Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,101 members, 7,949,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5389830 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6919) (6920) (6921) (6922) (6923) (6924) (6925) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2019
checkpoint:
I am very angry this morning. Some people here are very stupid and annoying, I already placed ad here this morning to sell BTC worth $170 and stated that my exchange rate is 365/$. I don't expect you to call me or text me again asking me questions that you already have answers to expect you want to negotiate. If we dont agree to a term then fine, you can find another seller I can find another buyer for myself. Nobody is begging or forcing you to buy. Just look at what this mooodafoooka is telling me this early morning. They'll be running their mouth online.
Why didn't you upload the last chats? Or you wanna cover up?
BTW, why are you ranting? Even after you accepted my offer and dropped your scamming account details for me to credit? Why did you run at the mention of the use of an escrow?
Oga cool down, many eyes are on you now. You no go see shishi scam from person here. Even if you like, change accounts, na data u go d waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2019
checkpoint:
thank you ooo and he's telling me to use someone the banned. This guy is very disrespectful too
You're disrespectful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2019
PotatoSalad:

You're disrespectful.
Don't mind the idiot.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PartnerusIsBack: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2019
Sent you a message now on whatsapp

modath:

Mo is still here BUYING all sizes of BITCOIN...

Bulk, Mini, Bits, Midi, bring ALL.......

, ALL wallets welcome...

No Limit..Any amount..$1, $100, $100,000k ? Bring ALL

Naira always AVAILABLE..

ESCROW allowed.........

Mo-Ex of all trades... smiley

https:///2347039766643

Come one come ALL...... More BTC still needed........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Macfortune:

Why didn't you upload the last chats? Or you wanna cover up?
BTW, why are you ranting? Even after you accepted my offer and dropped your scamming account details for me to credit? Why did you run at the mention of the use of an escrow?
Oga cool down, many eyes are on you now. You no go see shishi scam from person here. Even if you like, change accounts, na data u go d waste.

baba I have uploaded everything stop lying, scam $170 ?Mheeeen, you gotta dream bigger bro. what's the diff if I am using an escrow that you appointed urrrhnnn.. I am not selling to you if you cant credit me first, not forcing or begging you to buy. You so rude and immature, please dont contact me ever
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2019
PotatoSalad:

You're disrespectful.
how He was the one that called me stupid, he was the one that was asking if I was gonna sell my BTC even after I posted ad. Tell me how I'll admit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2019
checkpoint:
lol.... monitoring spirit, I knew it from the start that you were jobless from the way you approached me. I will never send my bitcoin first scammers like you thought me a lesson 2016. If you're not buying I'm not forcing you.
Lol... I'm sure you must have checked my profile by now.
Nobody here will buy from you without an escrow or you sending first.
Nobody will fall for your tactics. You will be frustrated like other unrepentant scammers.
Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Macfortune:

Don't mind the idiot.
You're disrespectful too.
If you can't buy at his rate, why not try negotiate like an adult. Your reply got him angry.
Before you come here screaming scammer, check that you're not at fault.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2019
Macfortune:

Lol... I'm sure you must have checked my profile by now.
Nobody here will buy from you without an escrow or you sending first.
Nobody will fall for your tactics. You will be frustrated like other unrepentant scammers.
Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin
check your profile for what. If you want escrow let's trade on paxful or localBTC I will give you my ID , I'm not using human being like me as escrow period
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2019
For the legit guys here!!!

We're still selling cheap and durable data bundles of any network at *ELCHI Data Services.*

We are also buying:

*• Google Play, Amazon, and iTunes Gift Cards (Physical Cards and Ecodes).*

*• Bitcoins (Paxful and Blockchain.info Wallets).*

*• Skrill Funds (In Bulk and Bits).*

For a swift and stress-free transaction, Call/SMS/Whatsapp Us @ *08163928936.*

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2019
PM $200 Needed. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER, NETELLER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly contact Our Telegram: @ DoyenExchange & See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature for contact below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2019
checkpoint:
check your profile for what. If you want escrow let's trade on paxful or localBTC I will give you my ID , I'm not using human being like me as escrow period
You're not serious. Oya wait for who's going to send to you first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2019
Macfortune:

Don't mind the idiot.
this kid is just too abusive
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
PotatoSalad:

You're not serious.
whatever my oga I no do, I gave him my bank info, if he didn't see BTC he could have just reported to the police or bank to freeze my account, but now you'll send them btc first they won't credit you your complete money or they won't credit you at all who am I to report to ? Blockchain Lmao
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TDonald: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2019
checkpoint:
whatever my oga I no do, I gave him my bank info, if he didn't see BTC he could have just reported to the police or bank to freeze my account, but now you'll send them btc first they won't credit you your complete money or they won't credit you at all who am I to report to ? Blockchain Lmao

Hmmm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2019
checkpoint:
Mr man go and use escrow and stop forming Brock Lesnar

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2019
PotatoSalad:

You're disrespectful too.
If you can't buy at his rate, why not try negotiate like an adult. Your reply got him angry.
Before you come here screaming scammer, check that you're not at fault.
Oga, can you drop your account details to a buyer without accepting his rate? Don't be blinded.
When he complained about my approach, I apologized or didn't you see that in the screenshots?
After he dropped his account details and demanded I pay him first, I told him to check my profile; that was in case he was being doubtful about me.
Then I told him he sends first or we use an escrow, and he immediately told me goodnight. When I asked him why, he told me not to message him again. I told him I was gonna raise a flag, and he immediately went and deleted his account details.
So, wetin ur mind d tell u b say I d rude and dat was why we didn't trade? Oga, don't be a blind judge cos his motive was clear. Who runs at the mention of an escrow if not a Scammer? Did I abuse him? Did I not apologize b4 we agreed on my offered rate which made him to drop his account details? No try act like pikin here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Mr man go and use escrow and stop forming Brock Lesnar
people on nairaland are rude because they are on nairaland. lol. Good night
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2019
Macfortune:

Oga, can you drop your account details to a buyer without accepting his rate? Don't be blinded.
When he complained about my approach, I apologized or didn't you see that in the screenshots?
After he dropped his account details and demanded I pay him first, I told him to check my profile; that was in case he was being doubtful about me.
Then I told him he sends first or we use an escrow, and he immediately told me goodnight. When I asked him why, he told me not to message him again. I told him I was gonna raise a flag, and he immediately went and deleted his account details.
So, wetin ur mind d tell u b say I d rude and dat was why we didn't trade? Oga, don't be a blind judge cos his motive was clear. Who runs at the mention of an escrow if not a Scammer? Did I abuse him? Did I not apologize b4 we agreed on my offered rate which made him to drop his account details? No try act like pikin here.
You did well. No hassles.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2019
Whoever wants to trade with Checkpoint should use at least two escrow.
Those mind games are pretty wack

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dutchkay(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2019
BUY AND SELL YOUR BITCOIN

WITH THE BEST AFFORDABLE RATES

AT BITMAMA EXCHANGE

FASTER PAYOUTS AND HIGHLY SECURED

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2019
PotatoSalad:
SOLD, thanks for the stress � who go buy go buy, no need to talk long stories or ask irrelevant questions
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TDonald: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2019
checkpoint:
[s]SOLD, thanks for the stress � who go buy go buy, no need to talk long stories or ask irrelevant questions[/s]

Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2019
checkpoint:
SOLD, thanks for the stress � who go buy go buy, no need to talk long stories or ask irrelevant questions
Sold to who? This clown
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Thank God you realized what I meant... Sorry for telling you not to act like pikin.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2019
TDonald:

Story for the gods
Lol... The guy tire me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ToryWoods(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2019
$79 FnF Paypal available
US account preferred.
320/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rossovu: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2019
suchmuch:
Great News

TBC is now listed in binance
Currently trading at 1TBC = 5 BTC

Congratulations to all TBC hodlers

TBC shitcoin grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mtech21: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2019
iTunes rate update 245/$ bulk USA iTunes

mtech21:
I redeem iTunes majorly.
Bulk and units.
My price is always slightly above market price especially for bulk.

I will continue to update price regularly as it changes.

Hit me up on WhatsApp for more enquiries.

https:///2348025247702

Thank you. I hope to work with you always.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2019
ITunes card can Now come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by McDreKing(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2019
$245 PayPal funds is available

https:///2348062626518

(1) (2) (3) ... (6919) (6920) (6921) (6922) (6923) (6924) (6925) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.