Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5272446 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $22,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in $, £ & €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$22,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, UPWORK (via Payoneer), Freelancer, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by WafOil(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2018
I need bulk suppliers who can supply me 100k rmb and above daily.

Come to PM for Negotiation
Signed
WafUnicus
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2018
WafOil:

You do online business yet you want people to start meeting with you up and down because of 28k rmb, if you dont have another motive, why would you not go for escrow with trusted individual since you are willing to credit first.

I am stating it clearly again, people should be careful while dealing with you.
Do you know the meaning of online business?

You are new in business boy

every business man must set their standard.

I don't accept your terms but never forced you to trade with me.

You don't accept my terms too & the best thing we could do was to terminate the transaction.

Why would you force me to accept your terms?

Business is not by force

Go & check all my threads & see the numbers of successful trades I had with people in the past & till now without any problem.

Even on this thread, I had deals with people without problem.

ask baylam, I sent money to him first without me requesting for escrow, I sent money to saintulot without requesting for escrow, daemperor, sweagzfreak, & some other nairalanders who are regular here have trade with me without problem, they sent first & get paid.

Winetapper is a member of this thread, ask him numbers of trade we've had without problem.

I don't allow people dictate to me, get that to your maggot ravaged head.

You disagree with my terms, I disagree with yours too so I don't know why you are dancing nakedly here calling yourself a scammer.

Post where I compel you to make payment

I don't take wrong accusation lightly because I have name to protect, I have a registered company & will never watch toddler like you say rubbish about my person.

Go n take your drug OK
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
WafOil:

You do online business yet you want people to start meeting with you up and down because of 28k rmb, if you dont have another motive, why would you not go for escrow with trusted individual since you are willing to credit first.

I am stating it clearly again, people should be careful while dealing with you.

You're very funny...

You can't Pay first and he can't pay first and he suggested meet up...

28k Rmb Na small money?

If you can't pay first and he can't pay first, you use escrow or meet up...

People still meet up for transactions...

A guy still visited me in Abeokuta from Lagos to make sure he knows my office and house just for 1000$ transaction even though I'm well know here ...

Don't raise false alarm pls ... He didn't force you to pay him first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by WafOil(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
yesloaded:

Do you know the meaning of online business?
You are new in business boy

every business man must set their standard.

I don't accept your terms but never forced you to trade with me.

You don't accept my terms too & the best thing we could do was to terminate the transaction.

Why would you force me to accept your terms?

Business is not by force

Go & check all my threads & see the numbers of successful trades I had with people in the past & till now without any problem.

Even on this thread, I had deals with people without problem.

ask baylam, I sent money to him first without me requesting for escrow, I sent money to saintulot without requesting for escrow, daemperor, sweagzfreak, & some other nairalanders who are regular here have trade with me without problem, they sent first & get paid.

Winetapper is a member of this thread, ask him numbers of trade we've had without problem.

I don't allow people dictate to me, get that to your small boy head.

You disagree with my terms, I disagree with yours too so I don't know why you are dancing nakedly here calling yourself a scammer.

Post where I compel you to make payment

I don't take wrong accusation lightly because I have name to protect, I have a registered company & will never watch toddler like you say rubbish about my person.

Go n take your drug OK

You have exposed your un-professionalism and poor way of reasoning therefore i refused to go down low with you. I do not need your convinction...My stand is for people to be careful while dealing with you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
WafOil:

You have exposed your un-professionalism and poor way of reasoning therefore i refused to go down low with you. I do not need your convinction...My stand is for people to be careful while dealing with you.
Go n treat yourself OK.

Someone like you doesn't deserve a courtesy, you are a rumour monger & deserved to be pummelled
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by apexmall(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bring All Your PAYPAL
To Me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
$490 cash app for sell, no middle man buyer. dont respond if you cant pay me 2-3 minutes after receiving payment. dont contact me if you are slow to respond to messages. i trade as much as 400$ weekly

Which one be cashapp and how does it work?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Good morning traders and importers :

We have :

250$ Amazon checkout

700$, 840$ eBay checkout

860$ payment to your suppliers

Reach us ASAP on whatsapp

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

typical scammer. avoid the scumbag

Go on and keep calling your mother a b.itch because I didn't buy your scammed cashapp funds. Weyrey

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
daemperor1:
Amazon gift cards with cash receipt available now

$100*7 @280/$

Hurry while it’s still available

Amazon gift cards available
$100*3 @280/$
$500*1 @270/$
$50*1 @270/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

i too smart for you na. useless piece of shit. never allow this bitch scam u. that is if its not a guy pretending to be a bitchh. i have been doing this before you nigerians even knew what cash app or bitcoin or paypal is. u cant scam me fucker. instead i go scam u

Fitbillionairep:

typical scammer. avoid the scumbag

I've never come across such lu.natic before. He's been contacting me with different numbers to buy cashapp funds and whenever I request for proof of work done, he'd say one nasty thing and run away. Then contact me again with a different number, so I just stop replying. He contacted today again and didn't respond next thing, he said he's a son of a b.itch

Those in charge should ask him for proof of how I scammed him, edit his post or ban him biko - he can't be normal at all. Na by force to buy cashapp?

@tabbaz
@puskin
@mynd44

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sinebaba(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
$280 eBay checkout needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CheapDataGuy: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
$50 btc needed to BC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin

Comedy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
√√ @3RNESTXCHANGE

:::::::::: NOW BUYING::::::::::::::::::::

⭐️Skrill/Neteller Funds

⭐️Payoneer Funds

⭐️Blockchain/Paxful Bitcoin

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below, Our Payment is Swift..
============================================ .......
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...,.....................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

i too smart for you na. useless piece of shit. never allow this bitch scam u. that is if its not a guy pretending to be a bitchh. i have been doing this before you nigerians even knew what cash app or bitcoin or paypal is. u cant scam me fucker. instead i go scam u

I dont buy funds from criminals!!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

Ure obviously a joker... "You Nigerians" ? Are you a Lebanese ?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

can you buy 490$ now . no delaying. by no delay, i mean i send u confirm and pay me in less than 2 mins

Trade with this criminal at your risk!! Ask yourself why he's such in a hurry!! He's not but a thief!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

ole!!!!!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drummerboy15(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
$60 btc for sale rate 355
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

a criminal you called and asked him to send you $400 just like that with out escrow abi. na thunder go strik you there.
like i said i am a very advanced criminal. too smart for idiots like you.
lets see if na me or you them go avoid. remember i am not a trader lol. I AM ONLY TRYING TO MAKE SURE YOU DONT SCAM ANY ONE HERE.
go get a job. lmfao. look at her time 9:37pm cheesy cheesy. i told u you be proper olodo SCAMMER..

He has agreed to being a scammer. Make una ban the weyrey na

@puskin
@mynd44
@dominique

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
I need $27
Drummerboy15:
$60 btc for sale rate 355
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
I need $27 btc
macphilip:
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (Sell Payoneer Funds at N330 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N325 per USD)
Skrill √
PayPal √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √
at N370 per USD

Withdraw from Fiverr, Upwork & Freelancer at N330 per USD

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 08065167701

(1) (2) (3) ... (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.