Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5260070 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
helpee:
oga you are a scammer jare. Ask your bank to return the money back to the source account. you want to investigate the source of the money by keeping the money in your account for 6months. Na wah oh. Which kind people dey this forum self? potential scammers everywhere. remove cost of transaction and return his money...as simple as ABC

No problem. When you finish tagging me scammer come and get the money out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
aginamuk:

The last deposit in my account from a lady paying you for "pet supplies" was that clean? I have made no purchases since the jaady issue because I no longer want to go through the months of pain and time wasted and I made it known to you (and everyone else) that I will no longer buy over and over again and you keep depositing in my account. Nobody else has done so. Sir, this will only make this bad situation even worse. Even a call from Buhari will not make me clean up that money before my investigation is concluded. You are still getting responses from me so enjoy it now cos it will soon seize.

I have just attached screenshots of the dirty money that was previously paid into my account. Notice how just a few days later in December another "mistake" was apparently made?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
This issue was very easy. When the money was mistakingly paid into Mr Uche's account, what I asked him for is just his consent for the reveral. The bank wanted to confirm from the account owner if the money was indeed mistakingly paid so they could reverse it into the correct account. It won't even be more than a two minutes call from the bank and this whole issue would have been rectified. Mr Uche specifically told me he would not authorise the refund of the money. That is cruel and its the reason this whole issue degenerated to this level. I once made mistake in payment and the bank reversed it. It is a five minute process. They only need to call the account owner to confirm he was not expecting the fund. End of story. Yet Mr Uche (aginamuk) refused. He said he won't authorise the refund. For God's sake, that's man's inhumanity to man

aginamuk:

I will try to address all your statements so please bear with me. All you know is that she paid me N1m but what you do not know is that Bank of America has held my N10m+ since then.

I cannot take someone holding my 4.7m that is the reason why I will not pay it into someone's account that has repeatedly told me I should not do that in the first place so I have every right to dig into why that keeps happening. At this time, even N400/$, I will not even buy sef so that is not up for discussion. He will get his $10,500.00 back after my investigation confirms that the money is clean and that my bank has no issues with me because of that deposit.

You keep throwing the word "evidence" around and I have told you that when I conclude my investigation (in roughly 6 months), I will show you all my findings.

I have spoken to the owner in the US and made him no promise to pay. Please do not say what I did not say. What I have told him is that I do not know who he is and told him my position and that I have made it very clear to the person I know - Ayo. He understands where I am coming from and blames Ayo for doing what he keeps doing and lying about it.

I am Igbo and I like my money no less than you like yours. I just will not serve as a medium for cleaning up potentially dirty money. I will pay as soon as I conclude my investigation.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
onatisi:

done. with extra 1$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
This issue was very easy. When the money was mistakingly paid into Mr Uche's account, what I asked him for is just his consent for the reveral. The bank wanted to confirm from the account owner if the money was indeed mistakingly paid so they could reverse it into the correct account. It won't even be more than a two minutes call from the bank and this whole issue would have been rectified. Mr Uche specifically told me he would not authorise the refund of the money. That is cruel and its the reason this whole issue degenerated to this level. I once made mistake in payment and the bank reversed it. It is a five minute process. They only need to call the account owner to confirm he was not expecting the fund. End of story. Yet Mr Uche (aginamuk) refused. He said he won't authorise the refund. For God's sake, that's man's inhumanity to man

aginamuk:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
onatisi:

done. with extra 1$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
neteller needed at 420
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
sanky346:

You are correct. I will not do that until I conclude my investigations into why it keeps happening. Takes approximately 6 months. An additional month for threatening me. Clear enough?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adekunley93: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
legendary11:

SOLD to Adekunley93

Thanks for a smooth transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thisnut(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
sanky346:

how many times have you mistakenly paid money into a wrong account before?

In a lifetime it shouldn't be more than ones

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Curiouscat: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
$153 skrill up for grab @425
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
What do we call the case when money was mistakingly paid into one's account and you refuse to give a consent for refund to the bank after the mistake was noticed? By deliberately withholding consent for reversal on a fund mistakenly paid to you shows ulterior motives. You won't even move from your seat. Its just a two minute call. The bank will initiate it, your own is just to receive it. This things happens everyday and mistakes are made everyday. Sitting on people's hardsweat in whatever name is not just right

aginamuk:

You are correct. I will not do that until I conclude my investigations into why it keeps happening. Takes approximately 6 months. An additional month for threatening me. Clear enough?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
It was just a case of poor data handling. Lots of accounts are been transacted into on daily basis and it was just a case of data mix up. Who will deliberately gift someone $10,500 in this period?

Thisnut:
how many times have you mistakenly paid money into a wrong account before?

In a lifetime it shouldn't be more than ones
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by helpee(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
aginamuk:

Well the owners of the fund only need to write the bank they mistakenly paid money into your account and you fraudulently refused to return the money. At least that way, the bank will freeze your account pending the outcome of your personal investigation. At least it is better than allowing you use their money for profit making while forming MR RIGHT on nairaland. scammers everywhere
The owners will inform the bank they should only allow you initiate reversal on that money or at least you must prove to the bank the money is yours and you are expecting it. once you cant prove it is yours, the bank will flag your account so everybody will lose and the bank will eventually reverse that money after full investigation and your account closed. let everybody kuku lose out

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shocker007(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
aloyt:
This issue always occur because the sender set a low transaction fee.
I've advised bitcoin sellers and senders to always set a higher fee than recommended for quick confirmation and also in order to avoid these cases.

Are you saying bitcoin transactions gets reversed if transaction fee of 0.0001 which is the default is used?

What wallet is that?

Because all my years of sending btc via Blockchain and Coinbase, I have never experienced such.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Contact me if you have.

Yuan/RMB N64/¥

NETELLER N425/$

SKRILL. N410/$

PAYPAL. the bigger the amount the bigger the rate.

Come my parlour

RMB sellers your can make offer

RMB also available for sale

TRADESAFE. TRADE DUROSURE.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adekunley93: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
$1000 Neteller needed at 410
$700 Skrill needed at 400
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
No...gone

AleAirHub:
Still available ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shocker007(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rooneyboy:
it was confirmed my brother, I personally confirmed it.

24hours after it disappeared. I didn't even notice it, it was a client of mine (someone I sold to) that brought it to my notice, saying what I sold to him a day before had disappeared, meanwhile the guy I bought from noticed the reversal (back to his account ) and kept mute.

When I contacted him he agreed it came back to his account (this is how I would have lost my 300k)
Though he's yet to refund me.

This business is just a scary one

What wallet did the person used in sending the fund to you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Get Canadian Dollar or make payments in Canada. See contact in profile. Instant transfers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
kokertalented:
100BTC available @ 490/$ ..... contact asap if u gat interest
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donpizzle(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
itunesgiftcard:

$10 too small boss

Buy am like that nah smiley. I had $40 Buh sold $30. E remain $10. I fit sell am @420. Contact me..... 08167568432. Scammers na only $10 oo. I use God beg una.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
3RNEST:
Skrill needed

Neteller needed

Payoneer needed all urgently

Meet me on whatsApp... Sharply...
All @ soft rate...
........ If I get money ehh.......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=kokertalented post=52750682][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by helpee(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
sanky346:

Well the owners of the fund only need to write the bank they mistakenly paid money into your account and you fraudulently refused to return the money. At least that way, the bank will freeze your account pending the outcome of your personal investigation. At least it is better than allowing you use their money for profit making while forming MR RIGHT on nairaland. scammers everywhere
The owners will inform the bank they should only allow you initiate reversal on that money or at least you must prove to the bank the money is yours and you are expecting it. once you cant prove it is yours, the bank will flag your account so everybody will lose and the bank will eventually reverse that money after full investigation and your account closed. let everybody kuku lose out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donpizzle(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
aginamuk:

grin cheesy. Mehn You are hell bent on eating someone's money. There is GOD oo.

I just feel like doing this to you right now....

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adekunley93: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
adekunley93:
$1000 Neteller needed at 410
$700 Skrill needed at 400

All still needed at soft rate... Contact 08161829793
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Everybody keeps seeing cash transactions as potentially fraudulent. This is very wrong. I ate in a Nigerian store in Toronto one day and the woman insisted on collecting cash and not payment by card. I was surprised. She said she doesn't do card because of taxes. I had to go make ATM withdrawal to pay her. That woman will now sell that fund to someone and people will claim its fraudulent. I booked a condominium for two weeks in Mississauga for $2500 and the Lebanese owner insisted on collecting cash and not check or transfer. I was surprised. Everyone have their reasons for doing cash transactions, especially small businesses owned by Africans and the Asians. They believe tax eat into their profits. I am always suprised when people talk of illegit money on this thread. As much as there are illegit funds, people have lots of legit cash funds. I have seen and I know

aginamuk:

I paid him the first time because I believed it was a genuine mistake.

He may have credited my account a million times when I was naive but the moment I got in trouble for the deposit jaady made, I seized all currency purchases and communicated that with not just Ayo, but also tooltip, and others. For the umpteenth time sir, I have no way of knowing if the fund is fraudulent until I conclude my investigations (which will take approximately 6 months).

You are jumping into something you know nothing about and you are getting it really wrong so I will refuse to go into this back and forth with you. You have exhausted your slots because you cannot seem to have a meaningful and civil conversation. Bye now!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
2000$+ Bitcoin @490/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bozz007(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
na wa ooooo....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
gocare:
Please I need 2.5 BTC complete, oga vizboy if you get abeg.

For where

I no get
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thanks for the smooth transaction sir.

Kinghenreey:

Sold to nifty247,... . E sure for you Bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.