Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5262280 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
saintiflex:
210 Skrill sold to thisnut, Respect bro. @ singapore thanks so much 4 making it happen

grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
Singapore1:

edit what you quote

tabbaz you too remove what you posted about him

Seriously people like hardniola are giving me headache. Imagine how many time I proposed to him and he never bother to even reply. I am doing this voluntarily and I expect us to cooperate and fight SCAMMERS together. Anyone can fall VICTIM

Anyway, I will edit it when I'm free - too busy now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tabbaz:

Seriously people like hardniola are giving me headache. Imagine how many time I proposed to him and he never bother to even reply. I am doing this voluntarily and I expect us to cooperate and fight SCAMMERS together. Anyone can fall VICTIM

Anyway, I will edit it when I'm free - too busy now

no vex
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
2.3btc needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hardniola(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tabbaz:

Dear hardniola,

This is to inform you that we do not believe your claim. We think this is a ploy to make people believe that you are honest and make fellow nairalanders victim to your tactics.

REASONS

1. We requested for screenshot, but you never attended to it
2. We requested for private conversation so as to return the supposed money to the owner, but you never answered our call

P.S. I know this opinion of ours on this issue is strict and may sound unreasonable to some, but we are surrounded by SCAMMERS and they are using every means to gain the TRUST of the members so as to make US vulnerable to their DUBIOUS act. Thus, we can not leave anything to chance.

P.P.S. If you want us to change our opinion, then show the screenshoot of how everything went and let the owner of the money testify here

Regards

guy u are not police here....I know every one want protection.........what matter is that I have send the money back....
u believe or not.
u did not call me.....I forgot the password to my naira land mail....my number is on my profile.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lifestyle1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
lifestyle1:
I have 170 Payoneer fund available. #420/$ first come first serve.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hardniola(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
50$ netteler available @460. contact on sign
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
hardniola:
guy u are not police here....I know every one want protection.........what matter is that I have send the money back....
u believe or not.
u did not call me.....I forgot the password to my naira land mail....my number is on my profile.

It's over bro. The call I mean is not phone call. The nairaland call.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
$475 paypal available. call for details.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
hardniola:
u believe or not.

It's over bro. The call I mean is not phone call. It's nairaland call.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
justi4jesu:
$1000 worth of bitcoin sold to Hazzantazzan and Stockbear

$2,000 Btc available....Rate 510/$

$1,500 sold to Jazes

$500 btc left
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
justi4jesu:

$1,500 sold to Jazes

$500 btc left

smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mariesio:

smiley

Why are you making me feel guilty? grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Abeg somebody buy my paypal. It's only 420/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Singapore1:

edit what you quote

tabbaz you too remove what you posted about him

Done
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
After this, I ain't gonna be trading paypal anymore.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
If you need the paypal quote me and drop your details. My number ain't available at the moment.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
petty people will wanna mention your name To get acknowledged/

Hoping' that you act like a fool and give them violence/

I would rather kill them all with success and give them knowledge/

"Meek mill- shine"

We should take it easy with the way we label people "SCAMMERS" with no concrete proof

You are just spoiling their destiny to get acknowledged

MORE$$$

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
DadojoReloaded:
If you need the paypal quote me and drop your details. My number ain't available at the moment.

07034819548. Pls msg me on whatsapp now. I need paypal funds now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by just4tech: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
just4tech:
$50 Neteller available @ 455/$
$175 Skrill available @ 455/$
Sold to Carter001 and Thisnut
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
DadojoReloaded:
Abeg somebody buy my paypal. It's only 420/$

Msg me on whatsapp or send me PM . I need paypal urgently now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Timi1990:

I've got you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keishik: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Too many "abeg buy my Skrill, abeg buy my PayPal...". Buyers dey collude or them follow ASU go strike? Will someone just drag in the bulls already?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Timi1990:

I've got you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Timi1990:

I've got you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Timi1990:

I've got you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Timi1990:

Msg me on whatsapp or send me PM . I need paypal urgently now

Ok. But wanna sell all once. Or you wait for about an hour?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
keishik:
Too many "abeg buy my Skrill, abeg buy my PayPal...". Buyers dey collude or them follow ASU go strike? Will someone just drag in the bulls already?

I wonder oo. Even me sef ayam begging to sell my paypal off cheesy

But my own be say I wanna stop paypal deals.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Three things we think you should abide by to avoid suspicious on the thread

1. Be someone that people are willing to send first to

OR

2. Be ready to send first to trustworthy member in case they wanna buy your market. I will mention just two names as example..ladyf,
justi4jesu

OR

3. Be ready to accept escrow service of a trustworthy member that have been offering free service for hundred of people with no issue, and some of the transction involves millions of naira. e.g infinitikoncept and aleairhub

If you can not meet up with any of these three. I personally believe you have cockroach in your cupboard, especially if your profile is recent.

This is my opinion though. I don't think somebody that come to an open forum to trade legitimately will refuse all of these options.

We don't have to keep pitying these "scammers", they won't pity us if they have advantage over us o.

If you want us to leave a suspect until he scam a member, then click share.

If you think we are doing good job, click like

Thanks

15 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by omoalajah(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
I buy iTunes Gift cards at Good Rates... Message me. Check my Signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Danvicker: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
I don't have a phone at the moment, can we skpe or fb
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
in as much as we are trying really hard not to get scam, please i want to implore all of us to always take things easy ...
don't just label anybody scam , some people are just aggressive and proud ( and that may give you the impression that they are scam )
when methodman contact me for BTC .. the way he approached me, i thought he was a scammer, but i kept my cool and i didnt tell anybody
then i further asked if anybody can vouch for him.. he started laughing ( typing lol lol lol ) ...
he asked if i know fevcvvs ( he typed his username wrongly, so that gave me the impression that he doesnt know him, so i said i dont know him )

then methodman spoilt everything by quoting bible ( that is a huge turn off for me when doing business cos all know scammers are known to love quoting bible and mentioning God ) ..

in the end he sent first and we are not talking about small amount here ...

so please always do your findings very well before labelling anybody a scam.. there are many people on this thread that i am 99% sure they are scammer .. but there is no evidence, i just warn my fellow people underground, telling them to becareful of the said person ...
be 100% sure

and those of you using style to blame tabbaz, you all know he is not getting paid for this, and he has been working effortlessly underground ( with many people ) to make sure this thread is scam free ...
if dem ask WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU, abeg no dey feel like james bond because of your popularity ... just abide and mention them or come to this thread and state it..

and thanks to dem MODERATORS too .. they are really working in case you don't know it..

apology for stressing you that day methodman ...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.