Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,118 members, 7,973,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:03 AM

Christianity Is By Decision. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is By Decision. (298 Views)

Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion / Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining / The 'God' Of Christianity Is An Alien Called Enlil. Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is By Decision. by Kinqdavidoo: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
CHRISTIANITY IS BY DECISION AND CHOICE.
If we choose to worship God in our lives, is by choice. We are not forced by any person (human or spiritual being) to love God.
We are Christians, because we choose to be.
We all have the same free will to make.
We become born again once by decision, but every day of our lives, we must defend that decision by the choices we make.
Jesus said: . . . .Carry your cross and follow me DAILY.
It's one thing to give our life to CHRIST (Be Born Again), and it's another to keep our LIVES in Christ (be a christian).
It is not enough, to COME to Jesus, we must FOLLOW.
Christianity is not by force!
WE are not a christian because other people are Christians, we are Christians by our own personal decision.
There is only ONE great enemy of man, it is not the devil as thought, it is 'SELF'. The innocent looking word, yet deadly.
I want to do this, i want that, i feel like doing it, everyone says it's OK. . . . .
Every day of our lives, we must battle the passions of this SELF, in order that we don't TAKE the life, we have by decision, handed to JESUS.
My life, my decision
Your life, your decision.
Great!!!
But let's bear in mind, for every thought, word or deed (secret or open) we must surely account to God for it. THIS ONE IS SURE!
When our ZEAL for God out weighs the love for all other 'things' put together, that's the start of Christianity.
.u
God gave us free will, so that if we end up In HELL, it's our decision, and not HIS fault.
WE HAVE NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO BLAME GOD FOR HOW OUR LIVES TURNS OUT.
I may not be with the right words , but like A.W TOZER said: "my fire might not be large, it is yet REAL."
#Heart2LoveGod16
Read more Christian POSTS.
WWW.Fb.com/groups/KinqdavidooForum

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Religious Pluralism: The Right Approach / Guilty Of Injustice? / Key Of Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.