Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,402 members, 7,937,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies (1941 Views)

How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? / Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English? / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
When some dudes give their lives to Jesus Christ, they tend to see bad sides to everything in life. They deem it sinful to be socially active and extroverted, in fact, some even see it as a sinful act to engage into a relationship

Without wasting time, this write-up focuses on the excuses bor- again christian often defend their inability to woo ladies. There excuses are;

1. "I'm Looking into God's Eyes"

Sometimes, I wonder why some people place every burden on God to the extent that they still want Him to woo ladies for them. When you inquire the relationship status of some of them, they will always look for a way to heap the blame on God that He's been the one causing delay in choosing the right woman for them. Brother, the earlier the better for you to know that God Himself will never descend from Heaven to woo a lady for you so quit blaming your inability to woo a woman on God

2. "Women are Evil"

Though, we all know that some ladies can be an hindrance to one's destiny but I still stand on the fact that not all ladies are satanic and demonic as you think. However, not every lady that comes into your life will capsize it nor deplete your chances of doing exploits in your endeavours. Some of our born-again brothers often paint ladies bad and will discourage their fellow christian brothers to zoom off when a lady tries to come into their lives.. This excuse is often make by some of them to console themselves that they are happy with their single status.

3. "I don't want to Commit Fornication"

This is another excuse that holds water no water at all. In relationship, I believe that "Sex" is subject to personal choice, discipline and compromise. Though, I can't speak for everyone but I can at least speak for myself. As a born again dude, the last time my ex- girlfriend came and spend two weeks with me in school, I never even attempted to kiss neither did I demand sex from her despite the fact konji nearly finished me when slept on the same bed for two weeks. Each time my joystick seemed to be rise above its default level, I will just open my Bible to Psalms and start reading it just to avert foreseen sexual temptation.

4. "God has not Showed me a Revelation"

So you dey wait make God show you for dream say na Lanicky go win Miss Nairaland before you woo her shey? Some will be inside the church and will be like "God, if truly you want me to marry Ishilove, let that fan in front of pastor Ayorinde stop rolling. grin To be very candid, no matter your spiritual inclination, God might not even tell you who to woo but will only guide you in making choices. God expects that you're the one that knows the lady of your taste not Him. This excuse is often used by born again christian dudes just to justify their lack of wooing ability.

5. "I don't want anybody to Distract Me from Making Heaven"

Who tell you say you no go make heaven if you get girlfriend? Making heaven has to do with having a holy heart as well as having a right standing with God. At 29 years, you keep saying your focus is to make heaven and that you don't want any lady in your life. Is it until cobweb starts growing on your joystick before you know you're aren't getting any younger? grin Ask yourself, what if I don't have a girlfriend and I still don't make heaven?

6. "I Can't Date a Lady that has not given her Life to Christ"

As a born again christian, It's expected that you get acquainted to a lady that will help your heavily aspiration to be fulfilled because the Bible makes us understand that that iron sharpeneth iron ,. On a contrary, this should not justify not having a relationship life. You go wait tire if all you watch out for, is a lady that is socially isolated and has low taste of fashion that she doesn't use lipstick nor wear trousers, she doesn't use eye pencil, she doesn't login to Nairaland, facebook, she doesn't listen to 2face or Banky W's songs, etc grin

7. "I will Woo a Lady when I'm Ready to Marry

Many dudes have been wrong orientated about relationship that they keep wallowing in the ideology that one should bother not going in a relationship except one is ready to marry. Meaning that, if I want to marry at age 30, I will have to wait till I'm 29 years before having my first wooing experience. (I laugh in Chinese language). What if the babe scams me and it takes me 5 years to get over the emotional trauma, so I will have to wait till I'm 34 before I can woo another lady abi? grin

8. "We are not allowed to Woo a Lady in My Church"

You must be deeply asleep on a moving bicycle if you dey wait make your pastor woo a lady on your behalf. As funny as it sounds, some church doctrines don't allow men to make approach to a lady they are interested in but are to report to their pastor who will woo the lady on their behalf when they will be watching kilometers away. This doctrine is peculiar to Deeper Life Church

9. "I am a Dedicated Worker in My Church"

Another excuses given by born again guys to justify their inability to walk up to a lady and express their love is that, them, being dedicated workers in their church automatically disqualify them dating a lady of their choice. You will hear them saying it's very wrong to be in a relationship as a fisher of men

10. Ladies will Affect My Prayer Life

I don't know they come across this statement. Sometimes, I ask myself, shey the lady go close their mouths when praying ni? L

I drop my pen at this point

Feel free to add yours

Cc
Lalasticlala

Original Writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/06/10-excuses-born-again-christians-guys.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol

Them no wan woo.........leave em alone. grin
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol... I've got a dedicated church uncle at 37.

If you ask him why he's single or not married, he will simply smirk and say God's time is the best. Hate that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by jejemanito: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is lame. By the way did you just say that your GF visited you for 2 weeks, slept on the same bed and you didn't touch her throughout her stay? For 2 weeks?!

Do we look like nursery school pupils to you?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by SeverusSnape(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wristbangle Oya come comment.

But believe me, Those born again brothers are the most hypocritical and sanctimonious set of people out there.

Outwardly prudish, but inwardly lascivious.
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by misreal(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
About 90% of what you wrote are very correct.you dont expect a born again to go againts them THEREOF.. grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
he he he he he grin grin

These aren't excuses though
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
very true @op. what this guys dont understand is that the church is a great place to learn everything that has to do with women, whether good or bad.
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by johnwizey: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Especially No 4
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Peacetemi: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
11. They'll fast for 21 days, go to the mountain to pray, then go to the girl and tell her 'God said you are my future wife'
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by cruzita(f): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
undecided you already said born again

how do you expect them to woo ladies when they know that people will judge them
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by SeverusSnape(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jolsnow:
Lol... I've got a dedicated church uncle at 37.

If you ask him why he's single or not married, he will simply smirk and say God's time is the best. Hate that.
You're needed at Castle black, not Castle Romance.
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by fkpboss: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
11. I want to be a Reverend Father

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Rickcutie(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
No 4 is d most common excuse. Both guys and girls use dat excuse a lot.
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Jorussia(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
A genuine born again child of God will never bother himself about entering into a relationship if he/she is not ready for marriage. Forexample, i am 26years,i am a prison officer yet,i am not into any relationship. I have an ambition to study medicine oversea,consequently i will start thinking about marriage at least 6years from now. I don't see any reason why i should keep any relationship from now till six years,when i don't want to commit fornication.The truth is long courtship is not good for any genuine born again child of God.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by slimthugchimee(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
here comes tosyntoomuch
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by AfricanApple(f): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
jejemanito:
This is lame. By the way did you just say that your GF visited you for 2 weeks, slept on the same bed and you didn't touch her throughout her stay? For 2 weeks?!

not everyone is like you. deal wirit
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by ndcide(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
@Op, there are also dangers of giving room for pockets of relationships here and there. The pains, and regret of silly relationships are everywhere.

That's why people come up with the lame defense of "my past" "every body has a past" "I don't Want to" "Talk about my past" etc we must be guided. We must always apply wisdom in all our actions.

Im not saying people shouldn't have relationships. But we all must be focused in life... No use of boyfriend and girlfriend if it's not defined. Most importantly, if you want to live a godly life.
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin tosyne you have killed me o
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by wristbangle: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Chai. This OP too funny eh. grin. I dey come maa quickly edit
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
slimthugchimee:
here comes tosyntoomuch
Egbon I hail oooo grin
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bestie nice one..smiley

Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by obontami2: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
jejemanito:

Bro, no be everybody go be like you nah tongue
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
I'm beginning to like this lad.He is a sweet boy. Interesting post.
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by firstking01(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
So, what if the guy say all these things and GOD bearing him witness he means it...will you still call it an excuse op??
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
My anointing is too much for ladies to handle now
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
#Chai, sad

I remember dos days, wen I get crush on Kelvin, him tell me say *I want to be a Reverend Father *crycry ....

Now kelvin na Doctor, him dey find me....smiley

#

Tosyne2much u r right about dis.....grin

Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by octopusfreaky(f): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
An uncle of mine had to meet a pastor to arrange a good wife for him cox he was just tooo shy to approach a woman.SUish man tooo d call
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by redcliff: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/06/10-excuses-born-again-christians-guys.html
I want to ask you a hobest question. Are you not tired of your writing style? Because we are....

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Mind Blowing Love Texts...bewarned These Texts Might Land You In Marriage / Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. / My Sexual Contract Form is Ready! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.