
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
U get sense
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by pepigeorge(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
omolola15:

Asking is different from begging. ..
The yoruba wants us to be fighting why dey enjoy headquarters of multinational, lick northern asses...
On a second note, wot if we decide to cut deal with north and sideline d SW....lol but we are not coward ass lickers and we won't play second fiddle
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by pepigeorge(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
I GUESS THE LOOTS FROM YORUBA OR HAUSA LAND.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by IamSpeakdaTruth: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
best advise ever

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Unbrandedguy: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
REFERENDUM IS LOOMING.. UK Has done theirs successfully, It will soon come to Nigeria.. Avengers don't worry.. Reserve your strength as Biafran Republic Army..
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by divineappo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
I observed something in the 4th paragraph of this post. The OP or poster wrote "in nairaland" instead of "in niger delta".

I think the OP is one of the NDA boys. He must be posting this thread from the creek.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Dezolo(f): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol.. Baba.. Don't go o!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by dukie25: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
[s]
Tozinetita:

[/s]

Olodo!!! GEJ was not the president of Niger Delta but president of Nigeria. Niger Delta have the right to ask for more opportunities for the region. It is our choice to pick the time and date, nothing you can do about it.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by farolee(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
denkingy:
things are really getting out of hand,this boys nor get joy oo,both parties i will advise they should be a Concord

Concord ko Tribune ni , Pls NDA bomb all the platforms in your communities, but i know that my Akwa Ibom brothers get correct sense pass these senseless alagidi people, They wont destroy their land.It's like asking young lad in Lagos Island to bomb Obalende bridge, he wouldnt try it.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by undigeh: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oche211:
These guys are jokers. They are all fools. Seems they are tired of bombing abi there's no more pipelines to bomb.
Buhari is nt afraid to come cos even a fly can't even touch him. Na d collateral damage that he's avoiding. As he didn't come d last time, na who lose? Na the niger deltans na.
They've forgotten that their struggle makes them to indirectly fight nd inflict hardship on their people.
This is what IPOB nd the noisy biafrans haven't gotten till nw.

Do you know what they want to see Buhari for? They want to give him terms to which if he agreed to, will bring peace and prosperity to Nigeria. Just be praying for the success of that meeting if you love the Niger delta states to remain part of Nigeria.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Edum13656: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
omolola15:

both u and all that gave u likes hv chicken brain, ordinary satire una no understand. well wat do xpect from hailers with WAECless president
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta by Sheggy13(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Has Tinubu vomitted his own loot?
Take care of your own looters and we will take care of ours.
Some of you just like commenting out of context. You comment for commenting sake and not to make any sensible contribution. I really don't understand your obsession with a man that left public office in 2007,about a decade ago.The only people that can level allegations of looting against Tinubu are Lagosians he ruled over,not you in your SS or SE and these Lagosians are not complaining because at least they and other reasonable Nigerians could see the giant strides he and his successors,Fashola and Ambode made and are making in Lagos, despite Federal allocations being withheld by OBJ. He was not the President or Minister for Niger Delta or NDDC Chairman. These idiotic NDAs are blaming Buhari for the condition of their communities when theirs sons occupied those three positions especially the Presidency for over 5 years and could not anything about their plight. They're walking freely and enjoying their loots without anybody putting pressure on them, instead they're made heroes. It's Buhari a Fulani man they're trying to blackmail for the neglect of the Niger Delta. Can't you see that they are the people supporting them in the demonization of Buhari are nothing but fools?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / Bandits Caught On Tape Brandishing Automatic Rifles They Recovered From Security / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.