Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,887 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5280884 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
*We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$

We have:

¤ Neteller - Available ($200)
¤ PayPal - Available ($64/340) FnF
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ PM - N.A
¤ Payoneer -N.A
¤ Skill - Available ($50)
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

**RMB 50 - RMB 3000 Available!
***Do you want to Sell or Buy verified Paypal, Payoneer, PM, BTC, Skrill or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ThePost: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Available for instant Sale

$500 payooneer at 345.

No, I won't send first. Bring escrow and let's deal!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
100$ btc available on paxful wallet for N360/$

Quote me let's proceed...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inspektor(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
$220 paxful BTC available.. contact down below.

Arrange your Xcrow,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
hayfloze:
Hello House, please I need your honest reviews on this issue.

Someone bought some btc worth #11k from me. I received the cash for the btc traded, quite fine.

He later claimed that he was debited 3 times. He used GTB and I am using Access Bank.

I only received one of the transactions, the other two didn't enter my account.

This person said he has been to the bank to complain and he was told money was no longer in GTB. However, he sent screenshot of how money left his account thrice but I didn't receive it still.

Has this happened to anyone here before?

What do you think may be the problem, as it is over 3 days now, he said the money hasn't been reversed, and likewise here, I didn't receive the money.

Myself and this particular person had done btc deals in the past without issue of any type, so I believe he may not be lying.

Please, what do you think can be the way forward concerning this issue?

Pls, anybody's contribution is welcome.

Thanks!

cc @funlord @sirambassador @rayralph @drlaw @ibraheem009 @okwalfugo @ammc

Its very simple to solve. He should do this.

1. Search verified page of gtb on Facebook. Click like then send direct inbox message in the following format...

Topic: Double Debit Error.

I ....... On so and so date sent N11,000 to .... ( beneficiary name ) and beneficiary account number ....., Access bank. The beneficiary got the cash but I was debited twice.

I have exercised patience even gone to my branch to make a report till today the said transaction has not been reversed.

Here is my account details:
Act name:
Act num:

I will be waiting for this to be resolved as soon as possible.

Regards
( your name ).

Once you send this message, they will reply within 2hrs and then in not more than 48hrs everything will be resolved.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
hayfloze:

Myself and this particular person had done btc deals in the past without issue of any type, so I believe he may not be lying.

Thanks!

cc @funlord

Since you both know each other reasonably well both of you should provide your bank statements from your various banks from the day of the said transaction till monday at the very least. Including your bank app evidence. Someone is being economical with the truth...either amongst you both or the banks!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Its very simple to solve. He should do this.

1. Search verified page of gtb on Facebook. Click like then send direct inbox message in the following format...

Topic: Double Debit Error.

I ....... On so and so date sent N11,000 to .... ( beneficiary name ) and beneficiary account number ....., Access bank. The beneficiary got the cash but I was debited twice.

I have exercised patience even gone to my branch to make a report till today the said transaction has not been reversed.

Here is my account details:
Act name:
Act num:

I will be waiting for this to be resolved as soon as possible.

Regards
( your name ).

Once you send this message, they will reply within 2hrs and then in not more than 48hrs everything will be resolved.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Thank you boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
funlord:

Since you both know each other reasonably well both of you should provide your bank statements from your various banks from the day of the said transaction till monday at the very least. Including your bank app evidence. Someone is being economical with the truth...either amongst you both or the banks!

Thank you sir!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
hayfloze:

Someone bought some btc worth #11k from me. I received the cash for the btc traded, quite fine.

He later claimed that he was debited 3 times. He used GTB and I am using Access Bank.

This person said he has been to the bank to complain and he was told money was no longer in GTB. However, he sent screenshot of how money left his account thrice but I didn't receive it still.

What do you think may be the problem, as it is over 3 days now, he said the money hasn't been reversed, and likewise here, I didn't receive the money.

Thanks!

If the both of you do deals without escrow...

There should be mutual trust..

Statement of account will do just fine from the day the transaction was done...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Btc needed..... Bulk preferred..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
$500 Payoneer Available Now

Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets deal...............

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
DoyenExchange:
*We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$

We have:

¤ Neteller - Available ($200)
¤ PayPal - Available ($64/340) FnF
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ PM - N.A
¤ Payoneer -N.A
¤ Skill - Available ($50)
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

**RMB 50 - RMB 3000 Available!
***Do you want to Sell or Buy verified Paypal, Payoneer, PM, BTC, Skrill or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature .

Mate, ur whatsapp no dey go.. Come on my whatsapp make I collect ur 50skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
$140 btc available at 360
$88 neteller available at 330
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
$200 btc available 360/$

Paxful wallet.

Escrow is welcome
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
hayfloze:
$200 btc available 360/$

Paxful wallet.

Escrow is welcome

350...Lemme pack all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
$66 BTC available @355

Paxful Wallet. Come Fast

Can only send first to reputable members otherwise come with an escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
hayfloze:

Thanks!

Something like that once happened when I escrowed a transaction. I sent from Access to Sterling and it was deducted from my account but wasn't credited to the owners account. However it was reversed after 3rd business day.
Do as others have advised.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
$50 Payoneer fund need .##

contact my siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
My contact needed 5000$ worth btc at a sweet rate , Face2Face Deal... Lagos Only... Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dloveinvest1015(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
onatisi:
$140 btc available at 360
$88 neteller available at 330
how can we deal i need either 100 or 200btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lubehouse9ja(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
$1100 eBay checkout needed urgently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Adinije:
$177 Payoneer fund for sale at $345

Note: I don't send first

Contact me via the number on my signature

Can i take $50 now?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Otradearena: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
$223 Payoneer needed
0+8+0+6+7+4+7+8+6+6+2
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Diamondwriter(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hi guys, quick question. Let's say that I have a client that can only pay me via PayPal, and I don't own a PayPal account. Can I get an exchanger to help out?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
$200 PayPal funds available for transfer via fnf or eBay checkout. Call 07034528746 if interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victor101(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
victor101:
$295 Payoneer Available

sold to @drlaw
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
i have what you need at the moment

600$ BTC FOR PAXFUL OR COINBASE WALLET AT GOOD RATE

contact in my siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2018

contact in my siggy..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Diamondwriter:
Hi guys, quick question. Let's say that I have a client that can only pay me via PayPal, and I don't own a PayPal account. Can I get an exchanger to help out?

How much involved?

Contact Day11
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
WE BUYING ALL YOUR paypal FUNDS

DIRECTLY FROM YOU OR CLIENT

SMOOTH DEAL.

CONTACT DAY11
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Sammeyd:

contact in my siggy

still available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olayiwola9(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
olayiwola9:
Come and buy this small PayPal $50 fnf.
Hit me up on WhatsApp 08183582962
Sold to yemzyray01.
Cool business

(1) (2) (3) ... (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.