Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics (1385 Views)

Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics / Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) / Woman Found Dead In A Canal At Barracks In Ikeja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by sixtuschimere: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2016
According to the Facebook user who shared the photos,a new born baby was found dropped inside a canal at entrance of Fayose market.He wrote.....

'WHAT A WICKED MOTHER

I saw this new baby dropped inside canal at the entrance of Fayose market (second gate) beside Fidelity Bank Ijigbo, Ado-Ekiti yesterday.

This stupid act is condemnable!'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/new-born-baby-found-dropped-inside.html

Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by dialfa: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2016
yoruba baby
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Many Nigerian ladies don't deserve to be loved and shown kindness.

Even Buhari and Elrufai will find it difficult to show this wickedness to a toddler.angry
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by eposho: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2016
And the best is for people to look, organise a photo shoot of this abominable act. ?
Our Brian in Nigeria is on pause mode.
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by Tolexander: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2016
SirJeffry:

Even Buhari and Elrufai will find it difficult to show this wickedness to a toddler.angry
hmm!

what about the men that impregnated these ladies and refused accepting the responsibility?
Obviously, the ladies didn't impregnate themselves and also, no guy came to request for the outcome of the unprotected sex had 9 months earlier.

We(male and female) all are guilty of this act of evil and wickedness

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by nrexzy: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Like Governor like people
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2016
Tolexander:
hmm!

what about the men that impregnated these ladies and refused accepting the responsibility?
Obviously, the ladies didn't impregnate themselves and also, no guy came to request for the outcome of the unprotected sex had 9 months earlier.

We(male and female) all are guilty of this act of evil and wickedness
Bros, I have seen many men deny pregnancies but I haven't seen a man deny or dump a baby.
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by Tolexander: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2016
dialfa:
yoruba baby
You are a fool!

Yoruba is written on it or you saw a tribal mark on it's face?

Oh oh, there is now Association of Body [s]Name[/b] Checker of Nairaland?
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by Blakjewelry(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2016
I think it's high time government takes the campaign on the need for female contraceptive more serious. And I think many Nigerians have murdered their own conscience
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by Tolexander: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2016
SirJeffry:
Bros, I have seen many men deny pregnancies but I haven't seen a man deny or dump a baby.
and what is the difference between denying pregnancy and dumping a baby?

A man denies a pregnancy is just a masculine way of dumping a baby !

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Tolexander:
and what is the difference between denying pregnancy and dumping a baby?
The former can be influenced by many factors including finance, family and juvenile delinquency but the latter is simply inhuman. Got it
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by youngest85(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2016
SirJeffry:

More like most nigerian ladies dnt deserve to be thrusted and bangged!

Coz wtout a giver ders no a reciever!
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by youngest85(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to the Facebook user who shared the photos,a new born baby was found dropped inside a canal at entrance of Fayose market.He wrote.....

'WHAT A WICKED MOTHER

I saw this new baby dropped inside canal at the entrance of Fayose market (second gate) beside Fidelity Bank Ijigbo, Ado-Ekiti yesterday.

This stupid act is condemnable!'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/new-born-baby-found-dropped-inside.html

Perhaps is d mother dat raised d alarm so dat she wont b suspected
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by DrRasheed: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2016
No wonder fayose is constantly visiting that market nah.
He bleeped one market madam.
Oya fayose blame pmb now !
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by Tolexander: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2016
SirJeffry:
The former can be influenced by many factors including finance, family and juvenile delinquency but the latter is simply inhuman. Got it
So a man that didn't consider all these factors you mentioned before making the move to go on a zygote producing exercise with a woman is considered responsible and human?

Lol! Stop being gender bias.

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by yemsai(f): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:

More like most nigerian ladies dnt deserve to be thrusted and bangged!

Coz wtout a giver ders no a reciever!
Abegi make we hear word...den keep ur stupid juicebox underneath ur trousers....who e epp?
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by yemsai(f): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:

Perhaps is d mother dat raised d alarm so dat she wont b suspected
R we doing a remake of d birth of moses?
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by youngest85(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2016
yemsai:

Abegi make we hear word...den keep ur stupid juicebox underneath ur trousers....who e epp?

I dnt tink u undstand me...

I mean guyz shud stop bangging if dey dnt want to see more stories lyk ds
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by youngest85(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2016
yemsai:
R we doing a remake of d birth of moses?
More like.....
As it was in d begging, so it is nw and ever it shall be, world wtout end. Amen
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by yemsai(f): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:

I dnt tink u undstand me...

I mean guyz shud stop bangging if dey dnt want to see more stories lyk ds
En..na same thing we dey talk sir
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by habtund(f): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Eni Lori ko ni Fila Eni ni fila ko ni ori baby wey some people dey find
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by Olalan(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wickedness coming from a mother to her child. I do not understand why people can not stay off intimacy until they are ready to become a parent?
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by terridabull(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
yemsai:

. Condom can be worn over the juicebox and the juice extractor should also take pills
Re: New Born Baby Found Dropped Inside Canal At Entrance Of Fayose Market,Ekiti(pics by yemsai(f): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
terridabull:
. Condom can be worn over the juicebox and the juice extractor should also take pills
Mr terri! Nawa o..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians... Disobeying Orders Since 1960 (photos) / Osun Lawmaker Caught Taking ‘ritual’ Bath Inside Bush At Night / Nigerian Lady Finds Hard Drugs In Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.