Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,378 members, 7,950,812 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? (2124 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by ayrulez(m): 5:31am On Jun 27, 2016
There is this girl I met and asked out, she told me straight up she's got a boyfriend and that we could just remain as a friend..I heeded to it and we were friends. It was in the cause of the friendship that I got to know his bf was once married and has a kid. He's not with the wife anymore tho, but they didn't divorce. The boyfriend is like 15years older than she is. She is still dating the guy cus of the " he disflowered me" factor. The guy also gives her some stipends... He treats her like a baby considering the age difference... Shout at her, order her around and make her to do things out of her will. To cut the whole story short, we got along. We became so close and we couldn't hold it, so she eventually confessed she feel something for me. She told me if she should leave the guy and go with me. I told her I love her equally but I would not want to cus of my selfish interest say u should drop your 3years relationship without being convinced about me. I told her when she get fully convinced she will make her choice. She later said she's sure I don't love her because if I love her I will tell her to leave the guy and come to me. She said she doesn't care if am selfish or not. She only want to be sure of my love for her. I told her I am not selfish and irrational, yet she won't see reasons with me. I just had to let go.. Do you think I ought to have told her to leave her guy who dint offend her and they've been dating for years or I made the right statement?
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by foolinlove(f): 5:33am On Jun 27, 2016
You did the right thing. She sounds like a flake. Indecision is the root of false love.
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by falconey(m): 5:44am On Jun 27, 2016

really were you born yesterday? you want to be with her and you told her the truth? dude they hate to hear the truth.

you think her being with that guy for 3years is by hearing the truth?

just learn from this..............

2 Likes

Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by ENIGMA24(m): 5:46am On Jun 27, 2016
You did the right thing, if you had made her leave him, you would have never trusted her , because u would always have the notion that someother guy would do same to u.. . Every male friend will become a suspect... Good u let her go and avoided future stress

1 Like

Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Women... grin

4 Likes

Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by falconey(m): 5:48am On Jun 27, 2016
mimzy:
Women... grin

tell me about it
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by falconey(m): 5:53am On Jun 27, 2016
ENIGMA24:
You did the right thing, if you had made her leave him, you would have never trusted her , because u would always have the notion that someother guy would do same to u.. . Every male friend will become a suspect... Good u let her go and avoided future stress

dude that's superstition , whether he told her the truth or not ......sooner or later she will be taken away from him , to avoid that he just should MARRY HER ( obviously he isn't ready , he should deal with it)

your babes them no be person hand you collect am?

trust did you say trust ? do that at your own peril, even your virgin babe no trust am.
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by olumide81(m): 5:57am On Jun 27, 2016
if u really want a relationship with her, be prepared to still share her with that guy in the early months of the relationship..... and to your question, stop playing the good boy it only helps in breaking your heart
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by foolinlove(f): 6:01am On Jun 27, 2016
olumide81:
if u really want a relationship with her, be prepared to still share her with that guy in the early months of the relationship..... and to your question, stop playing the good boy it only helps in breaking your heart

Real love doesn't cheat.

1 Like

Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2016
ENIGMA24:

Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by Breadmaker: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Real love doesn't cheat.
That's not true
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:28am On Jun 27, 2016
pls....somebody hold me before I say what's on mah mind.....chai.........
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by onstelly(f): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2016
You did the right thing, what was she expecting you to say. That's her decision to make not yours.

1 Like

Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by Jay542(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Real love doesn't cheat.
False.
The only thing that will make you not cheat is the 'Fear of God'.
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by Jay542(m): 6:33am On Jun 27, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
pls....somebody hold me before I say what's on mah mind.....chai.........

Let's hear it biko
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by foolinlove(f): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Jay542:

False.
The only thing that will make you not cheat is the 'Fear of God'.

If you have God in your relationship then you know true love. And then you don't cheat.
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by Jay542(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

If you have God in your relationship then you know true love. And then you don't cheat.
True. Copy.

1 Like

Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2016
that was maturity u displayed.... u did d right thing.. what stopped her from making d decision herself...... my man, if after like a week, and her mind is not made up... tell her 2 forget u ever asked her out... do u wanna b an option?

1 Like

Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by David25(m): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2016
When you love someone, all you want for them is to be happy. It should be their choice if they wanna be with you, not because you sweet-talked them into it. "True Love"
Leave that indecisive girl with her so-called boyfriend.
She wants people that makes decisions for her, and I'd say that's exactly the kind of boyfriend she has.

1 Like

Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by vchykp(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
you took the right descision bro
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by firstking01(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2016
ayrulez:
There is this girl I met and asked out, she told me straight up she's got a boyfriend and that we could just remain as a friend..I heeded to it and we were friends. It was in the cause of the friendship that I got to know his bf was once married and has a kid. He's not with the wife anymore tho, but they didn't divorce. The boyfriend is like 15years older than she is. She is still dating the guy cus of the " he disflowered me" factor. The guy also gives her some stipends... He treats her like a baby considering the age difference... Shout at her, order her around and make her to do things out of her will. To cut the whole story short, we got along. We became so close and we couldn't hold it, so she eventually confessed she feel something for me. She told me if she should leave the guy and go with me. I told her I love her equally but I would not want to cus of my selfish interest say u should drop your 3years relationship without being convinced about me. I told her when she get fully convinced she will make her choice. She later said she's sure I don't love her because if I love her I will tell her to leave the guy and come to me. She said she doesn't care if am selfish or not. She only want to be sure of my love for her. I told her I am not selfish and irrational, yet she won't see reasons with me. I just had to let go.. Do you think I ought to have told her to leave her guy who dint offend her and they've been dating for years or I made the right statement?
You fvcked up big time,,,for the records, girls usually ask that question, girls always wanna be sure of your love on them...thats why halfricanadian has kept me in the friendzone for weeks nw cos she said she wanna be sure that i'm serious...GOD knows i ve tried.

1 Like

Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
firstking01:
You fvcked up big time,,,for the records, girls usually ask that question, girls always wanna be sure of your love on them...thats why halfricanadian has kept me in the friendzone for weeks nw cos she said she wanna be sure that i'm serious...GOD knows i ve tried.
Any girl that tells you she wants "to be sure of your love" is deceitful.
She's putting you on a long thing,the dreaded friendzone while still chopping your money.
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by firstking01(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
savydo:
Any girl that tells you she wants "to be sure of your love" is deceitful.
She's putting you on a long thing,the dreaded friendzone while still chopping your money.
Nah, nt all, some do that cos of wat they went through in their previous relationships

1 Like

Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by adedammy007(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2016
this is the type of trend we need on romance section......bck to ur que bro,yu did d right and said d right thing bro.she's to make decisions her self and later if u tell her to dump d 3yrs bf and u date her and things dont go d way u want it and u dump her,she will be lyk and its because of u I dumped my 3yrs bf o and start ranting and putting blames on u....u did d right thing so as to avoid stories dat touch.
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by oodua1stson: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ok wait, if you're sure about the love for her you should have reassured her that you love her

Ni need to be paranoid about her leaving you for another guy

Her love for you might be genuine
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by ayrulez(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Well, some persons said I fvcked up and I should just av told her and reassured her...but the question is that is she sure she loves me enough to leave her second relationship? Does she not have the heart of her own, does she not know her relationship with the guy is almost not gonna work or there will be issues...does she feel the "he disvirgined me factor" is a myopic thought in a relationship? When a man order u around in a relationship as a result of age difference, exposure difference, maturity difference or status difference, then that relationship will only exist, there won't be a memorable impact in the relationship...I am not a learner, am not an opportunist, am not a deceiver, and am not an irrational lover! But Ive loved Adebimpe even if she comes in years time, I will accept her back provided am still single and she's still the girl I used to know.
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by schumastic(m): 6:09am On Jun 29, 2016
ayrulez:

IF ONLY THE FILMAKERS HAD THE SLIGHTEST IDEA THAT YOU EXIST, I DON'T THINK THEY WOULD HAVE USED JACKIE CHAN IN THE MOVIE "MR NICE GUY"..I hope you don't regret this somday lol but I know you will.my bad
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by schumastic(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2016
falconey:

dude that's superstition , whether he told her the truth or not ......sooner or later she will be taken away from him , to avoid that he just should MARRY HER ( obviously he isn't ready , he should deal with it)

your babes them no be person hand you collect am?

trust did you say trust ? do that at your own peril, even your virgin babe no trust am.

my nigge, tell them ooo cus I have be saying it but they think I don't know what am saying..is good to trust is better not to and if you do, do at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by schumastic(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

Real love doesn't cheat.

no such thing as real love cus it doesn't exist and reason why there ars lots of cheats in a relationship..am surprise people can't accept the reality of life, is it that hard.
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2016
ayrulez:
Well, some persons said I fvcked up and I should just av told her and reassured her...but the question is that is she sure she loves me enough to leave her second relationship? Does she not have the heart of her own, does she not know her relationship with the guy is almost not gonna work or there will be issues...does she feel the "he disvirgined me factor" is a myopic thought in a relationship? When a man order u around in a relationship as a result of age difference, exposure difference, maturity difference or status difference, then that relationship will only exist, there won't be a memorable impact in the relationship...I am not a learner, am not an opportunist, am not a deceiver, and am not an irrational lover! But Ive loved Adebimpe even if she comes in years time, I will accept her back provided am still single and she's still the girl I used to know.

Guy you are not telling her what she wants to hear... You only get a girl with constant lies.

Dey der dey dull
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by ayrulez(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2016
The thing is, majority of guys would not watch their blood bin lied to and left heart broken, yet they get into some girls life and break their heart. Why not do unto other ladies what u want People to do to your sisters and as for u guys who will say thanks to God they don't have sisters, then prolly pray it happens to their unborn children or relatives... If dignity is in all real life issues and its not in a relationship, then there is every possible its not in a marriage, prolly that's why we met cheat in marriage...men who lie to their wife will definintely cheat when they get married...
Re: Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? by foolinlove(f): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2016
schumastic:

no such thing as real love cus it doesn't exist and reason why there ars lots of cheats in a relationship..am surprise people can't accept the reality of life, is it that hard.

Maybe not for you. But other people find it. No need to br so cynical.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine / Efcc No Go Kill Person... Lol / 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.