Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,266 members, 7,943,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

A Hand Of Applause For Lanicky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Hand Of Applause For Lanicky (411 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Hand Of Applause For Lanicky by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 26, 2016
even in the midst of trials and temptations you still overcome in the sense that you have to change your pics every morning before each contest to show how serious you are, you are young and for you to pull a crowd like this I just wonder how you will be like when you turn 25,.
you defeat the most beautiful and the most charming, how did you do that all because you decide to remain natural, now that will be a lesson to all ladies out there that all those marykay you put on just to entice men won't work it. when we guys see natural things we adore it more than the artificial ones.
just like what Apostle Suleiman use to say about his wife "I love my wife because she's naturally made, infact God created her on the 8 day after he finish resting that's why she's so perfect".
Lanicky I urge you not to give up on your natural look and you will go places, thank you.
once again congratutions.

cc.
Laveda
ritababe
Peeparty
stfuareyouGod
adeh39
dollyjoy
agarawu23
ronald4lif
Ozila
Estharfabian
davep
monalissa

3 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Nigerianlady / Foreigners Chill Out Joint.. / Mr Nairaland Predict And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.