Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,968 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards (53369 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere / 16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by gaetano: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by maykam(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2016
ucee64:
1. When you dump a girl from OSUN, she'll create a scene & disgrace you. 2. Dump a girl from CALABAR, she'll beat you & force you to love her again whether you like it or not. 3. Dump a girl from ABUJA, she'll cry day & night. 4.Dump a girl from BENIN, she'll bewitch you and you will wake up with boils on your face. 5. Dump a girl from ENUGU, she'll take your name & picture to shrine. 6. Dump a girl from IMO, she won't even notice it because she has so many sugar daddies. 7. Dump a girl from WARRI, she'll turn her bedroom to beer parlour & drink all sort of drinks until she gets high. 8. Dump a girl from LAGOS, she'll go round & sleep with all your friends. 9. Dump a girl from PORT HARCOURT, in 2 weeks' time she'll invite you to her wedding. 10. Dump a girl from ANAMBRA, she'll tempt your dad & become your stepmother. 11. Dump a girl from KANO, she'll report you to her dad in the army & you will marry her at gun point. 12. Dump an ABIA girl, she'll burn ur property & apologize. 13. Dump a BAYELSA girl, you'll see her the next day in ur house with your elder brother. 14. Dump a girl from KOGI, no need they have dumped you a long time ago. 15. Dump a girl from BENUE, am sorry you already have AIDS. Wetin I still dey reason be say na wetin go come happen if you dump a girl from BORNO
. Please what do you think will happen?

You expected that thread to go a long way? No, I even tried to smile.
This comment is because I feel your pain for not receiving any comment yet and I understand

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by sexaddict08(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2016
UIA04:
When mummy and daddy are light skinned but all four shidren are chocolata

see ya head like my own...
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by DAVE41(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin
UIA04:
. UNCLE SHEFE IS INVOLVED. !!! grin grin grin
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by sexaddict08(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by OldefDaniels(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Hand no fit reach mama, mans suppose taste this one oh, afterall instead of make d full nama lost, hold the tail strong o.
Pretty thing tho.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by sexaddict08(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2016
OldefDaniels:
Hand no fit reach mama, mans suppose taste this one oh, afterall instead of make d full nama lost, hold the tail strong o.
Pretty thing tho.

is your name Joseph ?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by profchijindu(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2016
YourMajesty:
Hmmmmm, this girl is well chested..........

Her shidren won't suffer from milk. I love busty ladies. grin

HahahhahahahhhHhhhHHG....LWKMD4HOOOO
CRAZY GUY
MAKE HER MAMA CATCH U
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by ceejay80s(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2016
thecrush:
This girl don reach marry o
Make i go call my uncles make we go drop wine
Ur wine go turn to water

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by ceejay80s(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2016
UIA04:

So u mean say omotola play away match ?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by YourMajesty(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2016
profchijindu:

HahahhahahahhhHhhhHHG....LWKMD4HOOOO CRAZY GUY MAKE HER MAMA CATCH U
Lol, Prof, check the boobs out now. grin
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by Orikinla(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Like mother like daughter. cheesy
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by Coolgent(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Abeg who get her phone number?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2016
thecrush:
This girl don reach marry o

Make i go call my uncles make we go drop wine
you done hear of arrangee marriage
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by Peacefulgold(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2016
A replica of the mum....beauty runs in the blood and black sure is beauty...

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by peezeygwiny(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2016
onosprince:

space booker
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by andyanders: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2016
UIA04:

Your statement seems too right. Cannot understand that kind of gen. Unless they are not telling us something. Too dark when both parents are light skin.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by dadaskinn(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2016
her mother more beautiful than her..... anyway she try Sha
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by Netfad(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2016
LEERICIST:
See t!ts
Lol

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by dicapino: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2016
mosho2good:
is she also there to collect an award or wat

....Yes Award for bigchest #Smh. . ..see question
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by amahthelma(f): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Nice pix
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by mamawin(f): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2016
oriflamebaby1:
Pretty like her mum! Awww cheesy
I disagree. not as much as d mom
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by mamawin(f): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2016
andyanders:

Your statement seems too right. Cannot understand that kind of gen. Unless they are not telling us something. Too dark when both parents are light skin.
omotola is dark skinned, if you knew her sometimes ago. you can change the color, not the genes. I believe d children take after her.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by opichika(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2016
wat her desireable gift make i kukuma buy am and keep it wait for her next 18 birthday''?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by donem: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2016
push24:
[size=28pt]

Win a ticket to join miss toke Makinwa and ademusiwa for special dinner
t][/size]
haha wereys full this life shah
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by Elnino4ladies: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Who has her contact?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by LEXYCOM: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2016
I have always love this girl, when will she know nah
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by andyanders: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2016
mamawin:
omotola is dark skinned, if you knew her sometimes ago. you can change the color, not the genes. I believe d children take after her.

Are you saying that she was dark which translates that she bleached her skin? Can you display her dark skin px please. Or could it be that her children bleached their skin dark??. Just thinking sha.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by mamawin(f): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2016
andyanders:

Are you saying that she was dark which translates that she bleached her skin? Can you display her dark skin px please. Or could it be that her children bleached their skin dark??. Jist thinking sha.
just look for some early 90s movies
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by andyanders: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2016
mamawin:
just look for some early 90s movies

That is to confirm by you that she bleached and that her current skin color is bleached?Maybe I'll agree with you because Omotola is a lady I so much appreciate her carriage and works.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde At BET International Awards by biridon(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2016
chaii!!! Who deflowered this girl.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" / Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her House Interior Design Amidst Ambode Scandal (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.