Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,888 members, 7,915,556 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:44 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5325007 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
3RNEST:

grin

Today fight na 200 pages make we bet?

Come and take small

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Who are you trying to impress with this childish display of your hereditary _stupidity? So you are no more here to buy or sell your payoneer funds? grin You are waiting for me to join you in your dance of idiocy? I can see that you are pained and that makes me boogie with joy!

Little girl stop derailing this thread! If you want me to increase the amount of wailing and gnashing of your rotten teeth that you are already experiencing right now then kindly go and open a thread for it and cc me so that I can come and give you a national embarrassment! Now Shut up and go get an escrow you daft child!

Such a poor, unintelligent baby.

I feel so sorry for you and your babe. You don't deserve any girl with this your senseless attitude.

Can you even take care of one? I won't be surprised if you turned out as an abuser as you display the characteristics of someone with abusive tendencies.

Eh ya, what a pity. Look at you feeling so excited about me opening a thread, copying you and dancing after you. Who are you? What have you achieved? What have you done for humanity? Who have you influenced and mentored? Whats you net worth? Do you show respect for people? Do you have respect for your family?

You are so silly!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available at Juicy Rate, only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
trendyprettygir:

$133 payoneer funds available at $360.

- Please, this is my rate (at least for now) - no negotiations.

- And i won't send first.

Please Pm me only if you agree with the two bolded above.

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Who are you trying to impress with this childish display of your hereditary _stupidity? So you are no more here to buy or sell your payoneer funds? grin You are waiting for me to join you in your dance of idiocy? I can see that you are pained and that makes me boogie with joy!

Little girl stop derailing this thread! If you want me to increase the amount of wailing and gnashing of your rotten teeth that you are already experiencing right now then kindly go and open a thread for it and cc me so that I can come and give you a national embarrassment! Now Shut up and go get an escrow you daft child!

Please stop replying cry cry cry cry

just ignore ...

Its not cool "aaaaaaaaargh"

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=trendyprettygir post=55103103][/quote]

Please be a serious buyer...

No time wasters abeg.

If you are serious, we will deal. Thanks for contacting!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
$50 Perfect Money available @ #380/$
Send first or we use escrow
Whatsapp/Call: 08066255399
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by thurpee(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
thurpee:
$500 Paypal FnF needed

Contact via signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
trendyprettygir:

Thanks.

Please, please be a serious buyer... i am not a scammer.

No time wasters please.

If you are serious, we will deal. Thanks for contacting!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
LordAdam16:

Because it has stopped falling.
grin
-Lord
Cbn pumping machine don get problem

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Skrill needed @ 350, 70 unit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
trendyprettygir:

I feel so sorry for you and your babe. You don't deserve any girl with this your senseless attitude.

Can you even take care of one? I won't be surprised if you turned out as an abuser as you display the characteristics of someone with abusive tendencies.

Eh ya, what a pity. Look at you feeling so excited about me opening a thread, copying you and dancing after you. Who are you? What have you achieved? What have you done for humanity? Who have you influenced and mentored? Whats you net worth? Do you show respect for people? Do you have respect for your family?

You are so silly!

Please it's OK....its time to Trade!!

Funlord Biko.... Chill and stop all this!!

No Gain in all this oh...like seriously...sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
trendyprettygir:

You are so silly!

Epistles of painment! kiss

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sempumping:

Please stop replying cry cry cry cry

just ignore ...

Its not cool "aaaaaaaaargh"

Ok madam! Sure bet

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
$800 Neteller needed right now.

please whatzapp me or call.

lets do it now if you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
3RNEST:

wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Epistles of painment! kiss

Ha! You had to steal a picture to indicate your sorry state. And you had to steal the picture of a bright, intelligent, decent boy to do this. Okay its allowed. I mean you cannot really show us your malnourished face.

I am so sure you are so dirty, stinking, malnourished and foolish looking. Right now i have a whole lot of people behind me, laughing at you cos we are reading your posts and taking turns at you.

Don't worry mama will pet you! Just go home to her! And please show her some respect at least and love.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

wink
like seriously u get time oh dey fight woman!! grin You for codely toast am instead of all this beef..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Fund your Neteller, Bitcoin, Perfct Money, Webmoney @ N420 per USD
Sell Neteller to us @ N320 per USD
Sell Bitcoin, PM to us @ N350 per USD
Sell WebMoney to us @ N320 per USD
Call 08144333114
visit www.forextrading23.com

Or come to our Agege, Lagos office for physical transactions
Do business with ease, peace and rest of mind
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
trendyprettygir:

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Still buying skrill at nice rate.
Whatsapp 07063611172
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
3RNEST:

I was insulted first. I do not like people insulting others, especially when you don't know them or their story.

I shared my contacts last and i started receiving some messages on wats app. I received a threat last time like 3 weeks ago after i politely told the person i did not like the message they sent and am sure its from here the person got my contact.

For me, when you PM me and i share my contacts i now know the monikers/username to report when i get threats.

Now a silly person who did not know this, or know anything about my previous experience has no idea what i have faced and is insulting me.

People should learn to respect others!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
trendyprettygir:

Thanks.

Still very much available.

Serious buyers please send me a PM anytime and lets deal from there.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
trendyprettygir:

I was insulted first. I do not like people insulting others, especially when you don't know them or their story.

I shared my contacts last and i started receiving some messages on wats app. I received a threat last time like 3 weeks ago after i politely told the person i did not like the message they sent and am sure its from here the person got my contact.

For me, when you PM me and i share my contacts i now know the monikers/username to report when i get threats.

Now a silly person who did not know this, or know anything about my previous experience has no idea what i have faced and is insulting me.

People should learn to respect others
!
@bold very correct.... just ignore, this is nairaland anything can happen, outside nairaland we are kings and queens but some people fail to know this..

Someone once said nairaland is a meeting place!! we meet and deal outside NL...case close no time to fight upadan the thread...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by brytez(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
brytez:
I don enter market with the ogbonge BTC wey dey cure plenty plenty money wahala.

$200 dey o! Na 380/$ we keep am.

Whatsapp office don open. 07067466508. Escrow na how we dey operate.

SOLD TO LADYF.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Cbn pumping machine don get problem

They have abandoned that pumping machine for now. The cold too much.

The main issue sef is that it is the end of business today, tomorrow is Friday, and CBN has not even updated Monday's state of reserves.

So na wuruwuru and propaganda them 1 use sustain fake parallel rate appreciation?

The fall has officially ended. Excess dollars have been mopped up. Retrace to continue tomorrow.

LordAdam16:

The fall is near its end. Retrace to begin within two weeks.

External reserves went lower yesterday, expected to maintain its downward momentum.

CBN only sold $100m in forwards yesterday.

CBN did not sell any dollars for Medicals/Travelers/Students yesterday, nothing to be sold today (according to intel). They're trying to limit the fall in the reserves and not make it obvious.

Excess dollars in the market is from panic sales. Most of it would be mopped up this weekend and early next week. Spread in the parallel market is closing.

No boasting since Tuesday from CBN. Very unlike them. Rain don dey beat fowl.

In the short term, rate is N360-N400. Medium term, N400-N450. Long term. N450-N500. Little birdie says foreign investors are cool with any of the three rates as long as there's no manipulation in the market (a la managed float). Will the CBN listen?

For all those that do not know, sources say CBN hasn't cleared wholesale invisibles yet. Sources also say FX they're using for retail invisibles was formerly FX reserved for manufacturers. He that hath ear let him hear.

If you think am an enemy of progress. My brother who u epp?

Enjoy the appreciation while it lasts.

-Lord

We are having slight snow flurries at the moment.

Patiently waiting for body movement from CBN between now and Tuesday to be certain if Winter is upon us.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
stevolinkon40:
Why is dollar going back up
Water must find its Level na..

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
trendyprettygir:

Like i said, anyone interested in buying will contact me via pm and get my details.

Please stop panting and dripping spit all over my quotes.

What is nairaland turning into? I so miss the good old days.

@bolded. Really?
Your moniker is barely 2yrs old and you are talking about good old Days... cheesy

You know nothing about the good old Days, except your previous moniker ............

Please wake up!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
iebanehita:

@bolded. Really?
Your moniker is barely 2yrs old and you are talking about good old Days... cheesy

Please wake up!

When nairaland had issues some time back, i had problems with my previous Moniker.

I know what i am saying and i am awake!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
$4000 Btc Needed

21,000 RMB Needed Urgently

(1) (2) (3) ... (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.