Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,216 members, 7,923,100 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:30 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5346847 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
princedrhym:
Hisgraceapparels isn't a he
, but a she have done business with her, and mostly what she buys is PayPal fund.. so make your research properly...�
Wetin dey do una dis pple... Make una go sleep jare and stop quoting me. Seek attention elsewhere, d first post was clear enough to no even need her to reply. When scammer mentions a name it's only right to state it. Did i say she's a scammer! Infact all this don dey draw suspicion sef. Trying to clear what's not there.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good Evening Nairalanders,

Paxful BTC sold

I buy 150$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and 1000$ Single US ITunes Card at good rate. I will redeem it at a good price..

I will buy as much as possible at good rate and credit you instantly

My job is sound and perfect. I will always do a nice job for you over and over. A trial will always convince you. Remember, My payment is always instant.

Condition for acceptance: Card must be Valid and Unused before sending and I may ask for receipt if necessary..

Good cards, instant payment assured.

Contact me via whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
2,000$ payoneer urgently needed.
1,200$ btc needed.
Whatsapp 07063611172
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED (BIG/SMALL)

Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.

Instant payment is guaranteed. Let's deal.

Contact my siggy.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nurd(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
I need like $100 in my dom account, pls contact me or indicate if you have. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by buchibrand(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
$15 PayPal Available @330 come take am now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sirambassador:
73$ btc available @365
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
L
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Any payoneer funds in the house?
Buying any amount available.

Contact in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tundephish(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
140$ paxful btc avaiable @362
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Still buying

Affordable

- Skrill l Neteller l Payoneer l Bitcoin -

Min: $100

Max: $1000

Click on my WhatsApp Link below let's deal.. ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
descrisom:
Hello!!! EVERYONE
Exchange your itunes BIG CARDS $101-$1000
To Bitcoin or Bank Payment
USA Itunes Cards $101-$1000
UK itunes Cards £101-£1000
I will pay you with correct, confirm good rate.
NOTE-Only Genuine, Activated, Unredeemed Good Cards. sad

Don't need bad cards. angry

You can exchange them either for Bitcoin or Money
Come, let me give you good rate. wink tongue
Still buying $10-$100 small denominations
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bring me all your gift cards of all denominations. I buy at good rates. Instant payment guaranteed.

EBay checkout also available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunboy:
Any payoneer funds in the house?
Buying any amount available.

Contact in signature.

come take 200$ at 348/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TokyoBulls(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
10,000 Pounds available at a very good rate. WhatsApp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mynd44:
And slowly, the market starts up.

Biko, I need cold 5alive
Baba you no even look my song thread wey I quote you..help your fellow exchanger o abeg grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Otradearena:

0. 8 0 6.7.4.7.8.6"6&2
Just coming online... Messaged you on Whatsapp

More Skrill and Neteller needed ooooo!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tabbaz:

What sort of abnormal request is this.

I personally asked you to pay in a whatsapp group to pay and told you all the reasons why modath is not responsible for the middle man that went wrong.

You said you have no money and I requested that you should be able at least promise a specific date of which you refused.

Now you are requesting for post to be brought down after you called for her to take it to nairaland.

So where did you see the money to pay now if the posts are deleted

I humbly request mynd44 never to delete all the post against this young man and should he fail to pay up his debt, he will be considered a scammer

If care is not taken. All the dubious fellow here will be requesting for post deletion b4 paying their debt.

What nonsense

Oga, you cant just make everyone that has a trade dispute a scammer. That is so wrong and too bad man

The guy was actually scammed to the point that he paid some money to someone to help him catch the thief.

This was the same way you labelled Yomiluv a scammer.

You just have to stop it man

If Sammy has paid up to 200k and even paid more, the most that can be done is to give him some time.

You guys make all the effort here look like sh..it

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Small small btc needed at goodnight rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sirambassador:
Small small btc needed at goodnight rate
Contact my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
JoshMedia:

Contact my signature
I dey your WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tabbaz and Kaboninc

Please this issue has been resolved. Sammy has said he will pay her the remaining before Friday and after that time elapses, his name is added and if he is unfortunate for google to cache his details, his wahala.

Please allow this matter rest. Everyone has moved on (or been banned)

Just a friendly advice.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mynd44:
Tabbaz and Kaboninc

Please this issue has been resolved. Sammy has said he will pay her the remaining before Friday and after that time elapses, his name is added and if he is unfortunate for google to cache his details, his wahala.

Please allow this matter rest. Everyone has moved on (or been banned)

Just a friendly advice.

Thanks. But it's good we correct each other. Kaboninc opinion about middle man is not good.

He always call for pitying a middle man that claimed to have been scammed.

Most a times for example yomi and Sami will never tell trade partner that it's a middle man until deal goes wrong.

In as much as no one share from their profit, no one should share from their loss. This is my main point

Peace
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
More screenshots

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2017
Payoneer funds(Any currency) URGENTLY needed.. If you cant send first come with your escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 12:17am On Aug 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Stop talking like you know why I said I will put his name up.

I did because he said he was not going to pay. If you owe someone money, admit it, tell the person you dont have so the person should give you time, it is better than being arrogant about it and saying you wont pay a dime.

You won't take that type of nonsense. If he says he doesnt have yet, he wont be killed, I for one am an advocate of allowing people who have admitted that they owe trade so as they make profit, they can get money to pay their doctors.

But if you owe and you are arrogantly saying you wont pay until bla bla bla……that is just insulting

He must have done that over emotions and it is not accepted.

However, I am aware that he has admitted to owing her and has committed to pay her.

Lets give him some slack

I would have loved it if the guy who scammed him, his details is put on that scammers list.

Someday, someone will chat him up and hopefully do a check. We could just have a lead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.