Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,509 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5263957 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Dearest Dominique, you know I rov you righr? Please epp us slam this guy some ban goody

officialblogger:

U for tell me make I send birth certificate, jamb result etc na

He scammed eriolaoluwa and someone else on different thread with different monikers

https://www.nairaland.com/68738/how-much-did-exchange-dollar/222#46228054

https://www.nairaland.com/2601826/adsensemaster-scammed-me-last-week#38055209

Eriolaoluwa, which account did you send money to?

Eriolaoluwa:

Transact with this Idiot at your own peril......
my 32k still with him and he is owing another 75k
@bookiemart01 ..thanks jare my sis. ....
I don't even know why he is still allowed here.
Mod do something please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Hello all,
Please be careful when dealing with officialblogger and adsensemaster. 1 person is behind both handles and both handles have defrauded 3 people altogether

https://www.nairaland.com/2603244/beware-adsensemaster-before-next-victim#38062126

Cc
Entropro
Dominique
Dragnet
Eriolaoluwa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hello all,
Please be careful when dealing with officialblogger and adsensemaster. 1 person is behind both handles and both handles have defrauded 3 people altogether

https://www.nairaland.com/2603244/beware-adsensemaster-before-next-victim#38062126

Cc
Entropro
Dominique
Dragnet
Eriolaoluwa

Good morning. D account number they paid to will help narrow the person's identity
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilkech(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2016
i have $615 BTC for sale at N390 to $1. Quote me for a deal or call 08167596641
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2016
Good Every-One....

NB.

+++Please before contacting us for any services note it that your services will be process during our working hours which can be find on our thread.

+++Please don't contact us for any services if your request is express like Jet Speed.

+++Our new hub is open for live transactions for those who care to visit us and it will be fully operated next week.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Chief leave the thread for the boys na. Your wife dey call you. Haba
You don park 4matic yet you still dey compete with the boys. Lols

Hmmm! Owo kii to olowo you know moreover I'm in for the solution.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2016
Here is one

Account Name: Adeyeni Damilare David
Account Number: 0171256955.

tumababa:

Good morning. D account number they paid to will help narrow the person's identity

Bookiemart01:
Hello all,

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2016
500$ SKRILL available

100$ Netteller available

380/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
tumababa:

Thats d same account mediamataz (emmanuel) gave me. I hope she is not working with them

The is one done turn scam syndicate. shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol!

At least people should check the background of those they intend to deal with. A couple of questions will help too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
what is the dollar selling for today in the black market
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kolomax(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
$200 PayPal needed quote me if you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
vizboy:
$100 skrill available.

375/$ contact on my signature
Negotiable? cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TCD: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
payoneer needed... contact me if you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

Negotiable? cry

370/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
vizboy:

370/$
cry cry cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Eriolaoluwa: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bookiemart01 i heart you jare sisterly

Bookiemart01:
Here is one

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Good Evening One....

For those requesting for our services to transfer rmb to china , aleairpay is capable of transferring RMB fund of 30,000 daily for clients and it will be split into maximum of 3000rmb per client daily and 6000rmb weekly per client who choose to use our services after 1st successfully transactions.

BUT....

+++ We can only transfer RMB fund if the merchant has a store @ Taobao , 1688 , tmall and any other Chinese secure local sites. And for those of merchants who does not have one , can quickly open one within 5mins.

REASONS FOR THIS NEW CONDITION.

+++ The reasons for this new condition is as result of high rate fraud and related scam cases and the only way we can control client interest is though this means for now.

LASTLY.

+++Please before contacting us for any services note it that your services will be process during our working hours which can be find on our thread.

+++Please don't contact us for above services if your request is express like Jet Speed because we are not robot and all processes is done via our local bank here to our final bank in china.
Thanks and everyone should have a blissful day ahead....

Thanks and everyone should have a blissful day ahead....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Here is one

Ladies and Gentlemen, men and women, Boyz and girls, honest peeps and the dishonest ones, scammers and scammees, let me officially introduce you to one who has become the champion of the scammed, the thorn in the flesh of the scammers, the unofficial and now official FBI, CIA, DSS, KGB, Mossad, MI5&6 agent of Nairaland...#drumroll# pls give it up for: #drumroll# Bookiemart01!!! #thunderous voice# #cymbals clanging#

Cc: seun osewa

Wa last ma'am

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
bdavis:

Ladies and Gentlemen, men and women, Boyz and girls, honest peeps and the dishonest ones, scammers and scammees, let me officially introduce you to one who has become the champion of the scammed, the thorn in the flesh of the scammers, the unofficial and now official FBI, CIA, DSS, KGB, Mossad, MI5&6 agent of Nairaland...#drumroll# pls give it up for: #drumroll# Bookiemart01!!! #thunderous voice# #cymbals clanging#

Wa last ma'am

I support you sir....

She deserve a medal cool cool cool.

Only God will reward her enough....

Bravo Ma @Bookiemart01
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
bdavis:

Wa last ma'am
this one pass my power o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cleanstar(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
i greet una oo, 4 now na payoneer fund sure pass. if u get 600$, jst add me up @ 335#-340# per $, scammer get no time 4time wasters stay clear.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please ooo
I know nothing about scam detection its a collective effort something

LadyF, dagr8, tumababa, bdavis, singapore1, freeworld23, infinitikoncept, justi4jesu,aleairhub, Dragnet, Dominique,.. and every sincere person onhereare bosses!!!

bdavis:

Wa last ma'am

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
AleAirHub:

I support you sir....

She deserve a medal cool cool cool.

Only God will reward her enough....

Bravo Ma @Bookiemart01

one bottle of orijin 4u ma *bows*

@bookiemart01
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Please ooo
I know nothing about scam detection its a collective effort something

LadyF, dagr8, tumababa, bdavis, singapore1, freeworld23, infinitikoncept, justi4jesu,aleairhub, Dragnet, Dominique,.. and every sincere person onhereare bosses!!!

scammers if sister bookiemart01 remember to dial your number,

your own don finish be that oo

sister bookie for female president !!! grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Singapore1:

scammers if sister bookiemart01 remember to dial your number,

your own don finish be that oo

sister bookie for female president !!! grin
lol her anti-corruption probing go strong pass Buhari own. Awarithiefe and co go return everything dey don tif since 1990, with interest sef grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
I have reason to believe we accused Anstel/Blazeen too much. He actually explained in detail to me tonight. cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:
I have reason to believe we accused Anstel/Blazeen too much. He actually explained in detail to me tonight. cry

make we hear naw, why didnt he come back ? undecided

shay she don sell am to you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

Once you look suspicious and have been flagged by the community, the onus/burden of proof is on you. If you can explain your self in a precise and concise manner, I'm sure the community would be more than happy to welcome you back, after all, someone need those funds that is in your possession, be it $, Naira, £, ¥, bitcoin or RMB.

Afterall, a lot of Nlanders actually do have more than one moniker, to circumvent ban things. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

Once you look suspicious and have been flagged by the community, the onus/burden of proof is on you. If you can explain your self in a precise and concise manner, I'm sure the community would be more than happy to welcome you back, after all, someone need those funds that is in your possession, be it $, Naira, £, ¥, bitcoin or RMB.

Afterall, a lot of Nlanders actually do have more than one moniker, to circumvent ban things. grin

Communication is key

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
bdavis:

Once you look suspicious and have been flagged by the community, the onus/burden of proof is on you. If you can explain your self in a precise and concise manner, I'm sure the community would be more than happy to welcome you back, after all, someone needs that funds that is in your possession, be it $, Naira, £, ¥, bitcoin or RMB.

Communication is key

at bolded abio

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.