Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke (61246 Views)

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / Ekiti JSS3 Student Builds Rechargeable Lantern With Speakers, For Charging Phone / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by ladkud(m): 5:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Oyin93:
I even thought he made a working tricycle...Kudos tho

pls can I know you?
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by blacknumbia123(m): 5:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Fmdipo:
if 2y(5x-7y) -6y X +6 = 45 find x.

Yesterday i was in the sitting room watching a program called China24 on CCTV NEWS, an electric lamp manufacturer was interviewed together with his workers in his factory. The workers are kids between the ages or 12-18 the most beautiful part of it was that the kids can on their own manufacture same. Now let's come down to Nigeria. Nigerian students are busy searching for "x" while students in the developed countries are manufacturing things for the development of their country. In Nigeria, our engineering students spend nearly all their time solving difficult equations and searching for "x". In Nigeria, students will be asked to search for "x" I do smile and ask myself how can we use Algebra and simultaneous equation to boost the economy. How can we use the located "x" to solve the challenges facing us?

However, the above are some of the reasons why at 50+ as an oil producing country we are still importing tooth-pick and matches. Our brain has been channel to the fact that failure to go to school will end one up as a domestic servant of the educated ones which I seriously disagree with. We can't all be in the class room at the same time and expect us to catch up with the developed countries, it never done; we will keep depending on them with such barbaric idea. Let those that are willing to go into sport be on the field or track not in classroom, Christiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid FC was expelled from school at the age of 14 and today he is a world footballer.
Let take those that are good in construction to factories or workshops not class room. Let's take away pen from our engineering students and send them out of class. Let's take away pen from those that are willing to take hoe, cutlass,hammer, saw, screw driver etc.
Our too much dependent on pen is sending us backward. To me, spending 5, 6 or more years in tertiary institution is nothing but a total waste of time, 3 years is enough for engineering courses.12 calendar month is enough for food related courses and 3 or 4years is enough to be a lawyer. Imagine our youth spending 8years of their lives in university and still our Government don't trust on their expertise rather they travel out of the country.
At this juncture, I will like to call on the government at all level to look into this and find a lasting solution to it. Lastly our government should stop sending the talented ones away by sending them aboard for training and failed to establish/provide where they will be discharging what they've learnt or the skills they've acquired upon their arrival. If we can do this, I believe that few years to come Nigeria will be the greatest country of the world while others will be on the queue at our back.
But before then, I remain my humble self. God bless my father land....
Well spoken! You just aired my mind. God goo bless you. As in eeeeeeh!

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by addikt(m): 5:31am On Jun 27, 2016
And the other day, he'll make a bomb....
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Lagusta(m): 5:34am On Jun 27, 2016
franxalive:

RECEIVE SENSE....IJN...AMEN....#LONG LIVE BIAFRA!!!

See this homo habilis too.... cheesy

I'm getting amused!!! grin
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by goodfornothing(m): 5:37am On Jun 27, 2016
tomquest:

I smell ban.
Why?
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Lagusta(m): 5:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Igboid:

LMAO.

Was it not last year that your Yoruba governor was going to send your lazy people to come to east to learn basic survival skills?

What exactly is good for Yorubas? Lol

You call it toys, I call it dreams, we are basically different people.

Knowledge might have acquired new meaning in Yorubaland, but in Igbo land, we appreciate the fact that it takes basic Knowledge of crafts to fashion that piece of "art", and if the Boy continues to dare to dream, his dreams can be brought to reality with good funding and more education.

I'm Igbo

Most importantly, my allegiance lie only with that famous flag that is causing you great pain this night and not with a colonial contraption.

My dear brother no flag can ever cause me pain because I don't worship any flag......

And which governor sent us to the east to learn survival skills I don't think it's ambode anyway.....

And who says Yorubas don't have basic skills of art Looooolz, please don't make me sh1t on my body abeg..... grin

But seriously, you have lots of intelligence compared to the other brainwashed Biafrans I have had chats with.....

Please do not make the same mistake south Sudan made.......

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Fmdipo:

Yesterday i was in the sitting room watching a program called China24 on CCTV NEWS, an electric lamp manufacturer was interviewed together with his workers in his factory. The workers are kids between the ages or 12-18 the most beautiful part of it was that the kids can on their own manufacture same. Now let's come down to Nigeria. Nigerian students are busy searching for "x" while students in the developed countries are manufacturing things for the development of their country. In Nigeria, our engineering students spend nearly all their time solving difficult equations and searching for "x". In Nigeria, students will be asked to search for "x" I do smile and ask myself how can we use Algebra and simultaneous equation to boost the economy. How can we use the located "x" to solve the challenges facing us?

However, the above are some of the reasons why at 50+ as an oil producing country we are still importing tooth-pick and matches. Our brain has been channel to the fact that failure to go to school will end one up as a domestic servant of the educated ones which I seriously disagree with. We can't all be in the class room at the same time and expect us to catch up with the developed countries, it never done; we will keep depending on them with such barbaric idea. Let those that are willing to go into sport be on the field or track not in classroom, Christiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid FC was expelled from school at the age of 14 and today he is a world footballer.
Let take those that are good in construction to factories or workshops not class room. Let's take away pen from our engineering students and send them out of class. Let's take away pen from those that are willing to take hoe, cutlass,hammer, saw, screw driver etc.
Our too much dependent on pen is sending us backward. To me, spending 5, 6 or more years in tertiary institution is nothing but a total waste of time, 3 years is enough for engineering courses.12 calendar month is enough for food related courses and 3 or 4years is enough to be a lawyer. Imagine our youth spending 8years of their lives in university and still our Government don't trust on their expertise rather they travel out of the country.
At this juncture, I will like to call on the government at all level to look into this and find a lasting solution to it. Lastly our government should stop sending the talented ones away by sending them aboard for training and failed to establish/provide where they will be discharging what they've learnt or the skills they've acquired upon their arrival. If we can do this, I believe that few years to come Nigeria will be the greatest country of the world while others will be on the queue at our back.
But before then, I remain my humble self. God bless my father land.
" searching for X" LMAO
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Daplux4: 6:15am On Jun 27, 2016
Oasis93:
So why the fucking flag? This people need to wake up from this Biafra issue

U hate them yet u will not allow them to go stay on their own
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Jay542(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Fmdipo:

That's why 'x' iss my worst alphabet. It's high time we wake up. Cos 'x' no go put good for table .
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by chigoizie7(m): 6:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Lagusta:
A first look at the pics and all I did was MTSCHEEEEEEEWWWWWW......

He even put Biafra flag sef, them don brainwash this one too...

Africans would never seize to amuse me....

Lolz.

And what has Nigerian govt done to unwash his brains?

U see, when u refuse to hide the true history of someone just to deny others the knowledge of that person, many things will be said, and people will believe it(they will believe the only story).

The whole people of biafra believed that Naija govt was unfair to them, even if they were all lies, but naija govt didn't say anything to counter those lies, they will believe it.

For a JSS3 student to be dis fanatic to biafra course, it is not ending anytime soon
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Egbabiekperemo: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:
angryThis boy should be arrested for treason by displaying that evil biafra flag in our United nation Nigeria sad The useless toy he made is inconsequential to igbo land due to their love for foreign made goods. Igbo governors are overlooking innoson autos for Hyundai while they expect other Nigerians to buy their over hyped piece of metal called innoson autos. This jobless boy is definitely one of the yoots influenced by that albino called Nnamdi kanu on his evil radio before he was locked up like a goat. I hate that biafran logo on that Keke and i will never hide my hate for any biafran thread. May God bless Buhari and Nigerians cool

E pain u. Jump into d lagOon
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by HeGeMon(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:
angryThis boy should be arrested for treason by displaying that evil biafra flag in our United nation Nigeria sad The useless toy he made is inconsequential to igbo land due to their love for foreign made goods. Igbo governors are overlooking innoson autos for Hyundai while they expect other Nigerians to buy their over hyped piece of metal called innoson autos. This jobless boy is definitely one of the yoots influenced by that albino called Nnamdi kanu on his evil radio before he was locked up like a goat. I hate that biafran logo on that Keke and i will never hide my hate for any biafran thread. May God bless Buhari and Nigerians cool

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by stallion2: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Arian11:
Wow this is really impressive as this is what we need in this country now than ever.

Any need for name checkers or it's obvious ? grin

edit

I'm just seeing the Biafra flag ..come jss3 boy what did they promise you ..eh ? undecided
lets start making useful items not prototype
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by sinteiking(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Lagusta:

Who says I'm hating?? ?? cheesy cheesy

Since 1997 Japanese elementary pupils have built dog robots.....

This is 2016 and your Biafran kid builds a
painted iron toy.....

l
Congratulations!!!!!! grin grin

This is 2016, which toy or robot have u or ur kids built? Japanese pupils have built dog robots and dis kid builds a painted iron toy as u claim. Which one hv u built? Stop hating!
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by MarassG(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Well nice tot but y use the Biafran flag?
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2016
dominique:

The fact that you celebrate mediocrity shouldn't mean others should. It's such a pity that you and three other people that quoted me could not explain to me the exact kind of record he set. I read a topic that says a student sets a record by building a commercial tricycle. I excitedly clicked on the link only to see yet another assembly of scraps to create a toy/imitation that serves absolutely no purpose (definitely not commercial). There's absolutely nothing unique, creative or record setting about this, not worth government (or private) sponsorship imo.

Its a pity you read and was the pix, yet you dont pick the record with your comon sense.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by LastSurvivor: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:

Do you think that hating the sun will stop it from shining??
Never!!
Meanwhile, hate kills more than ebola..
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by God2man(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Great topic turned to tribal war.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by truthspeaks: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2016
cheesy grin I sure him don wake come realise wetin him type. cheesy cheesy
nairalandankrah:
. honestly e be lyk say the guy dey "sleep type".. utter gabbage i tell you
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Lionsclaw: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:
That FLAG angry
listen dude you have to grow up, this your anger at people who are asking for self determination is old school. If you travel out of that zoo you will find its not a big deal. Ordinary scottish population is not up to half of the region marked as biafra and last week they threatened another referandum to leave UK and no one is fuming at them

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Davidooooo: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Dem don, brain wash dis guy ooo, 1967 no be 2016. Ohhhhhhhhh Nigerians no get joy for una ooo,
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by chinwezdasilva: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
In the advanced world that's called a prototype. The boy can obviously do more than this but Nigeria is a dark country. But One day! Just one Day...
the lord almighty will come Nd deliver his people
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by LordOfNaira: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Fmdipo:

God bless you for these words of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by darkenkach(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Krismart:
In advanced countries, that is called "prototype". Cars, jets and every technology u enjoy today have 1. So bro, its not just a toy but talent that should be harnessed if this country must move forward

You are right.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Chikpat(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2016
This keke z wonderful.
It may never need fuel as it may never have a driver or a passenger.
The guy try shaa.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Sobeautiful: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
In the advanced world that's called a prototype. The boy can obviously do more than this but Nigeria is a dark country. But One day! Just one Day...
Just one day my brother. And enough will be enough.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Sobeautiful: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2016
stallion2:
lets start making useful items not prototype
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step, especially when this is coming from a child.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:
Nna u re suspected biafra descendant walahi
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Priceless200(f): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:
Would ve ignored, but the fact you got '72 likes' and '8 shares' is just scary..... Your hatred is too 'soul wrenching' and you still want them to stay.. With all the hatred? Is alright.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by RedArrow: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2016
X is an unknown, a missing link, a variable which could mean a lot in real life. It could be happiness, job, money,wife etc. Your abilities to solve an abstract equation successfully will reflect your ability to succeed in real life.

This same x was instrumental in the search for oil ( Laplace equation), the same x was useful in the construction of aeroplane (complex analysis). I can go on and on.

Solving for x makes you a critical, logical and analytical thinker. Your brain is active, you can solve and world problem if given the opportunity.

Thank you.

quote author=Fmdipo post=46960563]if 2y(5x-7y) -6y X +6 = 45 find x.

[/quote]
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Rubbish...mtchew, abeg who the "keke" epp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Northern Green Anaconda: World Biggest Snake Discovered In The Amazon Rainforest / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Rejoice Oghenero Builds Drones From Scratch In Bayelsa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.