Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5250934 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kohler41: 7:46am On May 22, 2018
InvestorO:
kohler41 is a scammer

You are seriously ill. So because i gave u a choice to send cash first let me use it to get from my supplier or wait till i sell my fund and i get with my money so we can trade with escrow that made me a scammer. I went through your profile and saw the way u were crying wen everyone was labelling u a scammer and now u want to rub it off me. Don't ever quote me in your life again cos i won't dignify u with a response. All these April 2018 moniker, una don dey gather liver for here o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kohler41: 7:47am On May 22, 2018
Amazon and eBay checkout available
Small $22 PayPal available
Small $35 btc available

Come with your escrow for a swift deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2018
BLAQBOYFLY:
Need $200 but ur WhatsApp link is not adding you,pls add me & chat me up let's deal
Thanks for trusting n sending first, hassle free transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2018
Kohler41:

You are seriously ill. So because i gave u a choice to send cash first let me use it to get from my supplier or wait till i sell my fund and i get with my money so we can trade with escrow that made me a scammer. I went through your profile and saw the way u were crying wen everyone was labelling u a scammer and now u want to rub it off me. Don't ever quote me in your life again cos i won't dignify u with a response. All these April 2018 moniker, una don dey gather liver for here o

Tabbaz:

Beware of this guy..He vouched for coolbatty.

We await evidence to the scam of coolbatty and both of the usernames will go to RED BOOK and probably got banned

Modified.

For now, no evidence against coolbatty. It's impersonation

Ebubemg:
Pls can anyone vouch for coolbatty? Is he trusted?

Kohler41:

He is trusted jor.... But escrow noni

coolbatty:

Hello.

I am Coolbatty.

And to the best of my knowledge, I HAVE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE.

No one knows it all, but i think you should have asked the person you were chatting with to quote you with the "Coolbatty" username right here, when you were not so sure about him/her.

Once again, i am Coolbatty, i am barely active on Nairaland and as far as i know, I AM LEGIT. It doesn't matter if you send first or you send last.

I believe few ppl can attest to it here.

Sorry, but you must have been dealing with an impostor.

Kohler41, what do you have to say about the above?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2018
daemperor1:
$100x5 Amazon Gift Cards with receipt for sale at 28k each.
2x$100 AGC left hurry n grab it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2018
InvestorO:
kohler41 is a scammer
Please use ESCROW 1K times with this moniker..
I've started seeing their usual scamming pattern.

angry shocked

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2018
ctec:
$200 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout@335. Contact 07034528746 if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kohler41: 8:02am On May 22, 2018
Ammc:

Check out the modified post where it was clearly stated that no allegation was levelled on coolbatty. So?
Beside non of my deal has or will ever be done without an escrow so take a chill pill and face the real culprit looking to gain ground here

Kohler41, what do you have to say about the above?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2018
Kohler 41 chat after I uploaded screenshots here

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bloomyloo: 8:07am On May 22, 2018
26$ Litecoin for sale or exchange for BTc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2018
everyone trade wisely
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kohler41: 8:11am On May 22, 2018
Laggatumuch:
Kohler 41 chat after I uploaded screenshots here

So?what's wrong with telling u my mind. I can keep telling u on chat and u can continue wasting space posting it here, it doesn't still prove anything. So until u have a case stop behaving childish here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:16am On May 22, 2018
kazeemmuka:

Use reputable escrow o.
ok.tanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2018
[quote author=Kohler41 post=67768747][/quote]

The scammer actually impersonated coolbalty to scam the individual. So, no allegation against coolbalty because it was a clear case of impersonation.

But from coolbalty exposure, he is very passive on Nairaland. It's your vouch that is the issue.

Your vouch means that you have either dealt with him before to certify that he is legit.

But since he doesn't deal on currency exchange or active, how did you come to know the guy to vouch him?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2018
Kohler41:

So?what's wrong with telling u my mind. I can keep telling u on chat and u can continue wasting space posting it here, it doesn't still prove anything. So until u have a case stop behaving childish here

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:21am On May 22, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $1000 @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $3000, We Buy!
¤ Paypal - Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $50 - $2000, We Buy!
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ GUARANTEED Buying or Selling!

***Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet us now.

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2018
[quote author=Kohler41 post=67768747][/quote]

This is kohler41 post on screenshots, not mine. Kindly do the needful and do the right posting

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2018
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOHEXCHANGE

WE HAVE AVAILABLE :

>Payoneer
>Paypal
>Bitcoin
>Skrill

WE BUYING :

>Bitcoin
>Paypal
>Payoneer
>Ethereum
>Neteller and
>iTunes and Amazon Gift card
Skrill @ a good rate.
Also Fiverr,Upwork and topbuzz withdrawal
Bring all small or big amount.....
Whatsapp : +2348088759163
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2018
Kohler41:

I clearly stated everything here and you came over and said you were interested, then I asked you if you knew the risk involved you said yes , then you said we should proceed with the deal that I send first,but I insisted on escrow but you refuse, my question is why on earth will someone who says he is genuine turn down escrow, moreover I have told the seller am not interested in the deal, so I no longer have the PayPal available.
All the post I made here were without single insult, but your first post and your last chat very insultive , which of us is childish now?
Anyone dealing with no matter who the person is, even if they have been on nairaland for 10years use escrow because even the good can go bad

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:25am On May 22, 2018
I need $500 BTC at 350-360.
Quote me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kohler41: 8:25am On May 22, 2018
Amazon and eBay checkout available
Small $22 PayPal available
Small $35 btc available

Come with your escrow for a swift deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kohler41: 8:27am On May 22, 2018
[/quote]wen u have something relevant to prove, call me out. U want to sell unclean fund with escrow? Welldone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rahbiew: 8:28am On May 22, 2018
$360 gns available at 335/$. Hit that link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2018
√√ Still buying

√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ Payoneer Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================
.....................................…................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2018
Buying btc at 355/$.
$10,000 needed.
Bring as many as possible.
WhatsApp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2018
Kohler41:
wen u have something relevant to prove, call me out. U want to sell unclean fund with escrow? Welldone
Don’t you know it was unclean funds before you chatted me up, so because it is unclean funds I should trade without escrow, you should have asked me to dash you instead. Rippers club

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:01am On May 22, 2018
Bloomyloo:
26$ Litecoin for sale or exchange for BTc
. interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ZainabOO(f): 9:04am On May 22, 2018
$950 PayPal needed. Bulk sellers only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by frankmoney(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2018
I need Bitcoin in bits , buying very small amount . Instant payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mentorspencer(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2018
$500 btc needed asap. Come with a legitimate escrow for swift deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coolbatty: 9:26am On May 22, 2018
I don't know why "coolbatty" keeps popping up on the thread.

As a matter of fact, i got to see the mentions because i currently need Payoneer funds which made me log in and visit this thread.

I understand my moniker is a bit old and not too active so, i see the cause of the impersonations.

I recently contacted various monikers yesterday for a little Payoneer fund (taiwoyusuf 2015, Nkhay, Spik007, Elogic, Hayfloze). Yes, that's the real Coolbatty.

And i have done transactions with most of these ppl severally, including Onatisi.

Please, if you are dealing with coolbatty, be sure you are dealing with the real one.

This is a Disclaimer.

NB: I need $50 payoneer fund, Urgently.
**Clean funds Only**
Reach me on 08168907638.
If i don't know you, i'm not paying first.
Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2018
daemperor1:

2x$100 AGC left hurry n grab it.
1x$100 AGC left.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.