Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,334 members, 7,881,239 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5263401 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Stevolinkon40,

Please add this new dumb thief to that association.

Maybe he'll turn a new leaf.. .

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Another skrill available only $250

WhatsApp 08032316283
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
kaboninc:
Stevolinkon40,

Please add this new dumb thief to that association.

Maybe he'll turn a new leaf.. .
Lolz

Gunbiz is in charge now. Food is ready.
Let him swim in the pool and learn from his masters.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
pyin112:
What's the meaning of this?

Ate you guys stupid?

What's my business with all this you are saying?

Pyin122's original moniker! Folly folly it's time to retire from the game!

https://www.nairaland.com/folay66

Cc: tabbaz, puskin, dominique!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
pyin112:

Please are you stupid or something?

How do you want me to know the person that owns the number?

You guys only want to chase away good guys here, acting like a kid

Thief!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jazinogold(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
pyin b lyk if I catch Kabonic....I go chop m raw like this fowl grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pyin112

So you just sleep every day and all you think of doing is to scam people?

Like you think of creative ways to steal from people?

In the toilet, in the bathroom, in the kitchen, eating, walking, talking, all you think, all you strategise about, your thoughts, all about you is just to steal from another?

If the gods were alive, I'd have personal pleaded that you be dealt with.

Anyone who has ever been a victim of these guys will really have no pity for them.

Thief!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Whizzcute(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
$25 Itunes Card For Sale At Affordable Price 07067159375
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is what we keep telling these scammers . As long asnairaland exists ,their future is ruined . In the next few years from now employeers and organizations will be googling ppl names before giving them anything. Right now the usa has passed a order that immigration officials can demand for social media account of visitors and their email plus anything to verify. How shameful will it be if the first thing they see on someone name is "scammer"

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goodlifehyd(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
kaboninc:

Thief!!
That naijacamp is what comes up on whatsapp. Confirm!!! This guy must be an idiot to think he could scam me thou, I go end hin career
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
onatisi:
This is what we keep telling these scammers . As long asnairaland exists ,their future is ruined . In the next few years from now employeers and organizations will be googling ppl names before giving them anything. Right now the usa has passed a order that immigration officials can demand for social media account of visitors and their email plus anything to verify. How shameful will it be if the first thing they see on someone name is "scammer"
Yup you are right ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holyboss: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
$84 Skrill available.

Please email or call if whatsapp is not responsive.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goodlifehyd(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Abeg $1000 payoneer still available

pyin22 u still dey learn work.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bizzynixon: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hello, to whom it may concern especially the mods. It is a shame that i got banned the second time for trying to expose a scammer. The first time i got banned, I thought it was as a result of the vulgar language in the picture of the chat that i had with the scammer. But just on Friday here, the moment i just posted the scammer's number, I got banned. This leaves me with the question; Could it be that the mods are working with some of the scammers?

I even sent a PM to the mod of this thread but no response.

My main moniker is BIZZYNIX. I created this particular moniker last two months to state my displeasure when i first got banned but the ban was lifted early enough.

So mods you all need to coordinate your activities well enough.

cc: Puskin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bizzynixon:
Hello, to whom it may concern especially the mods. It is a shame that i got banned the second time for trying to expose a scammer. The first time i got banned, I thought it was as a result of the vulgar language in the picture of the chat that i had with the scammer. But just on Friday here, the moment i just posted the scammer's number, I got banned. This leaves me with the question; Could it be that the mods are working with some of the scammers?

My main moniker is BIZZYNIX. I created this particular moniker last two months to state my displeasure when i first got banned but the ban was lifted early enough.

cc: Puskin

If you are ban by the mods the message will say you have been ban.by modes ..if not anti spam bot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bizzynixon: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Although it showed that i got banned by anti-spam bot, but why is that whenever i report a scam case, i get banned? I barely even posted on that Friday to warrant spamming. Na them sabi.
Singapore1:

If you are ban by the mods the message will say you have been ban.by modes ..if not anti spam bot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
$30 Amazon Gift Card available @310. Contact at signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Onelovetayz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
$1,400 Payoneer is available @358. Please, I won't deal without escrow (Tabbaz or Justi4Jesus) to be precise.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bizzynixon:

cc:

Most of those post probably include details tagged as spam by the bots. That's what the mail mod and mail supermods features are there for. Send us a mail and your ban will be lifted. The post blocked by the bots is now visible.

bizzynix:
09029593865 u guys shld watch out for this number. He claims to be wolex101 that he just joined and his name nor number isn't showing. He just told me to send first. For his name not to shown then it is highly possible that he's a scam. Anonymous operation.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Thanks a whole lot. I really appreciate the swift response. Bless up! Bae of life kiss
dominique:

Most of those post probably include details tagged as spam by the bots. That's what the mail mod and mail supermods features are there for. Send us a mail and your ban will be lifted. The post blocked by the bots is now visible.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bizzynixon:
Although it showed that i got banned by anti-spam bot, but why is that whenever i report a scam case, i get banned? I barely even posted on that Friday to warrant spamming. Na them sabi.

You see am?
Make we dey cut them mods some slack
The bot is only doing what its was programmed to do

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Swegzfreak: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
jineloy:
Small btc needed $10-$20
Whatsapp on my signature.
Preferably paxful wallet..

If you use paxful as well... Come let me sell to you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
So after it all, $960 paypal funds available. Can be sent as FnF or Gns. Contact below,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAEMPIRE(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
i have a $200 and $1000 mexican itunes card
call or whatsapp 0-9063428750
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babyadachi: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Who's got Yuan for sale? Do you send to suppliers? Pls quote me with your rate. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Babyadachi:
Who's got Yuan for sale? Do you send to suppliers? Pls quote me with your rate. Thanks.
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bitcoin needed please.

N370/$ for Blockchain.
N373/$ for Paxful.

Non-blockchain wallet prefered please. I still have pending btc for days now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
pyin112:
What's the meaning of this?

Ate you guys stupid?

What's my business with all this you are saying?

Dumbo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
$150 AMazon Gift Card available...
With cash receipt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAEMPIRE(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
$150 canada wallet card available
call/whatsapp me 0-9-063428750
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Timi1990:

Ethereum is available , litecoin is loading..........

I don't see your number anywhere, mine is on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.