Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,232 members, 7,925,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

God Of War III The Last Of It's Kind - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / God Of War III The Last Of It's Kind (1287 Views)

4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game / Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 / Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of War III The Last Of It's Kind by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2016
A new god of war teaser trailer was released this june where kratos no longer uses the 'blades of chaos'. This new god of war i swear has nice graphics, awesome sounds nd great combat but in turn no 'blades of chaos' but a fvcking axe? Jesus!
Re: God Of War III The Last Of It's Kind by khalhokage(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
So? what are you saying? They've moved on from Greek mythology on to Norse mythology, also the blades of chaos has kinda become stale after 6 games.
Re: God Of War III The Last Of It's Kind by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
khalhokage:
So? what are you saying? They've moved on from Greek mythology on to Norse mythology, also the blades of chaos has kinda become stale after 6 games.
yea but i loved those blades they were one of a kind to me
Re: God Of War III The Last Of It's Kind by cao(f): 12:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Err...technically God of War: Ascension was the last GoW of its kind (hack & slash) based on Greek myth. Plus, Kratos did kill off all the Olympians except one, and he did mess up ghost Athena's plans, so he's both literally and figuratively killed off Greek mythology, which in turn messed the hell out of Greece, since all its gods were dead. Remember, he did technically kill himself with the Blade of Olympus*, who's to say he didn't lose his Greek powers? Making the Blades of Chaos & all his other Olympian weapons moot...

*the same weapon that drained his powers in GoW II, the same weapon Zeus killed him with. Apparently, it also became useless after he stabbed himself with it.

1 Like

Re: God Of War III The Last Of It's Kind by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 27, 2016
cao:
Err...technically God of War: Ascension was the last GoW of its kind (hack & slash) based on Greek myth. Plus, Kratos did kill off all the Olympians except one, and he did mess up ghost Athena's plans, so he's both literally and figuratively killed off Greek mythology, which in turn messed the hell out of Greece, since all its gods were dead. Remember, he did technically kill himself with the Blade of Olympus*, who's to say he didn't lose his Greek powers? Making the Blades of Chaos & all his other Olympian weapons moot...

*the same weapon that drained his powers in GoW II, the same weapon Zeus killed him with. Apparently, it also became useless after he stabbed himself with it.
Okay if thats the case

(1) (Reply)

What Do People Do With The Pokémon They Catch In Pokémon Go Game? / Two PS3 Disks For Swap In Awka *photos* / I Need To Load Games On My Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.