Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,469 members, 7,971,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun (33274 Views)

"I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit / Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun by bashydemy1: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
tonio2wo:

Behind bar? What would have been their crime?
For same Forgery it's because saraki has another case he is answering that's why the forgery case is being pend. wait till when they start the case.

Hmmm so PDP will just vote them self in the Senate and deputy under a new Govt of other parties? you need to think before you type next time.
Re: I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun by tonio2wo: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
bashydemy1:
For same Forgery it's because saraki has another case he is answering that's why the forgery case is being pend. wait till when they start the case.

Hmmm so PDP will just vote them self in the Senate and deputy under a new Govt of other parties? you need to think before you type next time.
You know nothing about politics!

Which forgery?
Re: I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun by bashydemy1: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
tonio2wo:

You know nothing about politics!

Which forgery?
Hmmmmm well those who are challenging them know more than you and i okay.. Are you telling me you know more than the attorney general? are you telling me you know more than the Judge that ask them to appear before him? keep fooling yourself... this is a new era and not that of padi padi.
Re: I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun by tonio2wo: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
bashydemy1:
Hmmmmm well those who are challenging them know more than you and i okay.. Are you telling me you know more than the attorney general? are you telling me you know more than the Judge that ask them to appear before him? keep fooling yourself... this is a new era and not that of padi padi.
Guy u have digressed from what we are talking about. I dnt care about any case thta is going on now. Am saying that apc were lucky that pdp did not clinch both senate president n vice that day all the odds were in their favour but they just decided to give apc d seat.
Re: I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun by bashydemy1: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
tonio2wo:

Guy u have digressed from what we are talking about. I dnt care about any case thta is going on now. Am saying that apc were lucky that pdp did not clinch both senate president n vice that day all the odds were in their favour but they just decided to give apc d seat.
And i say if that is the case it will be worse than this.
Re: I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun by tonio2wo: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
bashydemy1:
And i say if that is the case it will be worse than this.
And I said why will it be worse than this?
Re: I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun by bashydemy1: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
tonio2wo:

And I said why will it be worse than this?
because the case would have been long gone.... The rulling party is APC and and PDP will gang up to be senate president? now tell me who will be the senate president among all the PDP in senate that a case or 2 will not be brought against him/her... Just name one PDP man.. I swear they won't last a month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary / Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate / Wike Mocks Ayu Over Removal As PDP Chair, Says ‘I Told Him He’ll Go’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.