Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,530 members, 7,881,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5264738 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
kelsha23:

$96 available
Rate ... Holla on whatsapp . contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukwuwike2ny(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Happy dealing to all and Deal SAFELY.[/quote]

Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Singapore1:

People just dey weak me today cry
No wonder old men are ruling us... We the young are not ready at all

Guy, make u no tire o cos all we do here is to analyze for us to educate ourselves on this thread why the real deal (decision) is done by the old folks whom don't want to give way for the young ones to bring d desired transformation to the country.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
eliteweb:

Guy, make u no tire o cos all we do here is to analyze for us to educate ourselves on this thread why the real deal (decision) is done by the old folks whom don't want to give way for the young ones to bring d desired transformation to the country.
Now you are making sense.. Weed Don finish cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Michael11stock:
Is this the same Firiki I have done business with? Or another

Yes bro, one and only!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
culcid:
. Want to take all, if the "fixed" can be adjusted. That's if it's still available .

Available & too lazy to move from its "FIXED" spot.. smiley

Cc singapore1

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MackDavid(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
$1000 SKRILL NEEDED AT SOFT RATE

QUOTE ME OR COME TO WHATSAPP

SEND FIRST OR IMPLORE ESCROW
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donpizzle(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
palinco:
Sold $500 to Mackdavid. Rad8 helped out with escrow.
I still have $693 bitcoin to sell N435.
be ready to send payment first. or come with a reliable escrow.

whatsapp contact: 080 38 30 47 9 8.
Honest deal.

cheers!

Hw far you nah. You say make I bring escrow. I bring escrow, you lock up. Why nah. Anyways hit me up when you are ready...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kydreams(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
$480btc available @443
Pm me on whatapp or telegram
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Donpizzle:

Hw far you nah. You say make I bring escrow. I bring escrow, you switch off. Why nah. Anyways hit me up when you are ready...

Today sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donpizzle(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Singapore1:

Today sha
Yes today. I mean lock up. Hin no respond again. Call sef hin no pik. God save me from any potential scammer oo....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Leeave all this economics talk, lets focus on this issue at hand.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
palinco:
Sold $500 to Mackdavid. Rad8 helped out with escrow.
I still have $693 bitcoin to sell N435.
be ready to send payment first. or come with a reliable escrow.

whatsapp contact: 080 38 30 47 9 8.
Honest deal.

cheers!

Tabbaz recommended me to escrow this deal. You claimed you need to search on me and we waited in escrow room for 1hr alas you went AWOL.

This has raised a flag which I Dont even know the color. Everyone be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bobbiet(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good afternoon nairalanders.
     Please i seriously need your help.
   My name is Bobby and I am a 400level student studying accounting at NOUN.
Before now, for past 3years, my uncle has been my education sponsor until recently this semester, he has been pulling back but I understand the country has not been easy at all.
I am also learning event decoration.
I was calm and hope filled until the rumor of payment and registration closing on Friday 10th march hit me.
  I've called friends but all negative, sought load but none. I have even booked chores for people next week but the money is a little above #5,000 compared to #50,000 needed.
    With all this I had no option than to cry out to online philanthropists for help. Nothing is too small, as I know little drops could make an ocean.
     Please help.
 Attached below are my results.
                                                                                   Name: Oronsaye Osayande Bobby
                                                                                    Bank : Firstbank
                                                                                    Account no: 3109906996
Thanks in anticipation. 08143856343

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

Tabbaz recommended me to escrow this deal. You claimed you need to search on me and we waited in escrow room for 1hr alas you went AWOL.

At least 3 Moniker Don enter wall today.. Trying to deal with me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Donpizzle:

Hw far you nah. You say make I bring escrow. I bring escrow, you lock up. Why nah. Anyways hit me up when you are ready...

At least he won't say his phone was switched off. I was ringing and he refused to pick.

Anyway may be he went to Barber Shop.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donpizzle(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

It has raised a red flag, we just have to be very careful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
trendyprettygir:

I had issues with my payoneer which has just been fixed.

So my $62 is still available @ 400.

Please only contact me if you can buy at this rate.

Thanks

You called me with Private Number. I told you to drop your number so I can call you and wrap this up. You said no.

Is that how jealous your husband can be?

Abeg carry that Payoneer come make I relieve you of your burden. 08139534862. Whatsapp or Call. If you like hide your number again.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sapienman(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
$28 btc available at 435/$.

Bring escrow or be trusted.

Whatsapp for fast business.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JLINE(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

At least he won't say his phone was switched off. I was ringing and he refused to pick.

Anyway may be he went to Barber Shop.
Lol...I have had 2 situations like that,one claimed to know ladyf self and said he was talking to her that he wants to create the group so I join and the so proclaimed ladyf he mentioned will escrow the deal...I just laugh,I refused and told him I will personally quote ladyf and call her attention and she will do the escrow... From 2 days till now,na wait I dey wait,no replies, doesn't pick calls...him just ghost mode.
Just be careful while dealing.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Singapore1:

At least 3 Moniker Don enter wall today.. Trying to deal with me

Hhhhahhaahahaaha Very funny.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bobbiet:
Good afternoon nairalanders.
     Please i seriously need your help.
   My name is Bobby and I am a 400level student studying accounting at NOUN.
Before now, for past 3years, my uncle has been my education sponsor until recently this semester, he has been pulling back but I understand the country has not been easy at all.
I am also learning event decoration.
I was calm and hope filled until the rumor of payment and registration closing on Friday 10th march hit me.
  I've called friends but all negative, sought load but none. I have even booked chores for people next week but the money is a little above #5,000 compared to #50,000 needed.
    With all this I had no option than to cry out to online philanthropists for help. Nothing is too small, as I know little drops could make an ocean.
     Please help.
 Attached below are my results.
                                                                                   Name: Oronsaye Osayande Bobby
                                                                                    Bank : Firstbank
                                                                                    Account no: 3109906996
Thanks in anticipation. 08143856343

If I call you Olodo now, people will yab me.

Let me just shut up.

But that FB Messenger girl by the right side of that picture is the one chopping your money.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MackDavid(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Curiouscat: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol. We are young and actually lazy... The old men did their home work already, they know how well to engage us with all the promises and propangada while we keep hailing and suffering. They (the old men) are actually all step beyond the lazy and young "us".
Singapore1:

People just dey weak me today cry
No wonder old men are ruling us... We the young are not ready at all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by culcid(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
modath:

Available & too lazy to move from its "FIXED" spot.. smiley
I'm always available shaa, incase it starts getting stale in your possession, not my wish though .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Curiouscat: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na situation of the country cause am, man must laugh upon all the suffering. That way, body and soul will still be sane and healthy. grin grin
LaconicINC:
you are a clown grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Silkmoth:
angry
U too like woman! angry
na him papa born am
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Trippledots(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
dis btc never go back to #500 per $ wey i take buy am.....rubbish and recession angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Acquiredollars(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
190 USD Neteller available at 410/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.