Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact (21829 Views)

More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Npower's Site Opens For Recruitment / Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by daprince098(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
oghohenry:
I try to register after 2days of opening the site, getting to the last stage it will refer me back to the first stage. after one week I try to register I got dis msg back
It means u have registered. That was what happened to me when I tried to register. On getting to the last stage after clicking the submit button, will refer me back to stage one. But I later received their acknowledgement letter confirming that I have applied.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Drmarveh(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
saintkel:
Till now no acknowledgment on my email
same here oo no email sent to me...
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Jaytee1985: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
i did mine a week ago...yet no acknowledgement mail.........wats wrong
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by ststyreal(f): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Drmarveh:
pls I apply for npower on 22nd of this month up til today I have not gotten an acknowledged letter via my E-mail .... pls what should I do..
Huh, I think am also experiencing the same muteness from Npower since I registered on the 22 too. Hope I haven't been disqualified? I tried registering again today, but i was told i have already registerd with them.Any which way, the will of God must prevail. It is well.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Panshow(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
jolomiurenyi:
What's happening to N-POWER? I registered last week wednessday, up till now i haven't receive any mail in regards to the acknowledgement letter, I don't know if some of us here have gotten.
You need to be checking your spam folder. It maybe there, like mine. I'm just seeing my acknowledgment letter this morning in my spam box. It was sent on the 19th of this month.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by jolomiurenyi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Panshow:

You need to be checking your spam folder. It maybe there, like mine. I'm just seeing my acknowledgment letter this morning in my spam box. It was sent on the 19th of this month.

When did you apply?
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls can non graduates apply for the software aspect?
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Panshow(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
jolomiurenyi:

When did you apply?
I applied on the 18th actually.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by legaccii(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
oghohenry:
I try to register after 2days of opening the site, getting to the last stage it will refer me back to the first stage. after one week I try to register I got dis msg back

same issue here
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Olushindara: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls o my pple, I did my registration on Mon after the site was launched on sunday and I received an acknowledgement email around 7p.m that day and I was told that another mail will be forwarded in 7days time, since then I've nt seen any mail o. The problem is I dn't know if I should go and do the registration again, pls anybody in the shoe with me can tell me wat he or she did. Thanks.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by jolomiurenyi(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Panshow:
I applied on the 18th actually.

That was actually the first site.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by akinsammy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
alex81:
lugiano

upload ur NEPA bill grin grin

*************modified****************

which skul u say u attend again?

**********modified************

ur degree/Hnd certificate!

lolz. Y you wan finish d poor guy nah.....
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by MRUNN(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
After registering on that site successfully before, i register again now with those previous details and it went successfully now with a congratulation after uploading supporting document. So my previous data where erased?
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by octopusfreaky(f): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
daprince098:
Call these npower hot lines, the numbers are provided in their Twitter handle to fast track response:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by danjummaa(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Same tin to me i apply on 24th dis month but no acknowledgement msg yet.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by saintkel(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Drmarveh:
same here oo no email sent to me...
wen did u register
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Panshow(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
jolomiurenyi:

That was actually the first site.
Yeah... Though unknown to me that the acknowledgement was sent to my email,I later re-registered again using the new platform and I got acknowledgement of successful registration on the screen but no info was sent to my inbox.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by hemenie(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
When are applications closing?
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by daprince098(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
hemenie:
When are applications closing?
check out

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chai Naija, ordinary job application website them no fit maintain. What a cursed nation...smh
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Drmarveh(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
saintkel:
wen did u register
I registered on Wednesday 22
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Drmarveh(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Panshow:

hahaa ..I can't fine my spam folder ooo ..pls wr is it located in my mail... I Don tire ooo naija..
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by master2016(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Panshow:

Yeah... Though unknown to me that the acknowledgement was sent to my email,I later re-registered again using the new platform and I got acknowledgement
Panshow post=46985646:

Yeah... Though unknown to me that the acknowledgement was sent to my email,I later re-registered again using the new platform and I got acknowledgement of successful registration on the screen but no info was sent to my inbox.
Panshow:

of successful registration on the screen but no info was sent to my inbox.
i need your help please. can i get your contact
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by daprince098(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Drmarveh:
hahaa ..I can't fine my spam folder ooo ..pls wr is it located in my mail... I Don tire ooo naija..
Who steal ur spam

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by saintkel(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Drmarveh:
I registered on Wednesday 22
me tuesday 21st
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Panshow(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Drmarveh:
It's called Junk in Yahoo and Hotmail. But If you are using Gmail, you should be able to see Spam somewhere under your sent and draft folder.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by igho9: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Olushindara:
Pls o my pple, I did my registration on Mon after the site was launched on sunday and I received an acknowledgement email around 7p.m that day and I was told that another mail will be forwarded in 7days time, since then I've nt seen any mail o. The problem is I dn't know if I should go and do the registration again, pls anybody in the shoe with me can tell me wat he or she did. Thanks.

I experienced same but I registered again. Now I'm not in dat boat

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Panshow(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
master2016:

i need your help please. can i get your contact
Ask here Bro, so others having similar issues too may benefit from. And perhaps someone may even answer you better than me.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by alex81(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
akinsammy:
lolz. Y you wan finish d poor guy nah.....

I didn't do anything o! ask lie Mohammed grin
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by abtywo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
I applied on 20th of dis month in NIGERIA POWER HEALTH no any message to my email till now
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by stevups(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
If you have registered, do not re-register. If you sent a leter through dhl and your leter delivered. On the way coming, the bike was involved in accident and everything crashed! You are less concerned. Because you have a feed back already

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by daprince098(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Olushindara:
They have not started sending the second mail. I applied the same day with you and I received the acknowledgement mail. Still awaiting the second mail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Insurance Companies Don't Pay Salary to Marketers? / New Job Scam Tactics In Warri / The Real Reason Interviewers Ask This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.