Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,862 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5254835 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GlitzG: 12:00am On May 23, 2017
GlitzG:
$2000 btc needed at 405 asap. Come with your escrow or be ready to send 1st. Call/whatsapp 09067694647.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2017
I need btc please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dimco(m): 12:10am On May 23, 2017
$3000 btc needed at 405/$

$200+ MOQ

Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 12:13am On May 23, 2017
PayPal Funds Available

106 USD

FnF Available.

Contact on signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ligali(m): 12:15am On May 23, 2017
Bring all the available BTC to me

Come on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:19am On May 23, 2017
ladyF:

hmmm... yes, he sold to me some days back.

But trusting someone because he says he has transacted with LadyF (without confirming from LadyF to know if the person is trusted) is not a wise decision.

I have transacted with countless people here. So if you want to say because somepne has sold to LadyF before... shocked

Let us try to avoid scammers, bring your btc to me if you have it on non-Blockchain wallets so scammers would not use your money to eat nkwobi.

Still buying btc sha... N405/$

Solid! Thanks for your swift response!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:21am On May 23, 2017
scoield:

Whats up is dat am presently online chattin with obynoblitz on whatsap tryna convince him to send me my money so u will av to wait for dat..

What is the latest? Has he delivered?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dimco(m): 12:27am On May 23, 2017
dimco:
$3000 btc needed at 405/$

$200+ MOQ

Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LeSammy: 12:29am On May 23, 2017
$33 btc needed

call or WhatsApp asap

contact on sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by isaacosas01(m): 12:34am On May 23, 2017
Scammers will never rest and I don't have a diamond account self cry

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to inform you that your mobile banking data were lost during the unsuccessful Maintenance Upgrade,

In order not to loose available funds and some vital customer information

Kindly follow the secured link below to re-validate your profile with us.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adewex(m): 12:35am On May 23, 2017
WhatsApp me for payoneer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Yaungdee(m): 12:45am On May 23, 2017
Chuckdee:

Thanks for the very smooth and quick transaction.
100% honest buyer... He sent money first trusting I will deliver... Thanks for the trust
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 12:48am On May 23, 2017
isaacosas01:
Scammers will never rest and I don't have a diamond account self cry

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to inform you that your mobile banking data were lost during the unsuccessful Maintenance Upgrade,

In order not to loose available funds and some vital customer information

Kindly follow the secured link below to re-validate your profile with us.

Click View Details and you will see the real sender

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by scoield(m): 12:52am On May 23, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

What is the latest? Has he delivered?

Well I was able to contact him and he explained dat he told me to give him time as he was at work and his ba3 was down. I am stil pleadin with him to send me the cash which he finally agreed to do he but stil waiting for the alert as he hasnt sent the cash and am stil pleading with him on dat and he said I tarnished his image which will make it difficult for him to do bizness on nairaland. I av personally assured him dat I would apologise for wateva I had said or done as soon as he transfers me d cash and also delete all wrong comments I made as soon as d cash hits me. But nothing yet as he stil hasnt sent me d cash but hoping he does as he said he will
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 1:30am On May 23, 2017
odimbannamdi:

thanks for the enlightenment, bro. I appreciate
you're welcome..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:36am On May 23, 2017
scoield:

Like I said bro.. I dnt need scamming to survive. Its nt arrogance or anytin its me knowin wat I want for myself and plans for masef.. I was neva a bitcoin trader and dnt even know anytin about it. I only knew abt it cos of mmm and had dem since lastyr december afta mmm crashed. Wanted to sell all cos I bought dos coins back den for 550 but unfortunately I av bin scammed so yes e pain me but I neva had plans on going into bitcoin biz now or in d future but thanks for finally understanding atleast I didnt contact u at 1st but ended up believin me..@tabbaz whom I had contacted before I came here to complained just came here to basically support insinuations I was a scammer rather dan defend me to let al knw I had spoken to him abt it.. but make una stay sharp sha and dats my chat wit tabbaz before I came here to complain

So because I questioned the authenticity of your claim on the thread, you uploaded our private chat without my consent.
If I didn't reply your chat in the future don't blame me okay?
You are the architect of your own problem.

Didn't I tell you to calm down? Maybe the guy would have attempt to sell to some of the legit traders and you would have gotten your money back, if at all you were actually scammed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:47am On May 23, 2017
ladyF:

hmmm... yes, he sold to me some days back.

But trusting someone because he says he has transacted with LadyF (without confirming from LadyF to know if the person is trusted) is not a wise decision.

I have transacted with countless people here. So if you want to say because somepne has sold to LadyF before... shocked

Let us try to avoid scammers, bring your btc to me if you have it on non-Blockchain wallets so scammers would not use your money to eat nkwobi.

Still buying btc sha... N405/$

Badt @bolded grin

Use escrow, they will not listen.

Sell to legit traders, they will say we're taking advantage

Anyway, any scam news without proper screnshot of evidence will not be taken serious anymore. Time is money

Note
Plenty free escrow available aside ladyf and tabbaz. Examples include
Kaboninc
Tututious
3rnest
Cjsmarck
Bdavis
OkwaIfugo

Only tabbaz and ladyf can't escrow all the deals here unless you wan kill us.

You may also use verified PAID escrow website like localbitcoins.com etc. I should open one soon also wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:58am On May 23, 2017
Tabbaz:

Badt @bolded grin

Use escrow, they will not listen.

Sell to legit traders, they will say we're taking advantage

Anyway, any scam news without proper screnshot of evidence will not be taken serious anymore. Time is money

Note
Plenty free escrow available aside ladyf and tabbaz. Examples include
Kaboninc
Tututious
3rnest
Cjsmarck
Bdavis
OkwaIfugo

Only tabbaz and ladyf can't escrow all the deals here unless you wan kill us .

You may also use verified PAID escrow website like localbitcoins.com etc. I should open one soon also wink
Lolx ...na wa oh some traders they will use u as escrow the day light out of you since its FREE..... grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:11am On May 23, 2017
Olivers:
Hello Nairalanders, please beware of Teamy77 with the phone number 07033362574
I gave this guy $200 worth fresh iTunes gift card yesterday.
He loaded it and then told me the card has been used. After waiting for him for eight hours.
I gave him the card since 12:07pm only for him to come back by 8:07pm to tell me it's used.
Tabbaz take note of his number. +2347033362574 His Monicker is TEAMY77

TEAMY77 oya come and defend the allegation if you have prove
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:15am On May 23, 2017
scoield:

Is it ur pic.. I will use dat pic and send to anywhere I choose to as long as I avnt gotn my cash.. so unless dats ur pic den dnt complain

Sorry sir
Ayaf keep kwayet
Good luck

People perish because of lack of knowledge. When you teach them, they claim oversabi.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:01am On May 23, 2017
kybee:
How many bitcoin do you have for sale?
Price #300/1$
Only dealer in Lagos
Whatsapp me 08170779817

Who is this one

300/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:03am On May 23, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:13am On May 23, 2017
Skrill/Neteller $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250 etc, BTC, WMZ ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:13am On May 23, 2017
btc needed

400-405/$ depending on circumstances surrounding the deal wink

$100 minimum pls

I don't need coins from scammer pls. God will catch you (if you are a scammer) and i will detect before paying.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 4:44am On May 23, 2017
Bitcoin needed at N410/$

non-Blockchain wallet for now please.

Message me on WhatsApp. 070 1010 4835
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 4:51am On May 23, 2017
mummy... grin grin grin grin longeeeeest time no talk... passing by to say a quick hello cheesy
ladyF:
Bitcoin needed at N410/$

non-Blockchain wallet for now please.

Message me on WhatsApp. 070 1010 4835
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 5:06am On May 23, 2017
blym4real:
$1000 Paypal available. contact me on WhatsApp 08101525574

i need $250 from it @355.

Deal?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 5:08am On May 23, 2017
I need SKRILL $20
whatsapp 08167706560
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 5:15am On May 23, 2017
pman06:
$310 paypal funds available @ 370/$

Selling fast and quickly.

Come on whatsapp.

250 needed from it asap.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 5:17am On May 23, 2017
Hello!

I am around now.

I want to buy Bitcoins.

If there's anyone having attractive rates on offer?

Kindly contact my whatsapp

On: 08069321572
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 5:18am On May 23, 2017

I'm still buying Bitcoins

Kindly contact my whatsapp

On: 08069321572
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NLFreak(m): 5:37am On May 23, 2017
I have $100 Payoneer for sale @360/$. Escrow is allowed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.