Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Demands 50cl Of Sperm To Cure Pimples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Demands 50cl Of Sperm To Cure Pimples (644 Views)

I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Demands 50cl Of Sperm To Cure Pimples by Pepuscutie270(f): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2016
This guy went frantic after girlfriend requests for 50cl of his sperm to clear pimples from her face. Babel is really crazy, she wan kill the dude ni? Na wa of

See more here http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/06/nigerian-guy-cries-out-after-girlfriend.html

Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Demands 50cl Of Sperm To Cure Pimples by jide333(m): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Forget her and go get ur self a good girl without pimples.. She'll definitely dump u when she find cure trust me..
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Demands 50cl Of Sperm To Cure Pimples by Olachase(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2016
My dear brother pls run for ur life.... She doesn't even want you to sex her again body don tell her too..... Meanwhile incase she is still in need of spam I have some guyz that's if she can employ them
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Demands 50cl Of Sperm To Cure Pimples by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2016
i smell lies

(1) (Reply)

What Maturity Really Is. / Girls Do You Rather Prefer Six Packs To Loaded Guyz Lyk Dangote Or Mr Ibu / Whatsapp Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.