Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,200 members, 7,977,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:44 AM

PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi (1542 Views)

Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by mathewteghaBLOG(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
This 'Change The Change' campaign billboard has been attracting attention after it was mounted at North-Bank area of Makurdi, the Benue State capital city on Saturday.Even though SARS tried to stop the PDP secretary from mounting it,they billboard is still standing.From the pictures ,you can see Police officers interrogating PDP publicity secretary Bemgba Iortyom.
The topic generated heated argument on Social Media among Benue Social Media groups.
See more pictures.

source: http://www.mathewtegha.com.ng/2016/06/pdp-mounts-controversial-change-change.html

1 Share

Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by Mrbigman2: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
We really need am
Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by StepTwo: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
why were the SARS trying to stop them?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by ojun50(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
The Change most be Change oh.
Pdp we mumu Apc come 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by MalcoImX: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
PDP should start from themselves. They need the change more than any other party in Nigeria. They're dead. How can the dead change anything. Even KOWA or APGA has a better chance than them.
Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by Pavarottii(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
I don't understand why the police is trying to stop dem.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by tuniski: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Buhari/apc are our national error. Come 2019 it will be corrected all thanks to democracy!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by Breadmaker: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
I like how they painted APC's change red.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by EasternActivist: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol... But why is the force causing commotion... Who like this present change Except he is a nonentity

1 Like

Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by Flexherbal(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
All politicians are the same!
They belong to everybody and they belong to nobody!!
Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by dammytosh: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Which of the factions will change the change ? cheesy grin
Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
This should not have led to an altercation with the police. "Change the Change" is just a statement of intent which the PDP wish to follow to the letter.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by lovat(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
MalcoImX:
[s]PDP should start from themselves. They need the change more than any other party in Nigeria. They're dead. How can the dead change anything. Even KOWA or APGA has a better chance than the[/s]m.
bad belle tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by lovat(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Apc is a party of fraudsters with the Fraud in Chief called Dullardeen and Aishaliburton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by idupaul: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Even though Buhari is a failure the next change we need is not PDP..infact by mounting that billboard we the citizens of Nigeria need to sue the fuckers for labelling us idiots
Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by kuuljay(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
God forbid!!! I voted for Buhari and APC and despite their challenges I still give them encouragement and the benefit of doubt till 2019,if bubu fails me then am going for any unknown party... going back to PDP is going back to my own vomit...and nobody should tell me all was well during PDP cos I know the abundance we had and how it was spent
Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by MalcoImX: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
lovat:
bad belle tongue
PDP with their Orubebic syndrome. How can you change change. Change is already change and to change it will make it not change but a backward step (to PDP), where we don't want to be again.
Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by EasternActivist: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
MalcoImX:
PDP with their Orubebic syndrome. How can you change change. Change is already change and to change it will make it not change but a backward step (to PDP), where we don't want to be again.

What are you warbling?? Are you sure you are OK??
Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by Ebay14(m): 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
No b small change the change
Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
PDP is already in comatose.
Re: PDP Mounts Controversial "Change The Change" Billboard In Makurdi by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Na now sars wan show dem selves... D apc change no affect them?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Elechi Amadi Dies At 82 / Jonathan Has Performed More Than You And Others, Presidency Tells Obasanjo / Edo State Government Stops ITV From Reporting Governments Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.