Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5251229 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5458) (5459) (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2018
kayjegs:
I hope this is clear enough. The value there was quoted in Canadian dollars. When it is converted to USD, it's about 56 USD.
Value when sent $71
U said you traded $56

Only God Knows
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:38am On Apr 13, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Available ($320)**
¤ PayPal - Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ Payoneer -Available ($3800) Bulk
¤ PM - Available ($860) Bulk
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL, PAYONEER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chigo4u: 6:39am On Apr 13, 2018
kinglee007:

Uncle, this thing is very simple and straight forward. IF YOU HAVE DONE ANY TRANSACTION WITH HIM BEFORE, SHOW A SCREENSHOT TO CLEAR THE FOUL AIR POLLUTING HIS NAME NOW. Shikena!!!
I showed many ss, many people saw it although I’ve taken them down now, I don’t like leaving my stuffs online. Your late and he has also provided ss of the transaction so eod
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 6:40am On Apr 13, 2018
still buying btc

whatsapp via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chigo4u: 6:42am On Apr 13, 2018
descrisom:

Value when sent $71
U said you traded $56

Only God Knows
I guess you didn’t see this?

kayjegs:
I hope this is clear enough. The value there was quoted in Canadian dollars. When it is converted to USD, it's about 56 USD.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2018
sodiq961:
Buying bulk btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 6:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Bring your Fiverr and Upwork PayPal withdrawal to us and cash out instantly. No Delays, No Stories.

Good rate awaits you.

Bring your Fiverr and Upwork PayPal withdrawal to us and cash out instantly. No Delays, No Stories.

Good rate awaits you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:51am On Apr 13, 2018
Laggatumuch:

Boss because I start paid escrow okwaifugo just red flag me , I don’t know what I did oh
that's unfair and uncalled for, knowing the adverse effect of redflagging on members..he should have asked members who have dealt with you to vouch for you.
He is not the only one in position to judge you on that.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2018
adedayor08:
still buying btc

whatsapp via signature

cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tony1918(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Mariesio:

At your service Sir
Escrow chatting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2018
tony1918:
Escrow chatting

Answering
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Rahbiew:
@ PrinceMario ... Hello boss
Reply your whatsapp bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2018
In as much as I appreciate the good work some old traders are doing here, it's not nice the way we treat people or raise false red flag without any proof.

I have transacted with the said man kayjegs. Yes he operates through on/email for the first time and then chat you up with his phone number which I don't think it's a must for the phone number to be on his profile although it makes contacting someone easier.

If anybody has been scammed by him, the person must have complained here but there are no such thing.

To an extent, I think I can say he hasn't done anything to warrant name calling. I have him on facebook, whatsapp, email and his account number and in all these means, he has always maintained same name in full or abbreviation.

I can provide some transactions I have done with him.

I think I noticed same thing one time with some people trying to shade funlord claiming he is posting bogus figures or whatever, that he should provide those he sold those funds to. We should try to respect people's different way of trading provided they haven't shown any form of scamming game.

Let's try to stop being petty sometimes.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2018
Still buying Btc.

All wallets are welcome.

Contact on signature for fast deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2018
descrisom:

Value when sent $71
U said you traded $56

Only God Knows

This is what can cause the difference. We have different type of dollar sir.

See example.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2018
descrisom:

Value when sent $71
U said you traded $56

Only God Knows
he said it's Canadian dollars. Let give him benefit of doubt for old member sake.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Teebrown59: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2018
computerboy:
Still buying Payoneer. any amount

$250 is available @ 345
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Laggatumuch:

Boss because I start paid escrow okwaifugo just red flag me , I don’t know what I did oh

You have every right to start any business. Ours is to guide members.

If you are legitimate your customers will be happy, if you are not, they will burst you and the story will end.

Caution

Just in case you may be legit. Scammers can ruin your career on nairaland with mitm and other scam tricks that can kill the person doing escrow.

Escrow is not that simple just note it

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kayjegs: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Jsaviour:
In as much as I appreciate the good work some old traders are doing here, it's not nice the way we treat people or raise false red flag without any proof.

I have transacted with the said man kayjegs. Yes he operates through on/email for the first time and then chat you up with his phone number which I don't think it's a must for the phone number to be on his profile although it makes contacting someone easier.

If anybody has been scammed by him, the person must have complained here but there are no such thing.

To an extent, I think I can say he hasn't done anything to warrant name calling. I have him on facebook, whatsapp, email and his account number and in all these means, he has always maintained same name in full or abbreviation.

He is a married man and I have his wife on facebook so I don't think he has anything to hide.

I can provide some transactions I have done with him.

I think I noticed same thing one time with some people trying to shade funlord claiming he is posting bogus figures or whatever, that he should provide those he sold those funds. We should try to respect people's different way of trading provided they haven't shown any form of scanning game.

Let's try to stop being petty sometimes.

Thanks

Thanks, Jsaviour. There is no much I can say again. In fact, I need to go and sleep now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2018
Bring your fiverr,iwriter and upwork paypal withdrawals,

I'm buying from $20 and above.

Also buying Paypal funds
Instant payment always!

Contact https:///send?phone=2347060531511
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Teebrown59:

$250 is available @ 345
08060150245(whatsapp)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chigo4u: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2018
OkwaIfugo should stop bullying jegs on thread for the sake of his own business. Shikena
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kryptotrade: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2018
All I see in this thread is old members bullying new members with the whole red flag. Makes me wonder if its a Nigerian thing e.g our leaders are old but won't give young people a chance hence the reason nothing is moving forward.
I believe anyone into crypto has common sense not to get scammed.

How are we sure old members won't scam someone hard? I ve seen it happen in different forums and market places.

It's on fair to defame someone just to get your way.

Seun should do something about this whole name calling and assign/employ someone for paid escrow. Its only on here that ordinary members make themselves larger than life because they are old members.

I'm sure I will be red flagged lol.

Trade with caution and common sense and use escrow always with members with established registered sites in their own name.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chigo4u: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2018
Kryptotrade:
All I see in this thread is old members bullying new members with the whole red flag. Makes me wonder if its a Nigerian thing e.g our leaders are old but won't give young people a chance hence the reason nothing is moving forward.
I believe anyone into crypto has common sense not to get scammed.

How are we sure old members won't scam someone hard? I ve seen it happen in different forums and market places.

It's on fair to defame someone just to get your way.

Seun should do something about this whole name calling and assign/employ someone for paid escrow. Its only on here that ordinary members make themselves larger than life because they are old members.

I'm sure I will be red flagged lol.

Trade with caution and common sense and use escrow always with members with established registered sites in their own name.
The bold is exactly the same thing OkwaIfugo is doing. I have been exchanging on nairaland before this thread was set up and I have never used escrow, neither have I ever displayed my number nor whatsapp details. A lot of big traders here have worked with me, I remember I didn't exchange with the OkwaIfugo guy previously because his rate was always too low!

Everyone has how they choose to do their business here and there is no rule here on how one should do it, the prerogative is on people to carry out appropriate checks before trading with someone.. I started trading with Kayjegs without having his whatsapp nor mobile number but that was because I did enough checks on him and was confident he is legit!

Despite the so called list updated everyday by Tabbaz, people are still getting scammed here everyday, although I commend him for what he is doing but I expect him to also be thorough. People should not, because they have gained some level of trust on this thread, use it to come here to bully people!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tytswagz(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2018
This days 90% of this page is filled with scam debate..... Sellers and buyers are no where to be found....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2018
If only people will follow simple instructions being dished out daily by the old and trusted members, we won't have much scam case.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DavidHume(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
3RNEST:

Skrill Gotten, thanks to Humble DavidHume cool

You welcome sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DavidHume(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
nairabetguru:

Bought 200usd

Thanks

You welcome sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Appguru(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Teebrown59:

$250 is available @ 345

Hi,

I'm interested in your payoneer funds.

Your contact is not on your profile.

Chat me up on WhatsApp or drop ur contact for fast transaction.

Escrow is welcome.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DavidHume(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2018
$2200 skrill funds available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2018
$326 Payoneer available at #345/$

Contact me if you are interested.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2018
$480 Skill fund available

$50 Payoneer needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5458) (5459) (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.