Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,094 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5279440 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6541) (6542) (6543) (6544) (6545) (6546) (6547) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $35,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$35,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2018
$19 Skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Guess you can't read well
Where did u see me mention 100% are from yahoo boys?

Read well...
@bolded is uncalled for. you are matured.....

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2018
if you have up to 500$ neteller at 330/$
pls come in...

treat as urgent pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2018
298$ PayPal funds for sale at good rates dm me let’s deal
298$ PayPal funds for sale looking for a long term buyer at good rates I supply on a daily basis

Come with escrow or you are sending first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2018
descrisom:

Tabbaz... What's it gan gan ?

Shey buyers don't know that it is risky before ni you dey price
240/$?

What about iTunes? That you load them and apple
disable account. Does that means we should all come
here and be holding the sellers responsible?
Do not talk like you have hatred...

Gift cards is like you are dealing with GnS paypal...

Let them deal with the pains if the deal comes out bad .

They knows where to get original fund if they needed it..

But they eye 240/$ instead of 360/$ and you expect no risk?

That means everybody is a thief. Both direct owner and buyer.
Only middleman is free..

1. Why should I hate gift card traders? they snatched my wife? grin

2. Knowledgeable people already enlighten us on this thread that gift cards cheap rate does not mean it's from fraudulent sources. We were told that's how it's sold everywhere in the world and what control the price is demand and supply

3. It's good you compare gns PayPal with gift card. We have listed people on scammers list here (e.g Blym4real, one of the oldest members of this thread and this forum) because of charge back gns fund. So, it means gift card sellers are also responsible if amazon block their sold card on client's account with a note that the card is bad/invalid.

Lastly, if more than 90% of a particular fund is from fraudulent sources, it's better to ban it trading (note: I don't know what percentage of gift cards is from fraudulent sources, and that's why I only follow what gift card sellers explained)

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legaxi(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
KALMA1:
$19 Skrill available

Let's meet on watsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

I guess you can't read well... Where did u see me mention 100% are from yahoo boys?

Read well...

I believe you should be able to make your point without insultive remark..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2018
chiefkpokp:

@bolded is uncalled for. you are matured.....

It is called for... How can you read my response and quote me as saying something else?

That's how they quote you wrongly and label you what you're not...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Tabbaz:

I believe you should be able to make your point without insultive remark..

HazzanTazzan:

I'm seriously surprised at your response here too...

If not from yahoo boys, just give me one single source you can think of ...

We might not be dealing with the yahoo boys directly ... But it's def going down a chain from the mugu to the yahoo boy, to his friend who trades online, to a vendor who can sell gift cards, to final loader

This your statement @bolded appears to mean 100% source of gift card is from yahoo boys. I can't read your mind, I can only read your text

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2018
$520 FNF PayPal available

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Theflint1(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2018

$300 fnf available. Whatsapp - 07031562014

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2018
298$ PayPal funds available for sale

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AUTOCHECKN: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Pls bring your Fiverr,Upwork,freelancer,gotranscript withdrawals for trading at good rates

Contact me on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2018
Tabbaz:

This your statement @bolded appears to mean 100% source of gift card is from yahoo boys. I can't read your mind, I can only read your text

Lol... And u only saw this post and left others...

And you didn't read the posts where I said one of my freelancers receive payment via gift cards from the client he's working for ? If that happens with this my guy, and some other freelancers too how is it 100% from yahoo boys?

U already got the point I was driving at but still twisting my words...

Just Negodu...

Whatever you like, you can believe in your mind... My point is a very high percentage of gift cards are from yahoo boys and this doesn't make the trading of gift cards fraudulent cos those little percentage of people who get it legitimately too have their rights to sell their earning ...

If anyone isn't ready to bear a risk on gift cards, they shld stay away...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tunnamaniah(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2018
I have 151 worth of paypal for sale, kindly contact me on 0803....93....637....65

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tunnamaniah(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2018
I have 151 worth of paypal for sale, kindly contact me on 08039*363*765

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KingCassy(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2018
1100$ paxful for sell
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2018
Payoneer Funds needed. Instant Payment guaranteed at sweet and exciting rates. INBOX for swift transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Yungstev007(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (Sell Payoneer Funds at N330 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N325 per USD)
Skrill √
PayPal √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √
at N370 per USD

Withdraw from Fiverr, Upwork & Freelancer at N330 per USD

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 08065167701
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Lol... And u only saw this post and left others...

And you didn't read the posts where I said one of my freelancers receive payment via gift cards from the client he's working for ? If that happens with this my guy, and some other freelancers too how is it 100% from yahoo boys?

U already got the point I was driving at but still twisting my words...

Just Negodu...

Whatever you like, you can believe in your mind... My point is a very high percentage of gift cards are from yahoo boys and this doesn't make the trading of gift cards fraudulent cos those little percentage of people who get it legitimately too have their rights to sell their earning ...

If anyone isn't ready to bear a risk on gift cards, they shld stay away...

@Bolded, you have a valid point
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
chiefkpokp:

Do I need license to transfer funds from my account to foreign supplier account? Or u wan dash me license?

Oga I know an exchanger who's account with over 12m is still frozen by CBN because he's not a licensed financial institution.

#Tradesafe....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Payoneer funds needed

All quantities

Instanta payment sure

Whatsapp on signature let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spymills(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
$1000 Btc available @360/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
$20000 btc needed at current market rate

$500 payoneer funds also needed

payment is instant

whatsapp 08163609254
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cashmyles: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
So no one is selling and buying AGC anymore
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
eliteweb:

Oga I know an exchanger who's account with over 12m is still frozen by CBN because he's not a licensed financial institution.

#Tradesafe....

Bros that person knows d reasons CBN hold his acct. ....or maybe he is doing other sort of exchange you don't no.... So if you now sending $$$ from ur foreign currency acct to another acct outside naija.....do u need license?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by snoopabey: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
BULK ITUNES CARD NEEDED
COME WITH YOUR RATE ��

$100*10 needed

https:///Send?phone=2348143672353
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by snoopabey: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
BULK ITUNES CARD NEEDED

$100*10 needed

COME WITH YOUR RATE wink wink

https:///Send?phone=2348143672353
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6541) (6542) (6543) (6544) (6545) (6546) (6547) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.