Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,270 members, 7,967,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:35 AM

Whats Going On Here? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Going On Here? (642 Views)

Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! / Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States / Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Going On Here? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2016
I cant understand Why The King Is bowing

5 Likes

Re: Whats Going On Here? by Jogba(m): 3:34am On Jun 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Whats Going On Here? by mcb60(m): 4:22am On Jun 27, 2016
why did U liquify the photo? you guys can sha go to any length to misinform people. that was how you people told us he never shook her. I saw the original photo. there was nothing like bowing down to anybody. better go and get a better like so, as to make meaningful meaning out of you non existing existence. Oloribu we're!!!

1 Like

Re: Whats Going On Here? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:39am On Jun 27, 2016
I can't see or notice anyone bowing down to anyone.
Re: Whats Going On Here? by DaBullIT(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Isn't that their job ?? and na the kind yeye people wey dey noise up about cyber bill be that

for say dem don pass the bill into law ni , that goat for chop 4 years for jail, disrespecting a royal highness and misinforming public , also , insult and defamation and evidence tampering because of the liquifying effects he / she purposely put on the picture

what annoys me however is before they come and display their stupidity on NL , they most likely have posted it to groups where same sets of senseless mumus who can't see beyond their noses will believe it and those ones will still come back to post on NL, share on FB retweet on Twitter and make it viral while theyll vehemently deny the picture being fake all because , birds of the same feather post propaganda together

Htwoow
mcb60:
why did U liquify the photo? you guys can sha go to any length to misinform people. that was how you people told us he never shook her. I saw the original photo. there was nothing like bowing down to anybody. better go and get a better like so, as to make meaningful meaning out of you non existing existence. Oloribu we're!!!
Re: Whats Going On Here? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Dadadadadaaaa DabullIT ! The strongest, most powerful, Toomuchmoney king! of Information Technology @its peak. Tuale Babaooo! Na Hail we dey hail. Rankadede.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Chukwudi44? / We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US July 13, 2016 / Confusion As DSS Personnel Accidentally Kills Mother Of 5 In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.