Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,687 members, 7,930,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:34 PM

~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ (3229 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? / What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:21am On Sep 05, 2009
~ grin LWKMD. . . .I have OCD degree in HK tongue
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:13am On Sep 05, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ grin LWKMD. . . .I have OCD degree in HK tongue

I should hope so cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by trekkie: 3:27am On Sep 05, 2009
Could use them
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by SeanT21(f): 3:52am On Sep 05, 2009
I love scrubbing the kitchen floor for some reason. Not mopping but SCRUBBING. I put on my short pants, get the bucket filled with soap and water, get on my knees and scrub.
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by MrCrackles(m): 4:17am On Sep 05, 2009
nellaluv:

MrCrackles r u in Nigeria or d UK.Just asking.
UK

Doofan:

well well well,i love havin sex,loads of sex,since am a housewife,i guess dats a chore right?oh yes it is.certainly.sex sex sex,gat to go,hubby s callin for round 18 for d day,
shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by maedan(f): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2009
Chores I enjoy doing?? Hmmn, lemme see---yeah, I love tipping clothes into the washing machine! Phew! Hard work, that! grin grin grin

But seriously, of all the household tasks, I think cooking is my favourite. I won't even call it a chore cos it's so enjoyable! More like a hobby! And like MrCrackles said, experimenting is lotsa fun! One thing I absolutely loathe, though, is ironing. I can't remember the last time I used an iron. I think I have ironphobia tongue tongue! But like most men, my [i]oga [/i]is a whizz with the thing, so no one has to walk around in rumpled get-ups!
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
~ cheesy Maedan. . Sorting out the colours & putting the clothes in is the easy bit. . its the sorting out folding after drying if i'm not ironing immediately after thats hard work!! Especially w/ two loads of washing! Now thats hard work!

~I cant seem to break out of the routine of just leaving the clothes in a heap besides folding helps keep the creases on the clothes minimal. .oh the fabric conditioner i use as well helps a lot! The ironing i Love to do! Oga sure knows how to spoil you tongue
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by maedan(f): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2009
Good gracious, mohawkchic! chic2pimp was right! You do know a lot about housekeeping, geez grin!! You must have had years of practice to have so many tips at your finger[i]tips[/i] - excuse the pun cheesy!
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by loyeruope: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2009
I don't know if this qualify as a chore or not but anytime my girlfriend is working in the kitchen, i like to stroke her back, and it makes her works better.
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by nellaluv(f): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
Goat. tongue . Jobless wink
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by osasp(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2009
i hate chores. . . .luv my chair doe
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by whiteroses(f): 12:29am On Sep 06, 2009
i'm so embarassed but i hate doing chores and strangely enuff whenever i go and visit people i always do all the chores happily but once i get home i dont do anything embarassed
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by TOPE20001(f): 12:35am On Sep 06, 2009
Secretz:

I love cleaning my bathroom, toilet and kitchen. . .I believe these are the most crucial parts of one's home to tell if they are really dirty people or not. lipsrsealed

So true . . . . Bathroom, toilet n kitchen must be cleaned everyday cool
i also love cooking wink
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 06, 2009
i love cleaning mostly the bathroom,toilet and kitchen, cos i hate dirt,mostly toothpaste mess and soapy mess,the thing there is that if my house is not clean, as in shinning, my mind wont be settled,so i got to clean
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:07am On Sep 06, 2009
maedan:

Good gracious, mohawkchic! chic2pimp was right! You do know a lot about housekeeping, geez grin!! You must have had years of practice to have so many tips at your finger[i]tips[/i] - excuse the pun cheesy!

~Erh . . I'd like to think so,if i say so myself! grin Okay you can stick that pin in my air head now cheesy

~7 years of cleaning & tidying up after a toddler/0-7 yr olds does that to you. . . I get all the tips i can to make my job easier  wink
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by C2H5OH(f): 3:09am On Sep 06, 2009
Come and Marry Me Nau. You will be a great asset in my life. embarassed
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by trekkie: 3:30am On Sep 06, 2009
smileyhow nice
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 06, 2009
with all these experiences and u think she is not married already
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:35am On Sep 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

Come and Marry Me Nau. You will be a great asset in my life. embarassed

~Aaaw!

~As a Wife or HK? grin
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by C2H5OH(f): 3:37am On Sep 06, 2009
grin as a wife of course. Is there a separate marriage certificate for housekeeping?

Keep up the good work. Very few enjoy the house chores they have to do.
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:42am On Sep 06, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Aaaw!

~As a Wife or HK? grin

Make u no mind C2H5OH. Thats wot he has been doing all day. Toasting every NL chic.
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:57am On Sep 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

grin as a wife of course.

~Oh Yeah?! I'm Flattered wink Ta.

C2H5OH:

Is there a separate marriage certificate for housekeeping?

~Seeing how there are lots of marriage of convinence now,i wont be surprised if a marriage certificate for HK exists. . J/K

C2H5OH:

Keep up the good work. Very few enjoy the house chores they have to do.

~Ta. kiss. . .I agree. .
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2009
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by whiteroses(f): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2009
aye mi look at everybody been all clean and shiny i'm the only obun oloorun embarassed i better start doing chores and give my sisters a break
Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2010
~How to Remove Gum from Your Shoes

~A few ideas for removing Gum without having to tear the shoe apart. Several methods are available that usually work, depending on the amount of time that you have allowed the gum to take up residence on your shoe. Simply try the one that appeals to you.

Gum Shoe in the Freezer
First, you must decide whether you want to attempt to remove any of the gum before trying this handy method for gum removal. It's strictly a matter of choice and circumstance. If you aren't going to be able to get to this right away, and you still have places to go, then you may want to attempt to scrape as much off as possible. Simply use a dull knife to scrape off the gum or rub the sole of the shoe against a concrete sidewalk in an out of the way area.

Take the shoe with the gum and place it in a plastic grocery bag or large food storage bag. Press the area of the shoe with the gum onto the plastic of the bag. Clear an area in the freezer. Place the bag into the freezer with the shoe still inside. Allow the gum to freeze. This will require at least an hour if not two hours.

Once the gum is frozen, remove the shoe and the bag from the freezer. Pull the bag and the shoe apart from each other. The gum should stick to the bag and solve your dilemma.

Gum Shoe in a Bag
First, decide whether you want to attempt to remove any of the gum before trying this handy method for gum removal. Again, simply use a dull knife to scrape off the gum or rub the sole of the shoe against a concrete sidewalk in an out of the way area.

Next, you will need a plastic bag and some ice cubes. Place the ice cubes and the shoe inside the bag, being careful not to allow the ice to touch any of the shoe's surfaces except the sole. To keep the ice cold and prevent it from melting too quickly, use a food storage bag that can be zipped closed or tie the bag shut. Press the ice onto the gum until it freezes.

Use a dull butter or putty knife to scrape the gum from the shoe. Remember to move the knife slowly to avoid any unnecessary complications.

Gum Shoe with a Spray
This solution for removing gum from your shoe requires that you either have this product already or that you purchase it. Take a can of WD-40 and spray the area of the shoe with the gum. Allow at least one minute to pass. Use a paper towel or rag to wipe away the gum and the oily spray from the shoe. Use a clean rag or paper towel to wipe the shoe a second time to remove any additional residue. Throw the rag or paper towels away.

Re: ~ Housekeeping:Share Tips On Chores You Enjoy Doing! ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2010
~How To Get Chewing Gum Off Clothes

~The HomeServe guide to getting chewing gum off clothes. The icky-sticky mess of chewing gum on clothes is one of the most irritating things in life. But luckily, you don't have to pin your favorite top because this is a crisis that that can be solved. Here's HomeServe's guide to,

~Argh! I had to do this a couple of days ago! Annoying thing is i didnt even know it was stuck at the back of my dress!
[flash=560,450]http://embed.5min.com/28169748/' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'[/flash]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Beat A 2-year Old Boy ? / An Emotional Commercial For Dad's / Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.