Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,279 members, 7,920,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:22 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5339238 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by superfemo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
600$ Amazon Gift Card needed, note physical card with cash receipt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
It’s availble , Use the link on my WhatsApp
superfemo:
600$ Amazon Gift Card needed, note physical card with cash receipt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
dominique:

That doesn't mean we should dismiss the red flag. According to the chat, the accused claimed he was under anti spambot ban in religion section hence can't quote him at the moment. I just checked Holluwai's profile and saw that he wasn't under any ban. In fact, the last time he was banned by the bots was months ago and it was in tech market section. Besides, if he was banned in religion section, he should be able to post in other sections. That claim alone has given him away as a liar, an impersonator and most likely a scammer. Anybody that carries out transactions with that number will be doing so at his/her own risk. Adding it up right away

True...
He shld have got to the point of escrow and let the scammer prove himself as a scammer by running away..

However, I guess the guy had already checked on nairaland and saw that the guy was a fake
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
pdf90:
Sir can I use u as an escrow for a deal with Nairaland moniker lordfalcao .

My whatsapp link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
lordfalcao:
150$ Canada iTunes available
50*1
100*1

Rate 150/$

Call/text with number on profile
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who can use card that has the last code scratched

100$ Amazon (card receipt)

If you can call/text with number on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hi. So Nbrown has finally blocked me on WhatsApp and everywhere.

He has refused to pay me. I sent him $250 since in the morning and I haven't received my funds. Though I don't have his account details, but I'm sure he has transacted with some people here. Please if you've transacted with him, provide his account details abeg.

Nbrown should be added to the scammers list.
His Full name; Hassan Yusuf Muhammad.
Unity bank 0032006841.

Mynd44
dominique.
Tabbaz.
Puskin
Funlord
HazzanTazzan
Baylam.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
geloorrrrdd:

He has refused to pay me. I sent him $250 since in the morning and I haven't received my funds. Though I don't have his account details, but I'm sure he has transacted with some people here. Please if you've transacted with him, provide his account details abeg.

Mynd44
dominique.
Tabbaz.
Puskin
Funlord
HazzanTazzan
Baylam.

Wtf? Same Yusuf Muhammad Hassan has turned into a full blown scammer ?

So he's the same person behind the moniker Nbrown?

Hmmn...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Benscolari: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
geloorrrrdd:

Mynd44
dominique.
Tabbaz.
Puskin
Funlord
HazzanTazzan
Baylam.
shocked shocked
Who can we trust?
This guy was all over the place naaa
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adebayo3449(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
May God bless you bro
Money2000:
New Scammer Alert!

Phone Number: +2348087820904, 08087820904

He claimed to be Holluwai on nairaland

He contacted me for my PayPal funds. I told him, holluwai, to quote me on NL, but he came up with an excuse which is new strategy this scammers use to steal from people.

Plz add this number to scammer list

cc: tabbaz Dominique hayfloze funlord onatisi

Attached is our chat!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
Me and my oga OtradeArena raised a red flag about yusuf, Am sure the guy own plenty moniker here now , He’s a serial scammer and a serial Beggar
geloorrrrdd:

Mynd44
dominique.
Tabbaz.
Puskin
Funlord
HazzanTazzan
Baylam.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
Baylam:
Me and my oga OtradeArena raised a red flag about yusuf, Am sure the guy own plenty moniker here now , He’s a serial scammer and a serial Beggar

Wow. What can I do to get my money back?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lazinny(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
That won't be a problem. If you can do it , message me we'll iron that out
Jerrysmallz:

what if you refused to pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cleanstar(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
300$+ perfect money available, pm me on whatup chat for deals. grin cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Wtf? Same Yusuf Muhammad Hassan has turned into a full blown scammer ?

So he's the same person behind the moniker Nbrown?

Hmmn...
I'm heartbroken. I didn't know he was the one. I have transacted with him before.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aAK1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
$82 PayPal needed. 08106698900
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
lordfalcao:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
tosinjay:
Buying payoneer funds

Small and Bulk.

Whatsapp on signature let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Money2000: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
holluwai:
Thanks HazzanTazzan

But Money2000 you know vividly this person is claiming to me when you were about to strike the deal so why as that my name be added to the scam list? Also for those who know me and have dealt with in the past know me so basically this guy here was only impersonating and trying to your hard earned money and it was me! Well maybe the number should be put on the list if he is actually trying to scam you.

Holluwai, read my post well. I said he is claiming to be you.

I didn't say he was you. If I confirmed he was you, of course I would have done deal with him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Money2000: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
adebayo3449:
May God bless you bro
You are welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Money2000: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

True...
He shld have got to the point of escrow and let the scammer prove himself as a scammer by running away..

However, I guess the guy had already checked on nairaland and saw that the guy was a fake

I used hayfloze as escrow and the scammer did not agree to hayfloze terms. So hayfloze had to leave the group of escrow for the PayPal transaction.
We even waited for up to 30minutes for the impersonator and did not show up.

A gullible person could have fell for this impersonator's trick!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akashi01(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
lordfalcao:

Hit me up on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Rate for this
msm98580:

I have $75 Available in my Amazon account,I can only deal with Escrow

If you need am,chat me up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
daemperor1:

$100*5

Now available
Sold to Hazzantazzan
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
Payoneer Funds needed. Instant Payment at great rates. Contact on Signature. Escrow is allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
cmoney22222:
Rate for this

Locate me through my Signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
$500 Skrill funds needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $12,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in $, £ & €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$12,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, UPWORK (via Payoneer), Freelancer, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
100$ Amazon gift card available (Debit card)

230/$

Call/text with number on profile.

Direct loaders only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Amazon gift cards with cash receipt are available
$100*2
@265/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akashi01(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Still buying iTunes & Amazon
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
2300$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*23

Rate is 280 /$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off

(1) (2) (3) ... (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.