Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,899 members, 7,872,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5251078 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) (6899) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

**( PerfectMoney, $20 - $1000 Available ).

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
InvestorO:
Still buying BTC at good rates, Blockchain wallets preferably....contact siggy for fast transactions
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
MizMyColi:

Well, I've withdrawn the money.
But, come to think of it...

You don't have to be cocky bro.

I asked a question, he gave his opinion... I put a call through to PayPal to ask the same question that I asked on this thread and I shared my finding here.

I've seen you going on with the "you have no idea about PayPal" mantra

Since you do, why don't you educate us?

Or we should bow down to you before you do?

Hmmn... I can remember vividly you quoted me few days ago with a question and I responded with detailed explanation ...

If you think I was being cocky or feeling I know everything abt PayPal, then I rest my case ...

This isn’t abt opinion... it’s about a wrong answer ...

What if it was someone else who sold u the fund and based on what that guy said, you start a quarrel with a loyal seller and accusing him of charging back your fund ?

Well... sorry if I have put mouth for Wetin no concern me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
lordfalcao:
4200 eBay gift card available..

End users only.

Call or text with number on profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
350*1 AGC available... Cash receipts

Call or text with number on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
$2,200 eBay check out needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amazon gift card available (cash receipts)

100*3

Call or text my signature,,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Evening!!!

Now available to buy all your btc and eth at market rate.

$62,000 btc needed

$40,000 eth needed

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals.........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
$100 * 6 Amazon gift card cash receipt available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ToryWoods(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
$1100 Fnf Paypal available
Contact on signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
$2,200 eBay check out needed....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MizMyColi(f): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Hmmn... I can remember vividly you quoted me few days ago with a question and I responded with detailed explanation ...

If you think I was being cocky or feeling I know everything abt PayPal, then I rest my case ...

This isn’t abt opinion... it’s about a wrong answer ...

What if it was someone else who sold u the fund and based on what that guy said, you start a quarrel with a loyal seller and accusing him of charging back your fund ?

Well... sorry if I have put mouth for Wetin no concern me

Its not about putting mouth bro. I posted on a public thread, so any one is free to comment. I take it you didn't see the rest of my post, otherwise you'd see where i said i contacted paypal and they told me the reason why.

Sorry for any misconception tho.
Peace smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
$100 x 2 agc available
Cash receipt
Quote me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
5000$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

500*10

Make me an offer!

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shedyman: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
1400 $ BTC needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olujaido(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
If you need regular PayPal supplier, someone to supply you PayPal on a regular basis, DM let's do business together.

My rate is 320- 325

Thanks!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2019

100*3

Call or text my signature,,......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
InvestorO:
Still buying BTC at good rates, Blockchain wallets preferably.......contact siggy for fast transactions
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
$1,700 eBay check out needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
MizMyColi:

Its not about putting mouth bro. I posted on a public thread, so any one is free to comment. I take it you didn't see the rest of my post, otherwise you'd see where i said i contacted paypal and they told me the reason why.

Sorry for any misconception tho.
Peace smiley

I saw the rest of your post and u already found the correct answer from PayPal ...

I was only pointing that his own response cld have caused problem btw you and a seller who sold it to you if you had followed his response without contacting PayPal...

The statement “a blind man directing another” is a mete proverb to say that he didn’t know abt it and giving a wrong info to someone asking ...

Perhaps the proverb containing the word “blind” made you see it as an abuse

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
1000$ gns PayPal funds needed

WhatsApp link below or www.thefxchanger.com

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
3500$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

500*6
100*5

Make me an offer!

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

⭕ PAYONEER FUND

* BRING ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE.. THANKS *

=========================================
WE CREATE AND APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
=========================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l......................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Still taking your gift cards order
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by schukwuma(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
schukwuma:

$70 PayPal funds available @320
$125 PayPal Funds available @320
$950 PayPal Funds available @320

US mail preferred, or you paying charges available for GnS, FnF or eBay checkout

sold to Eliteweb.

Contact in siggy, come with escrow if it's our first time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Any BTC here? Inze is still buying, am very much available via the WhatsApp link below. Fast payment is assured.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 12:29am On Mar 25, 2019
donshady:

100*3

Call or text my signature,,......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MizMyColi(f): 2:11am On Mar 25, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

I saw the rest of your post and u already found the correct answer from PayPal ...

I was only pointing that his own response cld have caused problem btw you and a seller who sold it to you if you had followed his response without contacting PayPal...

The statement “a blind man directing another” is a mete proverb to say that he didn’t know abt it and giving a wrong info to someone asking ...

Perhaps the proverb containing the word “blind” made you see it as an abuse

All good bro.
Sorry if I came off as harsh.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TrippieRed(m): 2:15am On Mar 25, 2019
$100 X 4 iTunes giftcard available
Escrow
Quote me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:01am On Mar 25, 2019
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) (6899) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.