Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti (28706 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Which One Is Fayose Market Again

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by Toluwani111: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pejah:
Hw much
#6k
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by basadenet: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is not a news but politics.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by ikdaddy01(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
And to say i saw a new baby in my dream dz morning and another is dumping hers....
May we never have a reason to be in tears...
Thank God for life!!!!
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by bigybanty02(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
And many women ar crying beging God 4 fruit of d woomb wat a wicked world rip innocent child #tears#
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by AAinEqGuinea: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
"Ayyye... anyone have more dead babies and charred corpses for all to see? Come... Come..."

I love ya Seun and NL's the best, but I clicked on this to plead with you bro.. please stop FPing this sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by jessykings(f): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Naija! Oh my Naija! What is happening? Death has become really cheap nowadays cry
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by SamOgasco(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mologi:
GOD help the poor little baby....
Did you read the story at all?
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:
poverty!
nt poverty bt evil and wickedness even mothers in idp camp still strive fr their kids
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by esosuo: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
What sin did dis innocent being commit to suffer dis kind of death. , cry ,why bring a child into dis world just to kill it for no reason , girls please abstain if u cant be a mother , deadly world were the supposed protector turns the main predator , God rest the soul of dis innocent child and bless the Hens and mothers who neither aborted their kid nor killed them but rather protected them like they are all they got.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by hotspec(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Imastexherbal:
The baby may have died a natural death only to be wrongly disposed. "Two sides to a coin"

i concur with ur submission

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by Samyxearch: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Never judge until u get d full gist of a case. It could b d fault of d mum. A big possibility could b again that d mum was abducted & have her baby forcefully delivered to ritualists who may use d baby as instructed & den dumped him/her where people saw it. Think about d woman that was killed and her feotus was ripped out of her belly. D said feotus could have been thrown anywhere. Just saying.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by chez23: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Women, women. Fear them.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by AngryNigerian(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blossom023:
What is all this? Kai... My mom just lost her baby boy due to miscarriage.. She has been down since considering this is her last opportunity to have a child and one is throwing away hers . May God help us all.

Eiyaaa...my pity for ya mummie! Hope she"ll be okay? Seems u r an OC (only child...) Make her to understand that you can be all the children she needed.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by AngryNigerian(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Samyxearch:
Never judge until u get d full gist of a case. It could b d fault of d mum. A big possibility could b again that d mum was abducted & have her baby forcefully delivered to ritualists who may use d baby as instructed & den dumped him/her where people saw it. Think about d woman that was killed and her feotus was ripped out of her belly. D said feotus could have been thrown anywhere. Just saying.

Anyhow u look @ it, itz still inhumanity & sheer wickedness that everyone is talkn about here!
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by diva90: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
I can't believe a mother in her right sense will carry a baby for 9 months and throw the child away. You have to be a heartless beast to do such! Just hearing the cry of your baby should stir up great love for the child and not the other way round
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by freezyrain: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sometimes I js feel the world should end right away bkos of tins like ds.....if her mama bin do am ds kind tin she for survive kom reach today?but God y r u like ds sometimes? There are some responsible people(couple) luking for even a baby bt u wont gv...hmmmmm God no vex ooo am js saying my mind
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by BABATEE251(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
stop the joke imaterherbal,I will fight you if you there against the motion,I was there yesterday and confirm it that the baby was just treated in such a evil way,let's assume the baby die immediately he was born ,well wishers around the baby mama would have help her to buried the boy but the baby mama and the baby's father are vagabond and illiterate whom should be living in psychiatric hospital ,moreover the baby was not born in a hospital or missionary ,he was born at hone,I'm 100% sure of that,that's why they have privileges to did such deadly and heartless things..............RIP TO THE BABY
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thats when they say close your legs! They are always like give me money! Now kasala don burst.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by don4real18(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
couldn't she have aborted it before the baby developed
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Some people must have absolutely no fear in God to commit this sort of crime. They indeed don't believe in judgement day to be so cruel in their actions. They absolutely have no heart to kill such an innocent and helpless child like this.

This is so so so sad. I am not really crying here. Poor baby. What a sorrowful death, just so sad when the baby could not even fight for him/ her self. This is just so wicked ooooh God have mercy on humans oh lord so sad.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by Jok3r(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
examhall:

A new born baby was found dead at the canal at Fayose market in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state yesterday. See graphic photos of the baby after the cut…

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/photos-baby-dumped-inside-canal-at-fayose-market-in-ekiti/

lord forgive us
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by fortune1968: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
see now ?fayose market ?The name ~fayose is a synonym of EVIL !
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Eiyaaa...my pity for ya mummie! Hope she"ll be okay? Seems u r an OC (only child...) Make her to understand that you can be all the children she needed.

Been trying o.. She already had a name for him.. Already bought cloths.. Preparing baby room. But she said she won't give up.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by holyword: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
God forgive this generation that ve committed evil more than past generations.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by Nnennavera(f): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=sinaj post=46943285]O! Jesus.

Why dump d baby after bearing the shame of the baby bump

What happened to the motherless baby homesad

I wonder oo
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by lordkhalifa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
undecided All this baby mama's self.... undecided

The baby might be dead during delivering
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by SweetHelen: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
If she was dump after delivery, will she be alive today!!! May God forgive her. I feel sorry for the innocent baby who came into the world just like every other person.
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by aforosco(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
veekid:
The pikin fit be governor own
Abegi it happens in every state don't bring fayose to it
Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by AngryNigerian(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blossom023:

Been trying o.. She already had a name for him.. Already bought cloths.. Preparing baby room. But she said she won't give up.

Wow! then you must be her only child! or u have no bro yet? Good luck to her anyway...

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti by Mandeme(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.