Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,622 members, 7,878,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5259891 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Udiboy:
I have not.
I don't know much about PayPal cos I don't have a PayPal account.
I exchange physical cash .
You may send d info needed but mind you , you will pay transfer fees if need be
Becareful of anyone asked you to send paypal first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by playboy19(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
I need $60 PayPal fund. Msg me if u have.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
@330

playboy19:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
PayPal available @ 330
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tpip: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Hello, I have been following for a while. Please epp a sister.

I recently started buying stuffs online and paying with my ATM but im charged as high as 345 which is high for business.
1. Please how can I pay cheaper?
2. Should I open a dom account and buy dollar from here? ( thats what im thinking of doing)
3. What is paypal, skrill and others, are they cheaper ways of paying?
Please help
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2016
tpip:

I recently started buying stuffs online and paying with my ATM but im charged as high as 345 which is high for business.
2. Should I open a dom account and buy dollar from here? ( thats what im thinking of doing)
Please help
Why dont you think of exporting instead of importing?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by playboy19(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2016
oxsam88:
PayPal available @ 330

300 is what I can do
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by prettyirene: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Please I need 4000usd cash in exchange for naira. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2016
onatisi:

Why dont you think of exporting instead of importing?

You captured my thought! It makes more sense exporting to even other Africa Countries. One needs to go to NAHCO in Lagos to see cargoes awaiting export. Citing Kenya which am attuned to and with a stronger currency do have Nigerians based there importing from Nigeria on weekly basis. Someone on Monday supplied some school supplies produced in Lagos and exported to Kenya, to an upscale Elementary school in Nairobi and a payment of 162,000ksh ($1,600) was made....that is a plus for the business owner and the Nigerian economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2016
prettyirene:
Please I need 4000usd cash in exchange for naira. Thanks
Your Base? And what rate? You can contact me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2016
dagr8:
$265 Neteller and $95 Skrill available @335/$
Skrill sold
$165 Neteller left
Good morning
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by xpressTrade: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2016
tpip:

Please help
google is your friend
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osusu(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2016
AleAirHub:

I sent you PM already... Reply me and let see how it goes
sorry 4 d late reply, ive been tryin 2 come up wit a way 2 erase all doubts .i.e protection of both buyer and seller
thanks 4 ur understanding
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Hello Pavore,
Please what are the options available for one to tap into exporting to Kenya. What do we have in Nigeria that is desperately needed there?
Thanks in advance.

Pavore9:

You captured my thought! It makes more sense exporting to even other Africa Countries. One needs to go to NAHCO in Lagos to see cargoes awaiting export. Citing Kenya which am attuned to and with a stronger currency do have Nigerians based there importing from Nigeria on weekly basis. Someone on Monday supplied some school supplies produced in Lagos and exported to Kenya, to an upscale Elementary school in Nairobi and a payment of 162,000ksh ($1,600) was made....that is a plus for the business owner and the Nigerian economy.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2016
tpip:

Please help

1. You can ask trusted sellers here (like meetmal03 and justi4jesu) to pay for you. Their rates vary but its like N310-315/$ today.

B. You can open accounts with Stanbic (N310/$, $100 daily limit) or Sterling bank (N298/$, N400k monthly limit) and shop yourself

C. You can get a Payoneer card (link in my signature) and buy Payoneer from sellers here for N290-N330/$ and shop for yourself.

D. You can open a foreign PayPal (not advisable) and buy PayPal into it (very risky) or just buy PayPal funds from sellers here and ask them to send to your sellers (N310-N330/$)

2. Not in any way cheaper unless you want to sell to mallams or your suppliers insist on wire transfers.

3. Paypal and skrill are electronic wallets you can fund and use to transfer money worldwide to people with email addresses. Those that receive payments through them find it better to sell off here at N290-N330 than to banks at N280. Still cheaper than your current N345/$.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2016
osusu:

sorry 4 d late reply, ive been tryin 2 come up wit a way 2 erase all doubts .i.e protection of both buyer and seller
thanks 4 ur understanding

Sure I no that and the best for sure transaction in my best experience is BLOCK FUND DEAL. both the seller and buyer will be save.
So if the fund is still in stock, buzz me up and I meant increase the trade value.

Bravo Sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2016
osusu:
Usd available
payza, neteller ,skrill @ 335#
rates are negotiable, also better than black market, you pay naira into my account, and i transfer dollars to u
i can pay into any account you want either your dom account or overseas ,
buyer pays transfer fees.
Any amount is welcome ,
ps: transfer time and fees is dependent on bank
no scam or scammers pls o

contact at my signature

ill also b updatin bank rates from time to time
quote me for bizUsd available
payza, neteller ,skrill @ 335#
rates are negotiable, also better than black market, you pay naira into my account, and i transfer dollars to u
i can pay into any account you want either your dom account or overseas ,
buyer pays transfer fees.
Any amount is welcome ,
ps: transfer time and fees is dependent on bank
no scam or scammers pls o

contact at my signature

ill also b updatin bank rates from time to time
quote me for biz

Hi, I want to make a payment but the merchant does not accept paypal but either skrill, Neteller or wire transfer.
Can I transfer the needed amount to your paypal and you fund my gtb domiciliary account for me?
Very urgent please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by playboy19(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
playboy19:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
You have a pm sir

Pavore9:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tpip: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
EnterPRO:

1. You can ask trusted sellers here (like meetmal03 and justi4jesu) to pay for you. Their rates vary but its like N310-315/$ today.

B. You can open accounts with Stanbic (N310/$, $100 daily limit) or Sterling bank (N298/$, N400k monthly limit) and shop yourself

C. You can get a Payoneer card (link in my signature) and buy Payoneer from sellers here for N290-N330/$ and shop for yourself.

D. You can open a foreign PayPal (not advisable) and buy PayPal into it (very risky) or just buy PayPal funds from sellers here and ask them to send to your sellers (N310-N330/$)

2. Not in any way cheaper unless you want to sell to mallams or your suppliers insist on wire transfers.

3. Paypal and skrill are electronic wallets you can fund and use to transfer money worldwide to people with email addresses. Those that receive payments through them find it better to sell off here at N290-N330 than to banks at N280. Still cheaper than your current N345/$.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
i need 6000 usd in a us bank account. legit sellers only. whatsapp 08053250698
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Contact on whatsapp

tumababa:
i need 6000 usd in a us bank account. legit sellers only. whatsapp 08053250698
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
playboy19:

Kindly contactus
We can give you at 315/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osusu(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
erooOluwa:

Hi, I want to make a payment but the merchant does not accept paypal but either skrill, Neteller or wire transfer.
Can I transfer the needed amount to your paypal and you fund my gtb domiciliary account for me?
Very urgent please.
skrill is available at 335
hw much do u need
if u want usd in ur dom acct dat wont be a prob , only takes time for intl bank transfers,
btw d payment is only naira to my account o, cos i dont use paypal
quote me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
osusu:

skrill is available at 335
hw much do u need
if u want usd in ur dom acct dat wont be a prob , only takes time for intl bank transfers,
btw d payment is only naira to my account o, cos i dont use paypal
quote me

I need skrill $100.
I also sent you PM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
$5000 available in my US Chase bank account to another US Bank account or wire transfer to your dorm account rate N350/$.

All transactions are completed in 1 minute

Contact in profile and signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
1500$ up for exchange. You give me naira and I pay dollars into your account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Zdoh:
Becareful of anyone asked you to send paypal first.

Sure! I know that. I prefer someone without much drama. Just give me a US account and I pay into it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rolexsms(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
$5000 available for transfer to any USA bank. Rate 325/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
$99 Skrill now available. Contact on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.