Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,776 members, 7,930,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:43 AM

Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? (4725 Views)

OBSOLETE POST / Music: Wizkid & Skales – It Wasn’t Me Download / DJ-Xclusive Ft MayD, Tillaman & Skales - No Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by ofokasibe: 1:36am On Sep 04, 2009
FOR ANYONE THAT  WAS IN SILVERBIRD GALLERIA FOR THANK GOD ITS THURSDAY , LAST NIGHT
JUST BEFORE PLANTATION BOYS PERFORMED
A CERTAIN RAPPER CALLED SKALES OR SKILLS ROCKED THE GALLERIA CROWD AND BROUGHT DOWN THE ENTIRE BUILDING WITH MAD FLOWS,, ANYONE WITH AN INFO ON THIS RAPPER SHOULD HOLLA , HE SEEMS TO BE A 5-STAR POTENTIAL.  THE CHORUS OF THE RAP SONG HE PERFORMED SOUNDED LIKE"

'''' I WILL WIN  GRAMMY
U WILL ALL HEAR ME FROM LAGOS TO MIAMI.'''
AM HERE TO WIN THE  GRAMMY
U WILL ALL HEAR ME FROM LAGOS TO MIAMI.'''
i will be the first nigerian to pull that stunt

he is needed for immediate signing.

LAGOS TO MIAMI WERE THE ONLY CATCHY WORDS I REMEMBER.
ANY INFO PLS? some big label want to sign him str8. any info
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by oreoluwa(f): 1:48am On Sep 04, 2009
ohhhhhhhh! yeah i no dat guy, 1st tyme i hrd him! am like wat who sayss i wont date a rapper.

dunno i song u r tlkin abt bt i v dis, Skales – Must Shine
Source: www.notjustok.com
Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce to you 'Skales'; a fresh 18 your old rapper from Gidi. Skales is a good rapper Jssse jagz

REALI SOWEEEE DONT NO HW 2 POST A LINK
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by kaym2: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2009
ofeka i was there too

he performed just before 4th republic .is it not d guy that got d crowd shouting lagos to miami?
that producers were lookin for after the show?
he has performed in TGFT IN galleria b4 he is known to carry a backpack bag,.his name is skills. he wore a white shirt
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by ofokasibe: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2009
i have found him , his name is skills i even have a video of that abuja to miami grammy performance,,the boy is as dope as mi, he roles iceprice, mi and wizkid the small boy,.
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by gaskinachi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ofoka
omoooooo that guy is hottttttttttt, need download link for the miami-abuja grammy song, abeg
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by jswagg4(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2009
YEAH, IVE HEARD OF SKILLZ,HE'S DAT 18 YEAR OLD DOPE RAPPER.LISTENED TO 2 OF HIS SONGZ IN JOS."MUST SHINE" AND "GRAMMY". HE'S FUTURE IS BRIGHT.IM PROUD OF HIM.HE'S ALMOST AS DOPE AS D ABAGA BOYS & ICEPRINCE.DIS SHOWS D 'OLD PAPA' RAPPERS DAT D ERA OF 'RAP MONOPOLY' IS OVER!
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by gaskinachi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2009
whos gonna get us the miami link,
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by dipo2much(m): 2:08am On Sep 25, 2009
and he is just 18. Thats swell
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by Mafia4life(m): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2009
Yeah! I heard that song too. He is dope as FU@K! Anyone wit a link to his track? I want that song to be downloaded by my fellow american people thru this site. Mixtapetorrent.Com. I got mad the day i heard it. Who knows his myspace page?
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2009
saw his performance at the guiness 250 concert. . . people were just screaming. . . he's cool
he sang somn like, i'm a one man army, heading to the grammys from lagos to miami. . . cool sha! make him blow!!! hahaha competition don dey!!!
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 27, 2009
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by gaskinachi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2009
we need the lagos to miami link!!!!
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by ofokasibe: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2009
i guess he shld have a myspace, the song is not anywhere else
i have the video of d performance recorded on my phone.large as hell
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by lalaboi(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2009
So the guy's name is skales. . .not skills right?
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by audio: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2009
Don't see what the fuss is all about personally, but here are some more tracks i found. Enjoy

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/09/03/skales-goosebumps-bo-se-se-mi/

On a side note, he needs to get his PR game up. It's not just about having rap skills these days. Not if you want to make any money anyway.
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by ofokasibe: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2009
lalaboi:

So the guy's name is skales. . .not skills right?

LALA DONT BE CONFUSED, THE ONE ON NOTJUSTOK IS SKALES,, THIS ONE IS SKILLS I WILL TRY AND UPLOAD THE PHONE VIDEO OF HIM , HIS NAME IS SKILLS NOT SKALES. GEDDIT
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by audio: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2009
He might need to change his name then, cause there is already a Nigerian Rapper named Skills in London and he already has a big fan base. It will just confuse things.
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by ofokasibe: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2009
@audio
yes you are right men , skills the yankee ghostwriting rapper, i guess this is nigerian skills , maybe he choose that name cuzz he got skills the size of mi , the guy kinda raps like mi and iceprince combined, hes a mad freestyler. i just downloaded anoda video of him on facebook freestyling with iceprince and feilong the girl on suspects i know send u remix . omo the guy is mad with freestyles ahaha see flows. yeah mogbe see flows
am gonna upload his facebook video first then the second one of lagos to miami grammy later cuzz the size is very very large.
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by audio: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2009
No offence Ofokasibe, i'm sure the guy is hot on the freestyle, but i'm tired of freestyles personally.
I want to hear completed records. I only rate rappers that can make hot records. Head nod beat, Hot verse and hooks to match. That's the difference between the men and the boys
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by Mafia4life(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
@Everybody
If you got his myspace or facebook link, post it please. I need that dude. Not these punks like timaya, bracket or j-martins. I need someone who can make me nod my head
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by ofokasibe: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
audio:

No offence Ofokasibe, i'm sure the guy is hot on the freestyle, but i'm tired of freestyles personally.
I want to hear completed records. I only rate rappers that can make hot records. Head nod beat, Hot verse and hooks to match. That's the difference between the men and the boys

hmm real talk audio. i just respect freeestyles cuzz its the most difficult thing to do for all nigerian rappers. mi started off like this when he was in jos. i already see this guy as a potential hitmaker when he sits down and has enuff time to write create and rearrange what he has written , its a gradual process tho. but i see huge skils and potentials .
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by ofokasibe: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
lalaboi i will show u the link on facebook u will upload it for them since u got dsl speed. ok?
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by lalaboi(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
OFOKA. . . .e be lik say make i slap you for false info. . . .THis guy is called SKALES!!!! ABUJA TO MIAMI!!!

Song is on point!!!!! chineke me oh!!!
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by lalaboi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
Am heading for a grammy. . .One man Army. . .
The heat must be felt from Abuja to miami. . .
hate if you want . .i'd be the 1st nigerian to pull that stunt!!

Am heading for a grammy!!

chinekeeeeee me oh! lol, . . .

You guyz need to listen!
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by gaskinachi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2009
@lalaboi
YES WE NEED TO LISTEN, THATS WHY YOU HAVE TO GIVE US A LINKKKKKKKKKKKK
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by lalaboi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
gaskinachi:

@lalaboi
YES WE NEED TO LISTEN, THATS WHY YOU HAVE TO GIVE US A LINKKKKKKKKKKKK

yeh. . .saving it for Give away of the day 2day!! lol. . .just hold on a bit. . .in about 2hrs!
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by gaskinachi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
lalaboi ki lode naaaaaaaa, abeg quick give us na, boiz eyes don dey shuck for d song 4 weeks na
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by ofokasibe: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
@lala?
are u serious ,,,,can u imagine soundcity called him skills they even put his name up on the screen as skills, so have u seen it now
if yes can u upload for these guys , cuzz they dont know what they are missing , its just paining me that it is 51 megabytes on my laptop.

so can u download it yet did u see it on facebook, guys be happy and rejoice i have a feelin lalaboi would upload it somehow soon

the guy get delivery die

hate if u want i would be the first nigerian to pull that stunt
its not about the money , it aint about the doe

in the rap ethnic group am a cheif
they say i got skills they say i got game
am gonna translate all that into fame

Am heading for d grammy. . .One man Army. . .
hate if you want . .i'd be the 1st nigerian to pull that stunt `

i wanna play god cuzz the world is mine
my music is unique its for the people on d streets

u never seen a rapper like me
u can say whatever u want cuzz am about to blow
the sky is not my limit am aiming for the moon
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by lalaboi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
ofokasibe:

@lala?
are u serious ,,,,can u imagine soundcity called him skills they even put his name up on the screen as skills, so have u seen it now
if yes can u upload for these guys , cuzz they dont know what they are missing , its just paining me that it is 51 megabytes on my laptop.

so can u download it yet did u see it on facebook, guys be happy and rejoice i have a feelin lalaboi would upload it somehow soon

the guy get delivery die

hate if u want i would be the first nigerian to pull that stunt
its not about the money , it aint about the doe

in the rap ethnic group am a cheif
they say i got skills they say i got game
am gonna translate all that into fame

Am heading for d grammy. . .One man Army. . .
hate if you want . .i'd be the 1st nigerian to pull that stunt `

i wanna play god cuzz the world is mine
my music is unique its for the people on d streets

u never seen a rapper like me
u can say whatever u want cuzz am about to blow
the sky is not my limit am aiming for the moon

NOPE. . .i did not see nothing on FB. . . . I got good source!! lol. . .

Will upload it now. . . sha
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by lalaboi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
gaskinachi:

lalaboi ki lode naaaaaaaa, abeg quick give us na, boiz eyes don dey shuck for d song 4 weeks na

Post ya email. . .i'll send it to u. . .dnt wanna upload until i confirm his name. . .if i get it wrong it wont be good
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by gaskinachi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
abeg i dey expect now oooooooooooo
Re: Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info? by ofokasibe: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2009
@lalalboi
i am telling u television called him skills , you are telling me say i got the name wrong , post am o , make u shit for church , i actually like u cuzz u got brains and your intelligent , an average nigerian would yab and then make his own big mistake  , u know if u get it wrong i will come back to yab u like u first yab me now. hahaha dont worry we will edit the name for u , post the fcukin shit ! we dont care abot the name i care about the fcukin  flows .
abi gaskinachi     . forward it to me too u already gt my addy.   am glad to have started the topic n the first place.
fyi skills is gonna be performing in silverbird galleria again on thank God first thurday in october .

gaskinachi
you are really hungry for the song

@lalalaboi
lalaboi check your facebook comments i have sent u a link for skills freestyle with feilong , download and upload for them , the size is big again
that boy skills spit fire ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Mansoor Yola & Dj Guyson Sadiq Saleh (addarasul Auwal) 2023 Remix / King Sunny Ade Loses Wife / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.