Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,434 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Must Read : Why I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock -eucharia Anunobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read : Why I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock -eucharia Anunobi (847 Views)

Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 / Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance / Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : Why I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock -eucharia Anunobi by casnido2: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nollywood veteran actress turned evangelist,Eucharia Anunobi has opened up on being a single mother and how having a son out of wedlock was a mistake.Excerpts from her interview with the New Telegraph Newspaper

You once said that your intimidating profile tends to discourage men from asking your hand in marriage; what is happening to your love life?
I can’t remember ever saying such a thing. I don’t know about men being scared of me (chuckles). Well, I will take it that what you are saying is that I’m not in a relationship. Of course you know I would not want to discuss my private life. But I have to tell you what I am doing and what is not happening, I believe in things that are incubating; if it’s meant to come out, it will come out. A lot of people do not know of my commitment to my Christian life too.
How is your son doing? He must have really grown now.
Very well, we thank the God Almighty, the Lord has been faithful.
What is it like being a single parent?
It was not a deliberate choice that I have made, it came by chance, it came by mistake. God does not kill His children who have made mistakes. He would rather sustain them and tell them that He is the owner of all things. The Lord has been sustaining me as a single parent I don’t think about it, all I know is ‘God, you are the one that created me and the child that you gave to me’. So whatever that is needed of me, it was a wrong choice that I made.
Have you tried to reconcile with the father of your son?.....

Read full report here ===>>>> http://www.strictly9ja.com/latest/must-read-why-i-had-a-son-out-of-wedlock-eucharia-anunobi/

Re: Must Read : Why I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock -eucharia Anunobi by playtheblues(f): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
In the first place she was very much married when she had that son.

Secondly that picture is her old picture.

She's now a born again Christian and can't be caught wearing such an outfit.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Must Read : Why I Had A Son Out Of Wedlock -eucharia Anunobi by Flexherbal(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Old things have passed away...

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu's Wife Shares Before/after Photo And She Hasn't Aged.. / Cuteness Overload! Actress Taiwo Aromokun Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Sons / Eid Mubarak: Ambassador Cole Peter Shares Sizzling Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.