Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,389 members, 7,881,407 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Aisha's ''ultimatum For Retraction'' Ends Today26th. Fayose Stands By His Story! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha's ''ultimatum For Retraction'' Ends Today26th. Fayose Stands By His Story! (830 Views)

Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu / Premium Times Replies Nigerian Army, Says "No Retraction, No Apologies" / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha's ''ultimatum For Retraction'' Ends Today26th. Fayose Stands By His Story! by BERNIMOORE: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2016
A letter Dated 22nd june 2016 was issues with a 5 days ultimatum to Governor Fayose to retract his statement and apologise to aisha buhari who was alledgedly involved in jefferson harliburton fraud. https://www.nairaland.com/3187195/aisha-buharis-letter-fayose-demanding

I stand by my Claim; visit the United States of America to convince Nigerians......Fayose
But The fearless Governor Again challenged the president’s wife to visit the United States of America to convince Nigerians that she was not the Aisha Buhari mentioned in the judgment.

“It is on record that the President has visited USA three times and his wife did not travel with him.

She ought to have visited USA last year September to chair a United Nation programme but she sent the wife of the Senate President, Mrs Toyin Saraki to represent her.http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/8040-fayose-challenges-aisha-buhari-to-travel-to-usa-denies-dasuki-link

Now the stage is set

1, Aisha should Go to Court will give Fayose who is armed to teeth the opportunity to present Evidencies in court as a defendant. Aisha may walk into fayose's trap
2, Travel to USA and let fayose Apologise

But if Aisha fails to go to Court on monday 27th after expiry of 5 day ultimatum and also refusal to travel to USA? Then the mad Dog may actually be A phobia Chasing Aisha up and down. lets see who will back out of this. Aisha already Boxed in a corner.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha's ''ultimatum For Retraction'' Ends Today26th. Fayose Stands By His Story! by ReabridCharles(m): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Were you expecting Fayose to retract his statement?

I believe fayose to be very resourceful. How he gets his informations, I really don't know.

He is the only true face of opposition in Nigeria.

Hate him or like him, the guy always gets them by the balls.

Children of hate will never see anything good in him.

Aisha Buhari, ur defence is meddled with so many unconnecting dots. Plz help us connect this dots and prove fayose wrong.

P.S--- I hope we all observed how quick they were to defend Aisha, why would Buhari not hurry same way to provide his certificate?

13 Likes

Re: Aisha's ''ultimatum For Retraction'' Ends Today26th. Fayose Stands By His Story! by kingseric22(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2016
abi
Re: Aisha's ''ultimatum For Retraction'' Ends Today26th. Fayose Stands By His Story! by BERNIMOORE: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2016
ReabridCharles:
Were you expecting Fayose to retract his statement?

I believe fayose to be very resourceful. How he gets his informations, I really don't know.

He is the only true face of opposition in Nigeria.

Hate him or like him, the guy always gets them by the balls.

Children of hate will never see anything good in him.

Aisha Buhari, ur defence is meddled with so many unconnecting dots. Plz help us connect this dots and prove fayose wrong.

P.S--- I hope we all observed how quick they were to defend Aisha, why would Buhari not hurry same way to provide his certificate?

Even Aisha Herself knew that 'it will never cross Fayose's mind to Apologise and retract'

The game Fayose is playing is this, ..let Aisha Go to court, then Fayose will include the USA investigatory report indicting 'one Aisha Buhari' as his defence demanding them to provide the court here in Nigeria the true 'identity of Aisha Buhari' and the 'writ of Summons will bear Aisha Buhari which will even made it easy for the USA to respond ASAP the true identity of Aisha buhari. i know that Aisha may be wise not to fall into this trap. But Fayose will rub her face in the Mud if she refuses to prove herself.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha's ''ultimatum For Retraction'' Ends Today26th. Fayose Stands By His Story! by isaacputi(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2016
I thought the ultimatum was 7 working days shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha's ''ultimatum For Retraction'' Ends Today26th. Fayose Stands By His Story! by AlPeter: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2016
It seems you watch too many Movies boy. Why don't you go read your books, that's a better way to spend your time.
Re: Aisha's ''ultimatum For Retraction'' Ends Today26th. Fayose Stands By His Story! by gohzieh(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Hope it serves her well! She should simply go to uSA! But they should unfreeze fayose's account too!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha's ''ultimatum For Retraction'' Ends Today26th. Fayose Stands By His Story! by lytech1(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Don't be surprise to see AISHA begging Fayose in the end just as Zenith bank did..
Ride on the only opposition in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha's ''ultimatum For Retraction'' Ends Today26th. Fayose Stands By His Story! by BERNIMOORE: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
isaacputi:
I thought the ultimatum was 7 working days shocked lipsrsealed
ok we expect Aisha to file a suit On or b4 wednesday, failure from aisha fayose will taut her like kilode!

1 Like

Re: Aisha's ''ultimatum For Retraction'' Ends Today26th. Fayose Stands By His Story! by clefstone(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
EFCC should investigate Mrs Buhari ASAP, after all she enjoys no immunity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: AGF Refuses To Appear Before Senate Today / Senator Athan Achonu Of Pdp Wins Mock Online Polls Of Okigwe Senate Seat!!! / We Built Abuja-kaduna Rail To 99% Completion - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.