Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,531 members, 7,881,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5264738 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
harmony940:
2500 worth of bitcoin available,please kindly contact my signature.

I expected you to bring the matter to the thread.

Like insult me and rain the curses on me on this thread.

And tell everybody how I spoilt your image.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Madam
saintpn1:

US to US transfer is still available @420/$. please contact me only if you are serious and willing to send first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 99strike(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
khassy:

If you'll send first...Come

who can vouch for khassy about to deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
emmyspark007:
pls how do i get bitcoin wallet??

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harmony940(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
kaboninc:

I expected you to bring the matter to the thread.

Like insult me and rain the curses on me on this thread.

And tell everybody how I spoilt your image.

You know what you have done mr man go and check the harsh key of that transaction,its at four as i am writing you this....But come to think of it i have not transacted with you why go on and say people should be guided,next time be careful with peoples image,this is a platform that is seen and viewed by people from all over the globe....You tarnish my image,i dont dont take it lightly.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Michael11stock:
Ibraheem wey come meet here don dey do escrow service? Chai their is Condom ooooo chaiiiii grin grin

If one is legit, just and transparent, God will surely lift the person. Actually, I never expected it. It just came as a surprise.
1st escrow service and Alhamdulillah, it was excellent and successful.
More to follow.
Trade safe.
grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Soteriahascome: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
700btc for N440

Only for tonight.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
$20 neteller for sale 400/$.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Silkmoth:
angry wetin concine u now?

Silkmoth:
On the contrary, brain eventually ruled the world not pinky angry

Feels like deja' vu as I've told u dat b4

na tru I dey talk na, bkos I dey 3rnest back naw u no wan gree say I follow rule d world abi. oya take this chilled orijin make u use nak body.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
5% alcohol and a beer angry angry
I resemble sisiego to you

Make I no load u oh! angry
Go bring vodka come
pinkyruledworld:

na tru I dey talk na, bkos I dey 3rnest back naw u no wan gree say I follow rule d world abi. oya take this chilled orijin make u use nak body.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
TLisieux:

Thanks Bro. You are transparent.
I need more

More available
I'll talk with you on whatsapp now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MackDavid(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
harmony940:

You know what you have done mr man go and check the harsh key of that transaction,its at four as i am writing you this....But come to think of it i have not transacted with you why go on and say people should be guided,next time be careful with peoples image,this is a platform that is seen and viewed by people from all over the globe....You tarnish my image,i dont dont take it lightly.
Na to sue person for defamation of character, everybody eye go clear.. Always have hard evidence before you lay false accusation on anyone. If it is a deal gone bad allow both parties settle their grievances as adults and only make suggestions by the side.. #MyOneCent cc Kaboninc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bookiemart01:
I and bubu are chilling in the UK cheesy

Btw, where are those your market reports? I miss them .

Abeg buy recharge card for bubu make im carry call me small e don tay since i hear im voice .... The ANALYSIS and FORECAST are published weekly.....You and a handful of people are the ones that gives me moral to continue without you people especially you, i lose hope.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
harmony940:

I asked you for confirmation that your coins are confirmed. I asked you specifically for the wallet address you used in receiving the bitcoin and you gave me this: 1Mv5Y74UXioZBLfHKxFwFBZ5uk7Pigaeg4

A simple check on this address reveals what we have been saying here: low transaction fees!

From that address, it is evident that you must have received bitcoins which indicated that very low fees were used. And it is very possible that you'll end up trying to sell the coins. What that means....it will never be confirmed and will be returned to the sender. I made this clear to you but you insisted that you are correct. Now everyone should please look into it.

I never called you a scam, I just said people should ask for proof. And instead of seeing reasons, you went on an insult parade. Telling me these are coins you bought since 2009. Well, I don't blame you. More so, why is your number not displayed? You chatted me with this number: 07083991886. Guys, check out this number and see the number of hidden posts associated with that number. I also asked him for a screenshot of his balance...he accesses his blockchain account via the system. That was the last time he called.

And to that person you sold to, having 4 confirmations, good for that person...with time, one scape goat will fall into this trap.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 99strike(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
99strike:

who can vouch for khassy about to deal

khassy wasapped u no response

in between who can vouch 4 Sempumping
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
pinkyruledworld:

Pinky my mention.... wetin happened?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
bjhaid:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=bjhaid post=54304979][/quote]

Meet me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=bjhaid post=54304979][/quote]

Meet me on Whatsapp
Number on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
bjhaid:
holla
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Joevics(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
TLisieux:
Your contact pls
reach me on 08092998662
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tomisinobm(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
I have some PayPal funds to sell. Or I can help pay for something with my debit card.
I need naira urgently.
Or who knows a way of transferring money directly from the US?
Please quote with your rate.
Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Soteriahascome:
700btc for N440

Only for tonight.
still dey?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Joevics(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
mideoy:

Still available?
yea, reach me on my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N370/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact below..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
1000$ TBC available at a good price.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MackDavid(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
450$ BITCOINS AVAILABLE AT 445/$(SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE)

SEND FIRST OR ESCROW IS A MUST

QUOTE OR WHATSAPP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Joevics(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
$105 paypal from iwriter still available at #400.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TLisieux: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Silkmoth:
Did somebody just say skrrillllllllllllllllllllllll!
Do you have for sale?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
No
TLisieux:

Do you have for sale?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by st2clem: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
cool skrill biz with @masterpieceboss ,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GJulius(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
$1250 BITCOINS AVAILABLE AT 442/$. FIXED.

NO NEGOTIATION PLEASE.

SEND FIRST OR ESCROW IS A MUST.

WHATSAPP/CALL: 07087340003

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.