Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,527 members, 7,937,496 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun (2926 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by princealexndre(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
here is mine

Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by HiggsBoson(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mine grin

Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by princealexndre(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
more

Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=20pt]
Smellymouth and I.......grin

gringrin
[/size]

Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by princealexndre(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
more tongue

Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by Rexhenrex(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
i don't wear cloths to church!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by Mediapace: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Queen Lanicky come yarn us Church thanksgiving pics tongue
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Queen Lanicky come yarn us Church thanksgiving pics tongue
happy sunday
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by Mediapace: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Happy SUNDAY Babe,how was service?
juhan:
happy sunday
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by princealexndre(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
simple English :post ur pix not cloth.smh undecided
Rexhenrex:
simple English :post ur pix not cloth.smh
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by enshi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
I first hit the gym then later to church

1 Like

Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by slimthugchimee(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
undecided jobless men

1 Like

Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by slimthugchimee(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
enshi:
you wear this cloth in almost all your macho pics undecided

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by Jorussia(m): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nawao So i must first take a picture of myself before i go to church.
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Happy SUNDAY Babe,how was service?
fine o how yhu?
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by enshi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
First I hit the gym then later I rolled to church
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by enshi(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=slimthugchimee post=46947635] you wear this cloth in almost all your macho pics undecided[/quot) e]

Thanks for observing... Though that's my gym attire.... You could check my DP for my shirtless pic

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by ehix89(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you wear this cloth in almost all your macho pics undecided
That nigga is obsessed with his body, I believe in flaunting what you have, but one should always know when he/she is getting overboard with such attitude, utter childishness to say the least
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by Rexhenrex(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
princealexndre:
simple English :post ur pix not cloth.smh undecided simple English :post ur pix not cloth.smh
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by princealexndre(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
ehix89:
That nigga is obsessed with his body, I believe in flaunting what you have, but one should always know when he/she is getting overboard with such attitude, utter childishness to say the least
post your own,lets comment
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by enshi(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
ehix89:

It takes maturity for a man to admire and encourage his fellow especially when it has to do with looks.... Nigga ur opinion doesn't count and it never will...
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by enshi(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
princealexndre:

For this singular response..... Your years will be like tomorrow.... It will never end
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by ehix89(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
princealexndre:
is it necessary
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by princealexndre(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
ehix89:
is it necessary
ok
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by ehix89(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
enshi:

It takes maturity for a man to admire and encourage his fellow especially when it has to do with looks.... Nigga ur opinion doesn't count and it never will...
Lools.....com'on *taps his back and draws him closer*, read my previous statement intently, only a fool wouldn't give heed to constructive criticism....take a back seat brov.
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by lahit14(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
WTF!! Why am I seein niggrs n not chicks. Girly dudes!!
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by enshi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
ehix89:
Lools.....com'on *taps his back and draws him closer*, read my previous statement intently, only a fool wouldn't give heed to constructive criticism....take a back seat brov.

I sight you.... No qwuamz.... Real niggaz don't beef for long... We are together... Respect
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
enshi:
Hellllo wink
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by enshi(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=KingCheezyPuff post=46949453]Hellllo wink[/quote
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
lahit14:
•What's the problem?you want it to be chicks on display at all times for your viewing pleasure? undecided...
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by princealexndre(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
lahit14:
pussyr niqqa
Re: Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
thread has been mercillesly derailed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

# # / Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. / If You Were Given A Chance To Draw Tattoo On Your Body, Where Would That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.