Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,490 members, 7,978,602 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:17 AM

Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics (48300 Views)

IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by moyarhtohbadt(f): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2016
raker300:
Economy is bad, people are becoming desperate...the victims are you and me.

RIP to the dead
Excuse me,you and who? Its wrong to claim negativity for other people,you can just claim it for yourself and your family. As for me and my household,no evil shall befall us and neither shall any harm come near our dwellings In Jesus mighty name,Amen.
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by prettymaxy(f): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2016
OMG!!! I don't want to believe that's sis charity
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by ritapearl(f): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Chai! Can this be true?
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by chronique(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jesus!!! May God never let me and my loved ones know any human who is capable of doing this,or even come near them. People are terribly wicked!
Re: Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics by NovusHomo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
prettymaxy:
OMG!!! I don't want to believe that's sis charity

POLICE INVESTIGATOR:
So you knew her? Tell us a little about her: origin, age, education, profession, address, frequentations, lifestyle, marital/romantic relationships, social preferences,etc.,etc. Every bit of information helps. This is no time to abandon her now. If only for her memory, and for closure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In / Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.