Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,356 members, 7,894,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5291435 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) (5902) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Jsaviour:
I have been following this case and I noticed something, all those chanting that funlord is a scam are past known recorded scammers who may have one or two against him because he exposed them.

Again, I think this is a case of deal gone wrong and that should not be termed a scam case until it's established that funlord has refused to refund the money.

What was the man thinking when he sent back the 700k?

Funlord might be arrogant in speech or whatever but definitely not a scammer.

Funlord and the guy should settle their case and stop all these back and forth.

Anybody trading on nairaland knows that deals go wrong once in a while but I don't see this as a scam case of the person is here and ready to settle the issue.

Funlord, you are clearly in the wrong for blocking him when you haven't paid him fully.

The guy that sent the 700k back is also funny.

You guys should settle this and let the thread rest.

Don't allow scammers use this to gain grounds. They are already coming out one by one to chant "crucify Funlord", that should tell all of us something.

Good morning people

I blocked him almost 2 months ago when he became so comfy with my partner that he started communicating and striking deals with them without my consent!

Please do not get carries away with his funlord blocked me crap as if I blocked him yesterday

Anyway thank you jsaviour...ask them how long some of your clients once owed me over N1m plus but I never came here to call you names or ask mods for your ban

Larride those who know me here know my pedigree....most of them have bought from and also sold to me so I am not grand standing I am only stating the facts....ask one victim to come out now and all of them will start to stutter.....if I start calling the names of some of them now that have tried to scam me as usual I will get banned for months! My partner is here....she is part of the convo...he gave my money to her of his own free will! 300k is nothing to me....i have his details but I won't stand for having my name smeared by this ungrateful chap that wants to get paid for doing just that! If the moderators won't be fair and most of the fellow business men and women here won't stand strong to say what is right like jsaviour ...then let's go legal!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by neezar: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2018
who are these ones still advertising??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:
remove the number @selfmadeOLX

Done Chief.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OnePunchMan: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

You don't have to tell me the right thing to do.

Until he scams with and soils your name you'd understand the fight going on here. Then, you'd care so so much.

You had better begin to see past your self-centeredness

It was easy to send me a direct message. Phone numbers are a huge identity where I am hence my reaction and my degrading remark. Sorry about that. A direct message to me would’ve been more welcome next time.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2018
Even when funlord - Funlordmaniac refunds a good damage has been done the the person of dowjones contact.

Dowjones contact will sweat it out before his account comes back to normal again.

Using someone's account to clean fraud funds is a huge crime.

This is a case of cleaning fraud cash.

Refund this man his money.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Majorkeys(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2018
OkwaIfugo:
You guys leave the main issue to catch fun on a non issue.

This is a case of fraud cash.

Dowjones should be paid in full what ever amount his money is by funlord.

700k refund ko nonsense no.

This is not a case of deal gone bad pls. This is a case of deal gone 419, fraud way, and the buyer should be paid to the last kobo.

This is the simple truth
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by patrickmuf(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2018
diggz:

The dealer claimed she instructed him to transfer the total cash to dowjones from her CASH he was keeping for her....

Dowjones.....moved the part payment of N700k back to the dealer who instructed funlord to pay dowjones at the beginning....

You need to read through the ladies post and dowjones first post to get your answers bro...
Okay then but he should have transferred it back to Funlord who had that business with the dealer...
At this point, Funlord can make things complicated by sending him 326000 with claims that he had before now forwarded 700K to him and to be honest, Funlord has a proof that he did forward the 700K but there's no proof it was returned back to Funbaba but rather the third party...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by larride(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2018
Jsaviour:
I have been following this case and I noticed something, all those chanting that funlord is a scam are past known recorded scammers who may have one or two against him because he exposed them.

Again, I think this is a case of deal gone wrong and that should not be termed a scam case until it's established that funlord has refused to refund the money.

What was the man thinking when he sent back the 700k?

Funlord might be arrogant in speech or whatever but definitely not a scammer.

Funlord and the guy should settle their case and stop all these back and forth.

Anybody trading on nairaland knows that deals go wrong once in a while but I don't see this as a scam case of the person is here and ready to settle the issue.

Funlord, you are clearly in the wrong for blocking him when you haven't paid him fully.

The guy that sent the 700k back is also funny.

You guys should settle this and let the thread rest.

Don't allow scammers use this to gain grounds. They are already coming out one by one to chant "crucify Funlord", that should tell all of us something.

Good morning people

I’m not accusing Funlord of been a scammer and I don’t know on which planet you are coming from but on planet earth, sending money from unauthorized third party account is actually fraudulent.

Ask yourself why the so called resellers are having a hard time calling Boa with the case reference number and getting everything resolved? Do you know that even when the money was put on hold, if the so called sender had put a call to boa to confirm truly that she sent the money to the recipient, after some verifications and confirmation, Boa could have released the funds back to the recipient and will have no reason to return back the money. But alas our sender is incapacitated to call boa, our sender cannot go back to her own bank PNC to demand for what’s gone wrong with the transaction and resolve the issue to get back her money and clear herself. All these are pointing to one direction and it’s FRAUD. Even in Naija here, if you are having any issue with any outgoing transaction, you can walk into your bank branch and demand to know what’s happening with the transaction since it’s YOUR money.

Now, whether Funlord knows about this FRAUDULENT act is another issue entirely but he will have to bear full responsibility as the payment was made by his connect on his behalf.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
2K PAYPAL AVAILABLE FOR SALE

https:///send?phone=2348095451718
Payment 1st or we use escrow. I can't shout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

I blocked him almost 2 months ago when he became so comfy with my partner that he started communicating and striking deals with them without my consent!

Please do not get carries away with his funlord blocked me crap as if I blocked him yesterday

Anyway thank you jsaviour...ask them how long some of your clients once owed me over N1m plus but I never came here to call you names or ask mods for your ban

Larride those who know me here know my pedigree....most of them have bought from and also sold to me so I am not grand standing I am only stating the facts....ask one victim to come out now and all of them will start to stutter.....if I start calling the names of some of them now that have tried to scam me as usual I will get banned for months! My partner is here....she is part of the convo...he gave my money to her of his own free will! 300k is nothing to me....i have his details but I won't stand for having my name smeared by this ungrateful chap that wants to get paid for doing just that! If the moderators won't be fair and most of the fellow business men and women here won't stand strong to say what is right like jsaviour ...then let's go legal!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
OnePunchMan:

It was easy to send me a direct message. Phone numbers are a huge identity where I am hence my degrading remark. Sorry about that. A direct message to me would’ve been more welcome next time.

I'm sorry too on my part. I should have done enough search on your number to confirm it belongs to an actual person (You). I just assumed all belonged to the idiot.

Apologies please! smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2018
$100 skrill needed at the moment.
Bring any amount you have.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2018
We're buying bitcoin at 353/$

$500+

WhatsApp me here

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akpojeweo: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2018
$300btc needed right now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2018
He will never reply this...sacked INEC thief �
ucosuagwu:
After reading all these between Funlord or Funlordmaniac and dowjones, I have the following

- Funlord or Funlordmaniac do you agree or have an information that the $3000 sent was from a dead person's account, also be fraudulent

- Fublord or Funlordmaniac your contacts looks so relaxed and not so worried at all about the $3000 being held by BOA, because that is over a million you are talking about.

- If the funds are from a legit source, a refund will not be given until the $3000 is completely returned to the owner because I cannot refund you naira when my dollar is not fully refunded back to me from the bank.

- Funlord or Funlordmaniac I understand that you have a reputation to protect/keep but holding onto his money and giving a condition that must be met before refund is harsh. Instead refund (if you have been finally found the guilty one) and then apologize and can therefore ask for the posts to be taken down, I had a similar issue of this last year but not this kind of amount, let's say commot two zeros from that $3000 grin cheesy...

- dowjones I understand your integrity and trust but I don't think you should have returned the 700k, maybe that's just who you are.

- Also on the screenshot about Tabbaz and the other person(which I hope isn't dowjones) saying "THE MAGA'S ACCOUNT", Tabbaz I don't understand that part ooo, I hope everyone saw the screenshot. fishyy grin grin..

- from Funlord or Funlordmaniac beginning, it looks like more amounts have been dealt between the 2 of you successfully right?? and the $3000 is what caused issue...

- Also dowjones, your chats on whatsapp between you and him are kinda fishy too.

- This whole deal was 4 man job. Buyer ->Middleman -> another middleman -> Seller.

I remain your humble and sweet wink grin ucosuagwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2018
neezar:

which link
neveemind, it's sorted. A mod has removed it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2018
PabilitoEscobar:

The only picture is you raised a red flag on his number. Do you have that mug hate in you to try and spoil someone’s name?
now scammer trying to start a fight between two members. The hustle is real grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Meanwhile 160$ btc available to Paxful wallet only

Number is 09061251581

This btc is not coming from a dead man wallet and I want to believe your cash isn’t coming from a dead man account too..

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:

This guy is inserting peoples number in his signature hyperlink. This link will lead you to his official scammer WhatsApp. A mod should remove the misleading signature and ban the moniker.

He's indeed a BASTARD THIEF

CC
Dominique
Mynd44
Puskin
thanks to the mod that come to our aid. RESPECT! wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2018
ucosuagwu:
After reading all these between Funlord or Funlordmaniac and dowjones, I have the following

- Funlord or Funlordmaniac do you agree or have an information that the $3000 sent was from a dead person's account, also be fraudulent

- Fublord or Funlordmaniac your contacts looks so relaxed and not so worried at all about the $3000 being held by BOA, because that is over a million you are talking about.

- If the funds are from a legit source, a refund will not be given until the $3000 is completely returned to the owner because I cannot refund you naira when my dollar is not fully refunded back to me from the bank.

- Funlord or Funlordmaniac I understand that you have a reputation to protect/keep but holding onto his money and giving a condition that must be met before refund is harsh. Instead refund (if you have been finally found the guilty one) and then apologize and can therefore ask for the posts to be taken down, I had a similar issue of this last year but not this kind of amount, let's say commot two zeros from that $3000 grin cheesy...

- dowjones I understand your integrity and trust but I don't think you should have returned the 700k, maybe that's just who you are.

- Also on the screenshot about Tabbaz and the other person(which I hope isn't dowjones) saying "THE MAGA'S ACCOUNT", Tabbaz I don't understand that part ooo, I hope everyone saw the screenshot. fishyy grin grin..

- from Funlord or Funlordmaniac beginning, it looks like more amounts have been dealt between the 2 of you successfully right?? and the $3000 is what caused issue...

- Also dowjones, your chats on whatsapp between you and him are kinda fishy too.

- This whole deal was 4 man job. Buyer ->Middleman -> another middleman -> Seller.

I remain your humble and sweet wink grin ucosuagwu.

Thank you my young friend! I believe you are one of the few people here who can also testify to how even while I am on a ban I assist in anyway I can with avoiding fraudsters or advise or with escrow duties!

As for the body of your letter... I really have proof from either dowjones of rarestrandshair that the cash is with BOA or PNC....this was why I linked both parties together but since the monthe of may none of them have made any traction .

I have refunded him N700,000 sine may pending when the ladies and him brought their proof? This was because I always warn my team that anyone who sells bad fund to my clients bears the risk. At that time my partners cash had not come in so I stepped in because she is also my friend and he kept harassing her....surprisingly He then went behind my back returned my money to her and used the links I gave to him for my contacts and tried to strike another deal which maybe backfired?

As for the screenshot well you all know how that one and his cronies live on what's app gossiping so you can deduce their intentions from that snap shot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Honestylarry(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2018
patrickmuf:
Okay then but he should have transferred it back to Funlord who had that business with the dealer...
At this point, Funlord can make things complicated by sending him 326000 with claims that he had before now forwarded 700K to him and to be honest, Funlord has a proof that he did forward the 700K but there's no proof it was returned back to Funbaba but rather the third party...

Funlord, funlordmania does not oppose the facts that his partner had been credited with the said 700k
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2018
patrickmuf:

funlord have clearly stated here that the lady in question is his business partner. They have long standing relationship..... so whoever the guy sent money tp shouldn't be much of an issue except he is declaring the lady(his Partner) to be dubious...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by patrickmuf(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Honestylarry:

Funlord, funlordmania does not oppose the facts that his partner had been credited with the said 700k
On Nairaland? He can easily claim otherwise, no?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2018
NuttygalB:

He has been sacked since 2013. probably for ermmm fraud lipsrsealed

Say what, ori iya mi oooo shocked shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Hold on. dont be fast to past judgment. have you read the URl of his past victim: https://www.nairaland.com/4583743/android-app-everyone-24hrs#69088884

Google his name he gave Daniel Modebe and his other number he is currently using 08166234713. you will see he has scammed other guys here. he changed his monikar from ribechi123 to 1stargeneral.
See this url: https://www.nairaland.com/africanman85/posts
next time dont be too fast to run your mouth in what you dont know.

Gboliwe:
I have read the whole 8pages since I last showed up.

For starters, Palinco or what's your name, you are an empty vessel making too much noise here. Distracting serious discussion and trade. You are also very dumb yet you don't want to have sense. Why are you this unfortunate?

I can't say I have ever crossed paths with this 1stargeneral before but for a scammer to introduce him self to you as him means he is clean. The onus lies on you, you, you, Palinco to run that number on the search engine amongst many other checks to identify who you were paying money to. The constant here is the phone number and you can see the phone number has claimed/identified itself as many other usernames.

Do you know that the owner of that phone number can scam another person by telling the person he is Palinco? Yet you the real Palinco is unaware of such. Do you get it now?

Better apologize to 1stargeneral and lick your wounds. Learn the lesson and stop trading when it is urgent since you can't handle pressure.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
New scammers' trick

They put phone number of a trusted member in a hyperlink of their signature. This link however redirect you to the scammers actuall number

They may also make the number to go directly to the legit member once in a while so they appear legit.

BEWARE!!!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Thank you my young friend! I believe you are one of the few people here who can also testify to how even while I am on a ban I assist in anyway I can with avoiding fraudsters or advise or with escrow duties!

As for the body of your letter... I really have proof from either dowjones of rarestrandshair that the cash is with BOA or PNC....this was why I linked both parties together but since the monthe of may none of them have made any traction .

I have refunded him N700,000 sine may pending when the ladies and him brought their proof? This was because I always warn my team that anyone who sells bad fund to my clients bears the risk. At that time my partners cash had not come in so I stepped in because she is also my friend and he kept harassing her....surprisingly He then went behind my back returned my money to her and used the links I gave to him for my contacts and tried to strike another deal which maybe backfired?

As for the screenshot well you all know how that one and his cronies live on what's app gossiping so you can deduce their intentions from that snap shot

But do you now solely agree that the funds came from a dead person's account and fraudulent, this is from your contacts/associates and not dowjones...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Majorkeys:

This is the simple truth

Exactly.

The simple thing is this.

When will dowjones get his money back.

This is simple as ABCD.

When are you paying the young man funlord that's what we need to hear.

You can go back and start sending frauds but when will this guy get his funds back ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OnePunchMan: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz thank you for your concern. I appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) (5902) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.