Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,877 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:19 PM

Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? (1298 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Am I Asking For Too Much? / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
I was just thinking of the kind of woman that I'll really love to date and marry. It might look like an unattainable dream but I'm glad I have been able to describe who I want to settle down with, whether she exist or not I do not care but at least I can and have always be able to describe what I want.

She has to be an intelligent graduate or an undergraduate aged between 20 - 25 who is friendly and can express herself very well. I might want to be selective but it's not like it's a rule actually. I will prefer someone in the medical or engineering sector. She has to be very beautiful with a good heart. Again, if she's from Akwa Ibom, it will also be a plus especially from the Ibibio area, like I said there are exceptions to the rule.

A godly woman with good morals who has a mind of her own and doesn't get toss around by every friends opinion but thinks deeply about every action before deciding to take them. A trustworthy woman with a sincere heart.

I like a woman who is hardworking and creative. A woman who knows her responsibility in the home, a woman who has compassion and pity on others whether related or unrelated ( not the wetin concern me) type of lady with no human feelings. Even though she might not do anything to assist but having that feeling of sharing with one's difficulty is just enough.

A lady who is independent minded and free from the influence of family and society, a woman who seeks for knowledge so she won't be ignorant and arrogant! A woman who believes in self development learning new skills to help develop her self confidence and charisma. A woman who seeks for knowledge in order to impact on others especially the children. She seeks to improve herself daily, not with fashion magazine (although that is not totally out) but with books that will help her stand out among her contemporaries.

I like a woman who is truthful and honest and calls a spade what it is, she has to be disciplined and has self control; doesn't act before thinking but thinks before acting. She has to be intelligent and smart and does task quickly and not sluggishly! A woman who sets her mind on something and works hard to achieve it. A woman who seeks to stand out of the crowd in character, attitude and appearance.

A woman who is clean and can take care of the house, a good cook, a woman who will see her children as priority by guiding and teaching them good morals, language, how to behave etc Helping them out in assignments; she should be their second teacher. A woman who takes things in her home seriously and deals with them decisively. A woman who won't allow internet and social media interfere in her home but will place her home as top priority to every other thing.

A woman who is serious minded in her endeavours and doesn't have a lackadaisical attitude towards things and doesn't procrastinate. She knows when and how to handle issues. A woman who takes her physical appearance seriously and seeks to stay attractive at all times not forgetting her inner beauty which is to make the home sweet for every one.

A woman with a good sense of humour who doesn't get angry easily, even if she does, she forgives and forgets easily! A woman who will be proud of me and always be pleased to walk by my side, behaves well in public, knows when to talk and knows when to allow me talk. Can be able to represent me very well as though I was there in person. Get respect from people through her actions and good behaviour.

Is this type of lady too difficult to get or is my standard so high for the Nigerian ladies?
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
find clay mould am

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by grad2012(f): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
No at all but wait lemme finish reading what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by jopretty(f): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
I do hope you are the Male version of what you seek.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Tocheagle(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
You can buy such a woman on konga or jumia

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by firstking01(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
My advice, if you really want a wife material, marry akwa ibom or yoruba girl...and yes, you are asking for too much, abi you be king solomon ni?, even king solomon in all his splendours and glories did not even have the kind of taste and preference you have for women...op you must be a bayelsan or akwa ibomite, qoute megrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Bisiebae(f): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Go buy am for konga, brother in life, we compromise, girls shouldn't be treated like objects.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Bisiebae(f): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
find clay mould am
Classic answer

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by AngryNigerian(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yes bro...she exists; just that you only get them from unbelievable places!

I have a description almost close to urs; but she can be from anywhere, & I can make so many concessions if I can get a self-opinionated lass (they are scarce - girls these are easily tossed around by peers, press, society, etc, & they go along with the trends!). I recently met my type, but we couldnt go along 'cos of health issues...

So, don't mind comments here...just focus & go to the right places!
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
N wat r u offering?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by AngryNigerian(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bisiebae:

Classic answer

C ds one...what is classic in the response are most (if not all) of those characters listed above by boltzman not what everybody should aspire for?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by youngest85(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
even ur sister no get those qualities

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Breadmaker: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
jopretty:
I do hope you are the Male version of what you seek.
Opposites attract in marriage.

tonguegrin
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by halfricanadian(f): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
shocked shocked my God just ask God to create ur own woman this is too too mch ha!
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by dauntless15(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
OP what are you? Dangotes son? You can buy her online, mould her, or contact me because i grant wishes.
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked Like seriously?

What's so special about what I asked that ladies are even saying it's too too much?

What kinds of ladies do we have in our society then?
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:
even ur sister no get those qualities
If I grew up to be like this meaning all of us received the same upbringing what makes you think she doesn't have those qualities?
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by jworos(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Women don turn phones wey dey get specs ba?
Dude take it easy oh!
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Yes bro...she exists; just that you only get them from unbelievable places!

I have a description almost close to urs; but she can be from anywhere, & I can make so many concessions if I can get a self-opinionated lass (they are scarce - girls these are easily tossed around by peers, press, society, etc, & they go along with the trends!). I recently met my type, but we couldnt go along 'cos of health issues...

So, don't mind comments here...just focus & go to the right places!

Thank you bro for the encouragement!

It means all hope is not lost.
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
jworos:
Women don turn phones wey dey get specs ba?
Dude take it easy oh!
It's unfortunate most people do not know what they want that's why they get tired after two years of marriage probably after realising and discovering that they married the wrong person.

So at your age you do not know yourself to know the kind of woman you can live with? Grow up bro.

Everyone forming as like they can just marry anybody, go luck I'll go to jumia and konga to buy, you can go to open air marketand just pick anything.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by jworos(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Boltzman:
It's unfortunate most people do not know what they want that's why they get tired after two years of marriage probably after realising and discovering that they married the wrong person.

So at your age you do not know yourself to know the kind of woman you can live with? Grow up bro.

Everyone forming as like they can just marry anybody, go luck I'll go to jumia and konga to buy, you can go to open air marketand just pick anything.
Wow wow wow, some people sha,Telling people to "Grow Up".
I'm not most people, I know what I want, simple truth is no one is perfect, and even if you find that perfect spec you're looking for in a woman, there'll always be one little problem, + you might not be the persons perfect spec, the person just wants to marry and leave home. Nothing like perfect bro.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by AngryNigerian(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
You don see am baa? That's why you go to a church wedding & see a bride with a bump! Sex is given various adjectives to ease the consciencious guilt! No-one cares...but I know that within that bush of thorns are sweet-smelling lillies!

You need to see what happened when I organized a group of people that value morals & ethics... how the "no-one is perfect" youths gradually opted out and left 11 "wanna-be perfect" persons to share ideas, challenges, etc till now! & in fact, we produced 2 couples that wer eternally glad they met in that group!

SMH for the generation below us & ours
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Bisiebae(f): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
AngryNigerian:

C ds one...what is classic in the response are most (if not all) of those characters listed above by boltzman not what everybody should aspire for?

Must you talk!
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by jashar(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
before I comment any further, biko, correct your heading.

AM I, not ARE MY
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 28, 2016
jashar:
before I comment any further, biko, correct your heading.

AM I, not ARE MY
If I wrote the epistle without any mistake apart from the heading then you could as well ignored it and made your comment or still point it out and make you comment.

Anyway you can comment if you choose to.
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
From the replies and comments, I think I'm so disappointed. Thanks
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by tee59(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Can u mould urself to suit wat d woman want too. It's not only about what i want in my woman, men can make demselves suit what d women desire 2. If u are good, good woman dat wil fit in ur life wil surely come ur way. Be wat women also want.
Re: Ladies Please Am I Asking For Too Much? by AVRecruit: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
the issue is women 20-25 dont want to get married. welcome to the career first women generation.

On the one hand we are to get laid only within marriage biblically but on the other hand dem wiminz 20-25 only want boyfriends for the most part. have a gf ur a fornicator marry girls 32+ you will always have an eye for dem younger curvy babe.

so wats a man to do?!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Buys 5 Packets Of CONDOMS Every 2 Days(photos) / Check Out My Mummy's Birthday Cake / SHOCKER: Pastor Caught Naking Church Member To Solve Pregnancy Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.