Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan (15176 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix / President Buhari Leaves For US For UN Assembly, Also To Visit London - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Sobeautiful: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2016
When will she leave for US?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by lovat(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Dullahi:
I pray her acts of worship are accepted by the Almighty. Journey mercies
t she is a theif Gbam
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Iceberg3: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2016
MamaThief off to saudi..
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Aromas: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
BossWike:

It will never be accepted!
Habaa what if I say You prayer will never be answered I never talk am o grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Lexo22(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2016
If I tell you she is the one in the Halliburton scandal, will you believe me? Why did Saraki's wife represent her at a UN function? Why did Atiku hold the son's wedding in Dubai when the boy himself lives in the US? Where is
Buhari's secondary school certificate? Continue
defending people whose presence in some places
cause decent people to hold their noses.

Emeka Maduewesi

No Office of First Lady: Dr. Kachikwu knows the
real "Aisha" Buhari
I have been a lawyer in the United States since
2002. Once your practice will expose you to dealing
with foreign corporations, you will mandatorily
undergo a certified course in the Foreign Corrupt
Practices Act of 1977, as amended, 15 U.S.C. §§
78dd-1, et seq. ("FCPA"wink.
I've gone through that course twice and have
accessed all the documents in the case via PACER.
The Nigerian Halliburton case - United States v.
Tesler, et al., No. 09-cr-98 (S.D. Tex. Feb. 17,
2009), is the locus classicus in that area of law. All
the other cases also involved Nigeria and
Nigerians. What a corrupt country!
It was Jefferey Tesler who wire-transferred the
bribe payments to or for the benefit of various
Nigerian government officials, including officials of
the executive branch of the Government of Nigeria,
NNPC, and NLNG, and for the benefit of a political
party in Nigeria.
If there is one clean man in Nigeria, that man is Dr.
Ibe Kachikwu. He was involved in the investigation
of this Halliburton case. The investigation turned
him into the best resource for the US Department
of Justice and thereafter, he would be invited to
the United States to deliver lectures on the topic.
Dr. Ibe Kachikwu knows the real "Aisha" Buhari. I
also know the real "Aisha" Buhari. She will never
set foot on US soil. After all, there is no office of
First Lady in Nigeria. So, even if the President
visits, he will not be asked about the first lady.
Nigeria should just let the South East and the Igbo
leave. Yes, we are landlocked, according to some
people. But we will survive and even effectively
compete with the rest of the world.
# NigeriaReferendumNow

1. Atiku was the Chairman of the Petroleum
Technology Development Fund during Halliburton
Scandal.
2. Atiku was mentioned in the William Jefferson
Bribery in which the sum of $170,000 wire transfer
was made on 6/26/02 from account in Nigeria in
the name of Aisha M. Buhari to an account in the
name of The ANJ Group, LLC, identifying “William
Jefferson” as Beneficiary), See Government
Exhibits 36-90
3. On or about May 1, 1997, Stanley and other co-
conspirators
met in Abuja, Nigeria, with the first top-level
executive branch
official of the Government of Nigeria and requested
that the official
designate a representative with whom the Joint
Venture should negotiate the bribes to Nigerian
government officials in exchange for the first top-
level executive branch official's support.
4. Late General Sani Abacha was Head of State
from 1993 to 1998, so he was in power when
Stanley had the meeting in Abuja.
3. It was all about petroleum and Gen. Buhari was
Executive Chairman of the Petroleum (Special)
Trust Fund from its inception in 1994, to its
disbandment by President Obasanjo in 1999.
Official Court Indictment -http:///
zn68djc

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Aromas: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2016
fistonati:
Aisha buhari be like:-
Pmb, I want to go and pray for u in Saudi Arabia so that your hear problem can heal.
And PMB be like, I know you are lying. Na gold you are going there to buy again.
Hum you really murdered this English. Weldon sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by guru03(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Deceptive act, nothing good about her hajj cos it can't bring food to the poor & it can't grow our economy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by vidalka(f): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Na travellers we vote? U.S is a no go area.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by EYIMICHAEL(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2016
fistonati:
Aisha buhari be like:-
Pmb, I want to go and pray for u in Saudi Arabia so that your hear problem can heal.
And PMB be like, I know you are lying. Na gold you are going there to buy again.

You need a bit of tutoring on simple English and how sentences are formed

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by anataala: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2016
are you good to say that
BossWike:

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by omolola15(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2016
Lykar:
U see the way when black people behave!!! The president's wife prefers to celebrate in other countries...igbabiturume!!

She's going for umrah (lesser hajj) not to celebrate anything. Or what do you think she's going to celebrate. I know lots of people personally that are in umrah now.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by divineappo(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2016
arterxerxes:
President Buhari's Wife leaving Nigeria to pray in Saudi Arabia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_7aW-aH_-Y

why saudi arabia? Madam aisha, prove fayose wrong! Proof to us dat fayose is truly an unchained mad dog! Travel to USA!
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by divineappo(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Oxenomy:
When is she going to US
the truth is dat, she is finally travelling out of d country due to nigerians on social media demanding dat she prove her innocence by travelling to d USA, but why did she choose saudi arabia? Fayose might just be right ooo! Afterall, the aisha buhari in US has declared dat she is being framed up and dat she knows nothing about any halliburton scandal.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by cokoduck: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2016
These thieves think that is where their salvation lie, they are just wasting their time.
Hey woman, don't forget to visit the US
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by ArcIbrahim38(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2016
bloodkiller:
grin
US nko?

useless corrupt bastard prostitute

cc. ngeneukwenu omenka modath

is this how you were brought up at home

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Binsani(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Are you God.... but wait oh, have u taken ur drugs 2day ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2016
APC scammers might b up to something...From there they either design a photoshop pic she went to USA from Saudi or something like that coz that kinda lie can't b easily seen like going from Nigeria directly.I Dont trust this govt..Too deceptive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Binsani(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2016
So unfortunate one can't buy common sense.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Aisha go USA harliburton dy wait u.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Binsani(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Over to Mr fayose... I knw he mst have sometin to say.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Binsani(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2016
U nor fully recover and run away from rehab center.. anyway sha. get well soon
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by texazzpete(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2016
VampireeM:
So when does she plan to prove Fayose wrong by travelling to US cause Fayose has refused to retract his statement. undecided

achinice:
Aisha go USA harliburton dy wait u.

Pangea:
grin
Abeg madam
USA is not really far from Saudi o!
Please ma, do the needful and
Put your haters to shame!

You know, honor demands you folks rally round to raise money for her first class ticket to the US, and for suitable accommodation.

It's crazy to challenge her to go on a visit to the US at her own expense just to dispel senseless rumors that every sane, reasonable person knows holds no water.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by sparkle4you(f): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Lykar:
U see the way when black people behave!!! The president's wife prefers to celebrate in other countries...igbabiturume!!

Confirm Isoko boy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
BossWike:
y is ur heart so black?
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2016
bloodkiller:
grin US nko?
useless corrupt bastard prostitute
cc. ngeneukwenu omenka modath
u still av 7years 9month to cry ipad man
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by gozmok1(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2016
you wan go fork john tamos no com back ooo we no need you
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by ikdaddy01(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2016
If she like let ger go to Saudi Ethiopea, or North Korea
Na America we say make she go!!!!!
Shr never start anything thing oh, if dem like make dem bring 18 videos of her entering plane, or in swimming pool there, we no send!!!!
We gonde watch de comment, yet.....Americaaaa whiimmmmm!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by tuscani: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2016
GTkester:
Let her remember US, ok?
`OGA YOU HARSH OOOOH, SO MAKE BUHARI MARRY ANOTHER 13 YEARS OLD BEFORE FBI LEAVE HER ALONE
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by bloodkiller: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2016
[s]
Ahmedhussain3463:
u still av 7years 9month to cry ipad man

[/s]

Nonsense
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by proudofficial(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2016
may she travel from there go to U.S that is only my biz.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2016
sparkle4you:

Confirm Isoko boy.
Dats right. Mowi isoko gaga ( i am a native isoko person )

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Forfeits N500m As States Get N243b Refund / Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria / Court Orders Immigration To release Peter Odili's Passport & apologise to him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.