Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

"If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome (3661 Views)

Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' / Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover / Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome by mrtriga(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2016
https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/if-you-drive-range-rover-sport-you-are.html

Please! someone should help me on this.
Does Kelly Hansome drive a range rover sport?
Is he having beef with any body lately?
If he is, I am not surprised, most people see him as controversial and arrogant. You might want to know why am asking this questions, well Kelly Hansome tweeted recently that if you drive a range rover sport you are not rich but stupid.
HEAR HIM...!!

KELLY HANSOME™▲♕ ‏@KellyHansome 13h13 hours ago
Just because u drive a Range Sport doesn't mean u're rich, it could mean u're stupid. U just might be a mobile financial illiterate. #YRF
12 retweets 5 likes

[url][/url]https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/if-you-drive-range-rover-sport-you-are.html

Re: "If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome by teekay213(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2016
i love this guy songs.
Re: "If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome by MisterPresident(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2016
It makes sense.
Re: "If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome by VocalWalls: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bull**it
Re: "If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome by UIA04(f): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
I think he is referring to someone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome by ButterFrost212(f): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Now I smell painment, why wont you own a range if you're more than capable to do so, people need to think before they talk.

1 Like

Re: "If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome by Perfecttouch(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Kelly handsome couldn't make a comeback and hence decided to start fooling himself.
Now, If I have my own personal house,
Have a business that brings in profit regularly
Then am I stupid or it is Kelly that has sawdust in his brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome by johnwizey: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dis one career is dead and buried!!

1 Like

Re: "If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome by axortedbabe(f): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
And that part "12 retweets 5 likes' got me rolling on d floor.. Just 5 likes ,a celeb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome by trippleKAY(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
axortedbabe:
And that part "12 retweets 5 likes' got me rolling on d floor.. Just 5 likes ,a celeb
celeb my ass...
Re: "If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome by mrtriga(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
i was baffled when i saw this tweet, funny enough we all know that if he was up and doing he would still be the one to laugh at those (celebs) who can not afford it.. Kelly sha!!!

(1) (Reply)

8 Times Adesua Etomi & Linda Ejiofor Proved To Be The Best Celebrity Bffs / Check Out This Viral Nude Birthday Photo-shot Of Nigerian Nudist / I’ve Been “bonked” By Several Men But Fred Amugi Has The Biggest And Sweetest D!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.